Babe, I'm Sorry

Babe, I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

Genie was out of breath when she finally arrived again at the designated location where she was supposed to meet her boyfriend, Jackson. Jackson was already standing there like he was there all along waiting for his girlfriend to finally show up.

"Jackson! Where were you? You're late!" Genie scolded him as she tried to catch her breath when she reached him.

Jackson feign an angry look. "Where were you? Gennniiiiee? Hmm? I was looking all over for you."

Genie shot him an unbelievable look once her breathing evened out. "Whatever, liar! I was here an hour ago and you weren't! I waited for like ten minutes before going to look for you at the entrance all this time until you texted me ten minutes ago."

"I was right here ten minutes ago, too, and you weren't here. I went looking for you at the entrance, too!"

"You just busted yourself."

"No I didn't."

"Uh, yeah you did."

"I did not."

"Ugh, whatever, Jackson. I'm going home."

Genie huffed as she turned away to leave him there and to go on back home. She was annoyed that he was late again to their date and that he had the audacity to make it seem like it was her fault, once again, for being late. She wouldn't have mind if only he admitted to it or at least messaged her that he was going to be late. But no. He just had to be an and a jerk about the whole thing every time. Genie still wondered why they were still together though. Just as she took three steps, Genie felt her body being yanked back, and found herself facing an apologetic Jackson.

"I'm sorry, O.K." Jackson apologized. "I was a jerk for saying you were late when I was the one who was really late. Sorry for being an , again."

Genie had her arms folded across her chest as she glared at him. She didn't want to accept his apology so easily.

"Genie, I said I was sorry." Jackson whined cutely. "I'll make it up to you, I swear!"

His girlfriend still didn't budge. Genie didn't want to give in to him just yet. She wanted him to suffer a little more.

"Babe... I'm sorry." Jackson continued to say he was sorry as he began to pout this time.

He only ever acted like this with her or when he really wanted something. At this moment it was both because he wanted her to accept his apology so that they could go through with their date. Genie secretly smiled inside at seeing her manly boyfriend acting cute. She fought the urge to smile ridiculously every time he became this way.

Genie composed herself and let out a breath. "Fine, Jackson. You're forgiven... I guess."

"What?!" He shot her a look. "You guess? How can you guess?"

She shrugged. "It just is."

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"I know."

"That's not how that works."

Genie arched an eyebrow amusingly. "Oh is it now?"

"Yesssss." He stressed cutely. "I was to apologize sincerely, and you were supposed to forgive me sincerely."

"Why can't you just take my forgiveness and we're even."

"No."

"Jackson, stop being such a about it."

"Well you should stop being so half-assed about it, Genie."

"You did not just said that."

"Oh, yeah I just did."

Genie gave him an incredulous look and she bit her inner bottom lip in frustration before telling him off. "Then enjoy our date alone, Jackson Wang."

Genie spun on her heel and marched away from him with each step making a stomping sound as she was clearly upset. Jackson was cl

Please log in to read the full chapter