They know already

THAT BASTARD IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO P.O.V

                The whole day past just how like there expecting and the 4 girls go to the garden to wait the persons who happen to hear them "I can't believe they hear us...what if they will say a word to jiyong...were dead"bom said "no they wont..even if they're close to him I'm sure they won't...if not all my plans will be waist"Chaelin said "well...they're close to jiyong oppa so we all don't know...but they also close to us"minzy said "I'm sure they won't"Dara said "let's just happy thoughts...unicorns..popcorn...corns"bom said "unnie really...unicorns??popcorns??and corns??..thats lots of corns unnie"chaelin said bom just smile at them "anyway just like bommie said happy thoughts"dara said "happy thoughts"minzy said "anyway they're seems like turtles..very slow"bomb said and the 3 girls nod "were here already...geez"someone said and the girls look "wahh...what kind of guys will make the girls wait huh seunghyun-shi...oh no you're an alien"bom said "yah I thought you have to call me seunghyun..stop with the formal"seunghyun said and sit with bom while youngbae just sit in the tree next to them.

SEUNGHYUN's P.O.V

                "you both won't say a thing about it right??"chaelin or rather ciel said I look at her "yeah...with one condition"I said "what condition Mr.choi??"ciel said "simple every plan you have against jiyong we also have to know...ms.Lee"I said with seriousness "and why should I consider that??"ciel said "you have to or else I can just say everything to jiyong then puff..good bye revenge..."I said while smirking "are you black mailing us??"ciel said "you can take it as a yes...take or leave it" I said she glare at me "hyung is right Chae...we have to know...if you didn't might as well tell jiyong everything"youngbae said "fine...but not single word will get out arraso"ciel said "you have our words chaelin"youngbae said she glare at him "oh..I mean ciel"youngbae said I look at them *I can't still believe that they are the nerds* 

FlashBack

   We go inside the garden "hyung I miss jiyong"youngbae said I look at him "in friendly way"he said I nod "well we all are"I said I stop when I hear someone talking "well we don't know what's running in aunty's mind"someone said "and if that happen...it would be pretty awkward to jiyong...if he will know that you're the nerdy chaelin"someone also said me and young bae look at each other "come on" I mouth to youngbae and when we will go out youngbae accidentally push the vase so it break and the 4 girls look at us with shock faces "w...what are you two...doing here??chaelin said I look at them and to cover our mistake earlier I look at them with smirk just to act cool "so you 4 are they nerdy girls...nice transformation"I said "shut up...what are you two doing here??"chaelin said again "its garden its open to anyone"I said I look at youngbae and see him just look at sandy or we all know as the dara with hurt look and the girl just look away "I didn't expect it to happen like this"I said while looking at them "what do you want??"bom said I look at her "I won't say my words to jiyong and anybody...if bom-shi here consider to date me"I said the 5 people look at me "what!!??you don't want ok I will just call jiyong"I said and act like I'm going to fish my phone "no...unnie will do it"chaelin said bom look at her "right?"chaelin said and bom just sigh and nod I smirk. The bell ring "we should talk about this matter when the class ends...here ok"I said they all nod and drag youngbae with me outside the garden.

End of Falsh Back

 I can't believe it the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter