The Other

Creepy Pasta Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main casts: Kim Jinwoo, and Ahn June (Jinwoo's fiancee).

Support casts: Song Minho.

Warning: AU, typo(s), mainstream, and manymore.

Genre: Crime.

 

youngdinna present

.

.

.

Enjoy it!

 

"Is it need to be wash?"

 

June sighed while staring at the rain outside the window, her face explain how pissed off she is.

"Ish!" June throwing up her body on the bed while she still wearing her glossy dress, "Damn you, Kim Jinwoo! You're late again!" again, June throwing up her pretty shoes. This day should be the most beautiful day for her. Kim Jinwoo, were the boy who have a special relationship with her for the past three years. This day, Jinwoo should picking her up and invites her to a romantic dinner, and also Jinwoo told her that there are something important which he want to share with June.

Many hours has passed, finally June's asleep on her living room, she waited Jinwoo.

TING TONG

June was startled when the bell was rang loudly. still sleepy, June approuched the door.

"Jinwoo! Gosh! What the hell are you?!" June was shocked when her fiancee -Jinwoo- was already come, but with his dirty clothes. There is a little red stains on his pink shirt, "What happen? Are you okay?"

Jinwoo just smiling, then he shake his head to calm his beloved. "I've just helping someone on the car accident."

"Huh. Glad to hear th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter