001

I love you~ No! I love you more!

-Mai/Your POV-

"Oh no! I'm late!" I started running towards my campus as soon as I stepped out of my house. Glancing at the pocket watch in my hands every few seconds, I speeded through the campus fields.

“Ouch!” I bumped into someone and fell bottom first on the ground and all of my books scattered near me. “Are you okay?” The person I think whom I bumped into asked. I did not bother to answer him since I was late to class. I picked up my books and said a quick sorry to whoever it was and rushed off to class.

-Luhan POV-

Aish! Another same old boring day! I don’t have any classes right now, but I’m still wandering around the campus. Seriously, why am I even doing this?

“Ouch!” A shout snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see a girl with short hair on the ground next to a tree. She must have bumped into the tree… Ouch! That must hurt! I quickly hurried over to her.

“Are you okay?” I asked, but instead of replying, she quickly picked up her books and said a simple sorry without even looking at me and left. Wow! She must be in a real hurry! And why is she saying sorry to me? Did she think I was the one who she bumped into? Waah! What a funny girl!

“Oh! What’s this?” I said as I picked up a pocket watch on the floor. It had a design on it with red and blue as the main colours.

“It must be hers” I said softly as I smiled thinking about how cute she was just now.

-Mai/Your POV-

I sat down in the class and took a deep breath. I am lucky that the teacher is not here yet. She’s late.

Just then, Ms.Jung who was my teacher came in, followed by a poker-faced guy. He was indeed handsome but I don’t think he’s that friendly. He looks cold. To be honest, I’m scared of people who are cold. I don’t like people who are not friendly and uncomfortable to be around with.

“Class, this is our new student. Well, he used to be in the music department, but he changed to this department which is the science department. So, can you give us an introduction please?” spoked Ms.Jung.

“I’m Sehun” the cold-looking guy said with a poker face. “What?” said a shocked Ms.Jung.

“My name is Sehun! Can I go and sit down now?” He said, still with the same poker face.

“Oh! Okay.” Ms.Jung then looked at the class and pointed towards the empty table next to me. “There’s an empty seat there! Go sit down next to Mai. Mai, please raise your hand.” So, I raised my hands and the handsome but cold-looking Sehun came and sat next to me. He did not even say a hi to me.

-Sehun POV-

I just sat next to a girl called... Mai? I think... Anyways must maintain poker-face and cold image.



​​HI! Ljexolove here! This is my first time writing a fanfic specially for a friend. I'm not that good at writing and hope to improve in that. English is not my first language.

Please don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment ^^