A Baby Girl?

A Little Girl? - Taeyang

A soft beeping cut through the calm air as the subtle light of the sunrise began to illuminate through the room, a strong pair of arms started to slowly retract from around your stomach before his warm body slowly inched away from yours. Feeling the bed shift from his weight, you hummed quietly as he flipped the annoying alarm off. More shifting of his body moved the bed as you opened your eyes just slightly to see your husband, Taeyang, stand beside the bed while the light from his phone illuminated against his smooth skin and sleepy yet messy hair. Humming softly, you closed your eyes trying to fall back asleep from yet another sleepless night.

Taeyang’s eyes gently lifted from his phone as he gazed upon you, a smile slid onto his lips slowly before placing his phone back on the bedside table then pulling the sheets of the bed over your shoulder. Pushing some hair out of your eyes with his fingertips, he took a long moment to allow his eyes to linger on you and your sleeping figure.

Soft shuffles followed the gentle touch of his warm fingers against your chilled skin, listening to the groaning of the door hinges while they closed just slightly. Water droplets pounded against the floor of the shower as you listened to Taeyang step into the shower then start to sing softly to wake himself up.

His beautiful voice lulled you to a light sleep as he finished his shower and turned off the water. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he moved into the closet as he dressed for the day in some darker ripped jeans and a light grey graphic tee. Heading back into the bathroom, he styled his hair and finished his morning routine before turning off the bathroom light and folding the towel as he placed it on the rack to dry.

Turning his chocolate eyes towards you, he watched you for a moment as you restlessly moved under the white covers. Tilting his head slightly in confusion, he padded over to the side of your bed. Pressing one of his hands into the bed on the other side of you, his brown eyes slowly moved around your face trying to read what was wrong.

Lifting his other hand up to your cheek, he felt your warm, pale skin, worry began to fill his mind as he eased himself down on the edge of the bed.

"Babe, do you feel okay?" He questioned lovingly, pushing your hair away from your warm skin.

"Not really:" You hummed softly, fighting to open your eyes, you lazily turned your head and peered up at your loving husband

"Can I do anything to help you?" He pet your hair slowly, knowing how you loved it when he did that.

"I’ll be okay, have a good day at work" You lifted your hand to his arm, letting your skin touch his allowing yourself to forget about the room spinning for a minute or two.

"You sure?" He questioned once more, not being fully convinced. With a nod of your head, he leaned down and pressed his soft, pink lips against your forehead.

Closing your eyes slowly, you hummed at his soft kiss before he pulled away and pet your hair just long enough to lull you to sleep once more. Hearing your soft even breaths, he quietly and slowly stood up from the bed and headed towards the bedroom door.

Pushing the door open slowly, he slipped out quietly then closed the door behind him. Soft noises and sounds were heard coming from the living room as Taeyang walked in that direction to go to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Pulling some cereal out of the pantry, he pulled a clean bowl from the cabinet and grabbed a spoon as the clinking captured the attention of the two boys on the couch.

"What are you making Daddy?" Your five year old, Keom, asked while leaning over the back of the couch

"Breakfast" Taeyang smiled while flipping the flaps of the cardboard box upwards before pouring the cereal into the bowl.

"Me too, me too!" Your three year old, Kody, patted his chest wanting some breakfast too.

"Okay, come and get a bowl" Taeyang nodded with a smile on his lips, the two boys slid off of the couch and ran towards the cabinet where the bowls were. Keom pulled out two bowls, keeping one for himself and handing the other one to his brother.

The two boys stood at Taeyang’s feet with their colored bowls in their hands waiting for their dad to pour the colorful cereal into the bowls.

"Go sit on the stools, then I will pour" He says with a smile as Keom nodded and trotted over to the stools before climbing up to the seat.

"Daddy" Kody cooed, holding up his arms knowing that he isn’t as good of a climber as his brother is. Taeyang lifted Kody onto the stool as the two bowls sat on the granite counter top.

Pouring a small amount into each of the bowls, Taeyang moved to the fridge and pulled out the milk, carefully pouring the milk into each bowl then handing each boy a spoon.

"Thank you" Keom hummed after taking a bite

"Thanks" Kody sang happily showing his dad a big smile. Holding the spoon carefully, he tried to balance the cereal on his spoon then ever so carefully guide it into his mouth.

"Where’s mommy? Is she going to have cereal?" Kody questioned gently while trying to concentrate on feeding himself.

"No, she is sleeping still" Taeyang answered as he took another bite of his breakfast.

"Is she sick?" Keom inquires as he sets his spoon down, looking at his dad with his intent brown eyes.

"A little, so you have to be good to her today and Keom, call me if you need anything or Mommy needs anything" Taeyang leans over the counter top as he looks between his boys. "Promise?"

Kody and Keom nod happily as they smile at their dad before pounding their smaller fists against his larger one. Finishing up his breakfast, Taeyang washed and dried his bowl before grabbing his bag and pulling on a jacket.

"Be good you two and have fun" Taeyang cooed to his boys, Kody and Keom came to the door and gave their dad a hug to wish him luck at work.

Taeyang slipped out the door, your boys watched him from the window while their dad pulled his slick ebony car out of the driveway and onto the road. Waving their little hands against the glass, they turned their heads and tried to watch their dad as long as they can.

"Come on Kody" Keom pulled on Kody’s little shirt

"Where are we going?" Kody slipped from the stool and trotted after his brother.

"To see Mommy" He whispers as Keom approached the door, pressing his tiny finger to his lip, he pushed the door open slightly with his smaller hand.

"I don’t think Daddy wants us to do this" Kody played with his hands while watching his older brother slowly step into the master bedroom.

"He wants us to look after mommy" Keom reasoned with his brother as he climbed up onto the black comforter, helping pull Kody up afterwards.

Kody slowly started to crawl up to the head of the bed as he watched you take slow deep breaths.

"She is so pretty when she sleeps" Kody pet your hair gently before leaning down and kissing your head.

"Shhhh, we are supposed to be quiet since she is sleeping" Keom whispers loudly pulling a blanket or two up on you then patting your arm gently.

"Sorry Mommy" Kody says not knowing how to control the volume of his voice yet.

"What are you two doing?" You slowly turned over as your eyes opened to see your two little boys hanging over you.

"We are making you feel better" Kody smiled down at you as he patted your head gently.

"I will be right back! This will help you feel so much better!" Keom beamed as he slid off of the bed and his little legs carried him as fast as he could go out of the bedroom. A few minutes later he came back in with movies under his arms while he pulled Kody’s and his favorite blanket behind him.

"Movie~! Blankie!" Kody beamed helping Keom with the movies on the bed.

"How is this supposed to help me?" You questioned, sitting up a little seeing all of their favorite movies fanned out on the bed.

"We are going to be with you and that will make you better" Keom reasoned with you before putting in the dvd then climbing up onto the bed and snuggling into your side as Kody snuggled into the other.

The rainy, overcast, cool day passed by slowly as your two little boys took very good care of you, feeding you fruit snacks and pretzels for lunch along with water and juice. Slipping in a little nap between movies, the three of you enjoyed the lazy day together with your movie marathon.

When the sun started to set, you watched one of your favorite movies as the front door clicked open, waiting a few seconds you heard it click back into place. Shuffling of socks got louder as you glanced over towards the door foretelling Taeyang’s arrival.

Resting his hand on the slightly closed door, Taeyang pushed the door open the rest of the way as his eyes landed on your figure leaning up against the headboard with your two boys sleeping on either side of you.

"Hey babe" Taeyang quietly cooed while he glanced at the screen just to see the credits roll.

"Hey handsome, how was practice?" You question carefully shifting under the two bodies sleeping on you.

"It was good, we just had a press conference today for the upcoming events through." He eased himself down on his side of the bed while his eyes drifted down to the sleeping boys. "How were they today? Not too much trouble?"

"They were angels today, helping me feel better" You leaned down and placed a sweet, soft kiss on each crown of their head.

"Speaking of feeling better, how are you feeling?" He questioned, his brown eyes peered into yours.

"A little better, but I think I know what is going on…" You glanced down at your stomach as your teeth bit your bottom lip.

"What? Are you coming down with the flu? Do I need to take a few days off?" He reached out, gently your cheek with the backs of his fingers. Shaking your head gently, you watched your two boys sleep as you tried to find the right words.

"You know how I got really tired and restless when I was pregnant with Keom and Kody?" You glanced over towards Taeyang as he moved his head so his eyes could lock with yours.

"A-Are you thinking you are pregnant a-again?" He probed trying to understand what you are saying. Nodding your head slowly, you let out a slow sigh as you felt his warm lips on your cheek, letting them linger on your skin.

"I’ll get you an appointment with the doctor tomorrow" Taeyang whispers excitedly before adjusting himself better on the bed to sit beside you.

"Are we ready to have three kids?" You questioned, leaning your head against his strong shoulder.

"Don’t worry I heard it gets easier" He encouraged you with a breathy chuckle making you smile and close your eyes to his comforting and easy-going mentality.

"If we are pregnant again, what do you want to have? Another boy?" Taeyang questioned taking Kody into his arms so one of your hands could lace with his.

"I do like boys" You smiled brushing your thumb over his gold wedding band hugging his finger. "Do you want another boy?"

"I think a girl would be fun to have" Taeyang smiled while his head rested against the wall. "Just to shake things up a little" He smiled as you shook your head wishing for yet another boy.

With the confirmation from the doctor, a few days later, that you were indeed pregnant, you couldn’t help but feel more excited with every passing day. With more and more questions growing from Keom’s and Kody’s mouth, you could see that they were becoming just as excited as you were to have another little baby around the house.