Chapter One

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You didnt do anything, But you have a huge effect in my life."

                                                                         -Jin-

 

Jin's POV

Im here in the rooftop, as usual Im alone. No one here in this school are my friends because they are afraid of me. As can you see in my appearance, Im boyish and you can say Im a gangster that good in fighting. But no, Im not a gangster but I can fight. I dont have a real friend, they only friendly at me if they needed something from me, for example, if there was a group report , they will be friendly at me because I know they want me to do it because Im smart inspite of my attitude. But now I dont join group activity like that because I know they will be only counting on me. The hell I can do it by myself and I dont need a group to do it. Whats the purpose of group, if only one member doing it?

I go near the railings in the rooftop and I can clearly see many students entering the school. My eyes caught the black car who are now park inside the school, suddenly a man come oyt and open the other door of the car and its reveal the guy whom I love since I enter high school, Kim JoonMyeon or better known as in his nickname Suho. He is a boy-next-door and the school president and the Top 1 in this school, which mean he is the most intelligent here in school and Im only Top 2. I wonder if he notice my name below his. I continue watching him as he sling his bag and enter the school entrance. I deep breathly and I touch my chest where my heart beat fastly. Gosh, Im totally inlove with this guy. Even people says Im a colhearted girl and a gangster, but I have also a heart to love.

 

Suho's POV

As I enter the school entrance, everyone greets me.

"Good morning Oppa."

"Good morning JoonMyeon Sunbaenim."

"Morning Suho Sunbae."

I just greet them and smile at them. I can say that the students here are friendly and nice.

I immidiately go to the office of the Supreme Student Council. As I open the door, the people inside also greet me.

"Good morning President Kim." They all greet.

"Good morning guyz, dont be so formal at me, okay."

"Sure Suho."

I just smile at them, I go to my table and I pull out the drawers who are fuul of folders tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter