Blooming Again

Blooming Again

mark jiyeon fanfic

 

Blooming Again

 

Genre: Romance, Comedy, fanfic

Rating: PG 16

Type: Oneshoot

Author: Nick White

Poster: Nick White

Cast: Park Jiyeon & Mark Mr. [T-ara & GOT7]

Other cast: Jieun [IU], Song Mino [Winner]

 

Markyeon Couple

 

Disclaimer: story by Nick Whte and the cast belong to GOD

 

Copyright © 2014

 

DO NOT plagiarism

.

.

.


"Jiyeon-ie, I'm home ~" said the little boy was 5 years old.

 

"Na-euri [Sir-language meaning of the Joseon period] welcome home," Jiyeon said, she 5 years old.

 

"EOH, I'm so tired I was at against with gozila,"

 

They both are doing house-wife  game in school yard, the boy became husband Jiyeon and Jiyeon his wife, the dolls are arranged on the edge of the tablecloth is their child. Their house is only as wide as their tablecloths, furniture only tables, plastic cups, small plates along frok and spoon.

 

Jiyeon pretend to be busy cooking and preparing two dishes at the table along with the invisible food. The boy and Jiyeon pray then pretended to eat.

 

"Massta" said the Namja.

 

"I cook meat,"

 

"Tomorrow I’ll fight with stealth tigers," said the Namja with haughty.

 

"Be careful na-euri, eum!"

 

"Of course!" The little Namja smiling cheerful as well Jiyeon.

 

They are neighbors, his house was next Jiyeon house. Went to school together so well when they come home from school. And their day at school is over, Jiyeon and Namja back together, they walked while their arms holding.

 

This month of spring, many flowers blooming even love blooming in this season. All love is real, but when we were younger  11 years of age, most of us believe thats love just like nothing. But when we young our love most pure without the influence of money, wealth and statues. That love more  strong and sincere than when we are a adults.

 

Kids always be there for the person they like, they don’t know anything, what is bad? What is money? That they know, they love someone and would cry if they not get it and left by people they like.

                                                

The story begin’ from that Namja and his family moved abroad. Jiyeon and Namja waiting in the backyard, while their parents prepare. They sit on the swing.

 

"Eotteokhe, I have to go" said the Namja.

 

"How long will you go?"

 

"Eomma said very long,"

 

"Why did you move ~" Jiyeon said sadly.

 

"Appa moved the workplace,"

 

"Your appa work can work in my house, eotte?" said Jiyeon.

 

"I told so but he can’t,"

 

". . . . . . . "

 

". . . . . . "

 

"Is far away?"

 

"EOH"

 

"You have to promise to send a letter to me, eokh!"

 

"Eum, I will send,"

 

"Don’t forget me!"

 

"Eum!" He said firmly, nodding.

 

"Don’t play with other yeoja!"

"Eum!"

 

"When holiday visit my home!"

"Eum!"

 

"Pinkie promise?" Jiyeon filed towards the little finger.

 

"Promise!" that namja locked Jiyeon’s finger by his finger.

 

"Later, when we adults like Appa and eomma, you have to marry me,"

 

"Wait for me, I would marry you,"

"Eum!"

 

The parents completed preparing, Jiyeon and Namja approached his mother who called them. Jiyeon’s family deliver Namja’s family to the airport by car, when reached there they said goodbye to each other.

 

"Don’t forget to visit my home," said Jiyeon’s Appa.

 

"Okay," said the Namja Appa.

 

The Namja gives Jiyeon piece of paper measuring 4cm x 3cm,

reads. . .

 

'I like you, be my last love. . . . From: your friend

 

And namja’s family into the plane, Jiyeon hugging eomma’a legs to hide her weeping.

 

"I don’t cry, Jiyeon-ie."

.

.

.

.

14 years later

 

"Keu'latda ... keunasseo ... aisshh!" Jiyeon aspersion on her own.

 

Jiyeon running quickly to find someone. Jiyeon late coming at airport, there is no passenger plane out.

 

Her mother was assigned to pick up a friend from America , Jiyeon receiving duties , but what makes his curse, her careless habits . Jiyeon leave board that named eomma friend written at cab and 5000won on wallet, not only that , Jiyeon forget to bring a cell phone.

It's all because Jiyeon self . She and Jieun shopping till she forget this day she had to pick someone up at the airport. Jiyeon really panic if she didn’t find the person that she was looking for, punishment awaits at home. Even winter punish her, Jiyeon cold and frantically looking for people who don’t know what his name and what he looked like, yeoja or Namja. Jiyeon clueless.

 

"Eotteokhe ~"

 

"Definitely! for sure! for sure! "Jiyeon said full pressure on her words.

 

"My money hwaaaa ~" Jiyeon more worried about money than eomma’s friend.

 

"Aishhh .. aiishh!"

 

Jiyeon stopped running, she spun from researching him. Empty. No passengers out from  plane, there are only a few people are waiting for the next arrive.

 

"Ashh molla!" She snorted annoyed. Jiyeon resigned her money would be cut by her mother.

 

Jiyeon leaving the airport. She walking toward the house, forced. Suddenly the snowflakes fell from the clouds for the first time in Korea, Jiyeon head up and turns right hunch that the winter has begun. Jiyeon wearing a shirt with short sleeves and skirts above the knee 10cm, of course herbody cold.

 

"Pabo!" she slap her forehead hard.

 

"Just call a cab then eomma paid it," and Jiyeon find a way out, "but at this time eomma in the office and no one at home, aishhh. I forgot new house address, Jieun? But I don’t know where is she now? "And unfortunately Jiyeon not remember her new home address.

 

Jiyeon stop thinking about a way out for her, while the snowflakes pile up in her hair.

 

"Hmnnnn. . . . "

 

"Eokh?" Jiyeon surprised, suddenly someone from the back  hanging a coat on her shoulders.

 

Jiyeon turned back, she found a pair of eyes staring softly and seductive smile a Namja. That Namja cleans Jiyeon hair from snow, Jiyeon just stunned. That Namja is tall and handsome, he like he was traveling, it is visible from the backpack he was carrying and the clothes he was wearing.

 

"Nuguseyo?" Asked Jiyeon.

 

Namja was finished clearing the snow in the head Jiyeon, he includes his hands in his pockets. Namja smiled again.

 

"...... .." Namja still smiling.

 

Jiyeon examined from the toe to the top of the Namja hair.

 

"Tourist?" Namja nodded.

 

"Korean?" Namja shook his head.

 

"You ... a country .. mnn where?" Jiyeon said with a armature English.

 

"My country?" Asked namja.

 

"Where I live?" Asked Namja to ensure Jiyeon question.

 

"Yes .. yes .." replied Jiyeon was relieved the namja know that Jiyeon intent.

 

"USA,"

"Mnn who ... you ..." ask Jiyeon again.

 

"Who am I?" that Namja justifies Jiyeon question.

 

"Yes"

 

"Mark Tuan,"

"Jiyeon Park, nice to meet you,"

"Me too,"

 

"Mark, mnn you haveu phone ... smarthphone ...?" Jiyeon intend to borrow the Mark phone.

 

"I have," Mark understands. Mark pulled his cell phone.

 

"Can I ... your phone ... hello hello?" Jiyeon mean that she borrow to call.

 

"Calling?" Asked Mark to ascertain again.

 

"Yes .. yes .. !!" Jiyeon said somewhat excited because Mark got the point.

 

Mark gives his cell phone to Jiyeon, Jiyeon is running a bit away from Mark and then pressing eomma’s phone number.

 

"Eomma, na-ya Jiyeon,"

 

"Wae? '

 

"Eomma, where are you?"

 

'Eomma at home, wae?'

 

"Eomma mianhae, I didn’t find eomma’s friends. I've been looking everywhere wasn’t there," said Jiyeon fear.

 

'Oh, gwenchana. . . he's on his way here, '

 

"My money saved. . . " she muttered.

 

'MWO?'

"Aniya,"

'Hurry home,'

 

"Eomma, our bar- bee bee .." suddenly the connection lost.

 

"Eomma? Eomma? "

 

"Aisshhh waeee waeee!"

 

Jiyeon back to Mark and restore the phone.

"Are you finish?"

"Eokh, thanks you. .. "

 

Mark prevent cab, Mark waved his hand on the edge of the road while Jiyeon still standing in place. In her brain there conflict, she wants to borrow his money on the other hand she was embarrassed because she had asked for help, again. And when Jiyeon heard the cab door open, Jiyeon eyes rounded, Mark will soon enter into and leave her alone.

 

Jiyeon turned and ran towards Mark, quickly Jiyeon hold the door cab, Mark head up see Jiyeon standing nearby. Mark looked at Jiyeon with a look that suggests a question ‘why Jiyeon doing?’, Mark waited for an explanation.

 

"Mnn .. I need money," said Jiyeon shame.

 

". . . . . "Mark dumbfounded.

 

"Mnn my money .. mnn in the cab ..."

 

". . . . . "Mark is getting confused.

 

"You give me the money. . . I give you money .. mnnn tomorrow ... please ~ "Jiyeon almost cried.

 

She hated this situation, reall. Embarrassed and angry is blended. Jiyeon really wanted to die at that moment.

 

"Okay ... "Mark grabbed his purse and took $ 5, he gave the money to Jiyeon.

 

"Dollar? Not Won? [Korean currency] "

 

"No but you can go with me to the bank,"

 

"Go the bank?" Jiyeon confused.

 

"Change dollars to won, then I give you won,"

 

"Ah ok ok," now she knows the Mark intent. Jiyeon into the cab.

 

"Where are you going?" Asked the driver in Korean language.

 

"PE-" Jiyeon speech was interrupted by Mark.

 

"Going to the bank," Mark uses Korean language.

 

Jiyeon very surprised until wide open. She didn’t believe what she had just heard, Mark spoke Korean language when she was trying desperately to speak English so that Mark understood. And the fact Mark can speak Korean! Jiyeon eager, she want to hit Mark’s face that beaming looked at road, not feel guilty by make Jiyeon stress.

 

Jiyeon stared at the glass in the next while to punish herself, Mark pretended not to hear her, trying not to laugh.

.

.

.

Jiyeon wait outside  and a few minutes later Mark came over from bank. Mark with a face not sinful, Jiyeon didn’t like. Jiyeon looked at him full hatred until Mark standing in front Jiyeon, he gives money 50,000 won on Jiyeon but Jiyeon folded her arms. Mark confusion. He didn’t understand why Jiyeon silent, staring at him, and not receive his money.

 

"You can speak Korean. . "Jiyeon said stressful.

 

"Ya," he said casually.

 

"Why didn’t say!" Jiyeon voice rising.

 

"You didn’t ask," Mark replied with a smile .

 

"I've been wondering,  at first met I asked who you are!"

 

"I want to answer but you asked again by using English, so I guess you want to talk to me in English." Said Mark relaxed.

 

Mark said entirely true. Jiyeon lowered her finger slowly, Jiyeon now increasingly embarrassed. She angry at herself for making a big mistake. Jiyeon can’t face Mark. Mark smiled mischievously as Jiyeon’s behavior. Mark insert money into the wallet.

 

"Mnn, may I borrow money?" Asked Jiyeon slow and hesitant.

 

"You still want to borrow my money after blaming me?" Asked Mark smirk.

 

"Mian mian mian mian mian !! Dx .... I was wrong I was wrong, " said Jiyeon miserably.

 

"I give you money but you blasphemed me, it was not true and not worth it," Mark likes this situation.

 

"Neither the one, put it this way, you lend me some money and you come here for a tour, right? So I will guide you in the Korea, whenever and wherever you ask, "

 

"I've hired a guide . . .  Mnn, but I think about, it’s not a bad idea,"

 

". . . . . . . "Jiyeon waiting for an answer Mark.

 

"Well, call." Jiyeon very relieved to hear that.

 

"Take me to the place there is food," Mark began to move.

 

"Nde!" She snapped.

.

.

.

 

Jiyeon bring Mark to her favorite café, when they entered into Jiyeon met Jieun who was surprised to see she came with Mark. Jieun rose from her seat, waiting Jiyeon coming towards her. And when they arrival, Mark gives a warm smile.

 

"He ... " Jieun appoint Mark while glancing Jiyeon.

 

"He’s Mark, a tourist" explained Jiyeon to Jieun.

 

Jieun turned and stared towards Jiyeon, Jiyeon confusion. Mark smiled again.

 

"You. . . "

"Later, I’m go odder."

"…………."

After ordering Jiyeon go restroom and returned to the place, she saw Jieun laugh with Mark. When Jiyeon sit, conversation between Mark and Jieun stalled. Jieun staring Jiyeon with gaze, Jiyeon don’t know what makes Jieun stared at she like that.

"What?" Asked Jiyeon.

 

"Jinjja pabo," said Jieun upset.

 

"Naega-wae?" she asked with an innocent look.

 

"Ah!" Sighed Jieun rough.

 

"What ?!" Jiyeon annoyed.

 

"No!" Jieun said emphatically, "I'm home, I'll see you back Mark," she said with a smile.

 

Mark nodded and gave her smile again, Jiyeon didn’t know what was happening until Jieun go.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked Jiyeon.

"Are you interested in our conversation?" Asked Mark with a mischievous smirk.

"Oh don’t get me wrong! You did see my friends call me stupid. "

 

"So you've never been stupid to be told?"

 

"Jinjja, I really want to hit your face that ," said Jiyeon angirly.

 

Mark chuckled happily and it is increasingly making Jiyeon more furious, she ate chocolate cake so  coarse. Jiyeon really don’t like to be mocked.

 

"After this, where we will go?!" sniffed Jiyeon upset.

 

Jiyeon continue eating cake up splattered on her lips. The cake covered in . Mark who sat next to Jiyeon see stain in the corner her lips, suddenly he turned his body and clean it by his finger.

 

Jiyeon freezes when Mark suddenly touched her lips, and their distance so close, its looks like a lovers kissing when viewed from the front. Mark's eyes were focused on her lips. Then their eyes met. They stared at each other. Mark eat it stain former Jiyeon lips.

 

At that time Jiyeon wants to explode, wanted to push away Mark. Very disgusting for her!

 

Mark back turned around facing forward, he drink coffe. And Jiyeon, she open   wide. After she awakened, Jiyeon realized if everyone is watching her and Mark. And they were surprised. They think Mark and Jiyeon just kissing.

 

Suddenly Jiyeon figure someone standing quite far away from her staring at  her and Mark him. Jiyeon know who he is, that namja was surprised to see Jiyeon kissing with Mark but it is not kiss. Jiyeon more surprised, from the eyes that Namja believed that they kissing. The most severe that Namja was her boyfriend.

 

"Song Mino ~" Jiyeon said softly.

 

"Park Ji-yeon?" Asked Mino to himself.

 

"Mwo?" Asked Mark.

 

"Ex-boyfriend," Jiyeon said weakly. Mino come closer towards Jiyeon intend to sit in front of Jiyeon.

 

Five days ago Jiyeon caught Mino and Yiseul dating, but yesterday Jiyeon plans dating with Mino but he lie to Jiyeon. The next day Jiyeon heard Yiseul fact that she was with Mino.

 

3 days until now Jiyeon try avoid Mino. Jiyeon gather courage to break with Mino but she wasn’t willing. Jiyeon on dilemma.

 

Mino sitting in front Jiyeon.

"What are you doing here, and who is he?" Asked Mino cynical.

 

"He-" Jiyeon said haltingly.

 

"I'm her boyfriend, Mark!" Mark put his arm around Jiyeon and smiled proudly.

 

Jiyeon turned towards Mark, her eyes rounded wide, Jiyeon back to Mino.

 

"MWO? You're her boyfriend ?! "Mino surprised.

 

"Yeah, and you are?" Asked Mark with a sly smile.

 

"I'm her boyfriend, what's this ?! Jiyeon!" Mino tried to hold back emotions.

 

"You're?" Asked Mark to Jiyeon.

 

"No-no, he is nobody," Jiyeon replied firmly.

 

"When we broke up, you hard to reach lately. Now I know why, you have new," Mino said angry.

 

"We broke up," said Jiyeon cold.

"MWO ?! No, I won’t to! "

"Whatever,"

"What the matters?!"

"Ask Yiseul,"

"Yiseul?"

"Yeah"

"Yiseul is nothing!"

 

"I heard it from Yiseul, don’t deny it anymore,"

 

"Yak, Yiseul is whopper,"

 

"Forget it," Jiyeon stand, "Mark, let go," Mark followed from behind.

 

Mino hold Jiyeon’s arm and pulled up to Jiyeon turned towards him.

 

"It’s not over, let's talk," Mino force Jiyeon by pull her.

 

"Let me go!" Jiyeon revolted.

 

Mark dismissed Mino’s hand and pulled Jiyeon to his back.

 

"Don’t bother she," Mark said cold.

 

"Who you!" Mino pushing Mark's body, he tried to grab the hand Jiyeon but Mark managed to stop him.

 

Mino punching Mark’s eye, Jiyeon quickly pushed Mino tried to stop fights.

 

"Enough! I won’t to see you again! Go away from me! " Jiyeon draw Mark out from café.

.

.

.

 

At the park, Jiyeon treat Mark’s eyes. Strong enough the blue color on around his eyes. Jiyeon trying to slowly treat Mark, but Mark not stop moving.

 

"AW !!"

"Hold on,"

"Awww appoooo awww!"

"A little more complete if you not move that much,"

"Aww aww aww aw aw ~"

"It's Done,"

 

Jiyeon turned around and put medical, suddenly Mark holds her both arms and twisting Jiyeon’s body to face him. Quickly Mark kissed Jiyeon. Mark closed his eyes while Jiyeon's eyes widened.

 

Jiyeon can feel Mark’s nose touched her cheek, it’s felt warm Mark’s breath when hit Jiyeon’s cheek and  cold temperature lips belong to Mark. Cold but soft and moist. 

 

Jiyeon encourages Mark’s body when Mark tried to deepen the kiss. Jiyeon slapped Mark make Mark’s body fallen.

 

"Jerk!" Jiyeon leave Mark alone. Mark moaned.

.

.

.

.

They ride bus, not word came out from their mouths, because Jiyeon is still angry with Mark. And Jiyeon’s slap is still felt in his cheek, Mark continued his cheek.

 

"Mianhae," said Mark weak.

 

Jiyeon turned and stared at Mark, "You're crazy!"

 

"I didn’t mean, forget it, let's say I didn’t kiss you,"

 

"MWO, you obviously kissed my lips with yours, you told me to forget it ?!"

 

"Come on, it's not your first time kissed Namja 'right',”

 

"It wasn’t but you are currently in Southern Korea not America, in here no free kiss! You can’t do anything what you want so freely, you may kiss all women in America but not here! "

 

"I'm sorry ~"

 

"Don’t talk anymore!" Jiyeon turned.

 

The bus was stopped, they had reached the destination. Jiyeon out of the bus followed by Mark from behind.

 

"Where your address," Jiyeon said curtly. Mark give his address.

 

Jiyeon running follow the direction. They entered a residential alley. The road continues turn right then left, straight again turn left again and straight until they reached the destination. Jiyeon surprised. She checked again the address that she read.

 

"This is my house ~" Jiyeon said softly.

"Why we . . . ." Asked Jiyeon.

 

Suddenly the door opens, Jiyeon’s mother and Jieun out. Warm smile radiates from Jiyeon’s mother faces, she hugged Mark and gently patted Mark’s back. They are like long time not met. Jiyeon blank instantly. Yeah she tried read the situation.

 

Jiyeon’s mind blank, while eating she looking at Mark and her mother. It’s make Jiyeon more confused especially Jieun who very friendly with Mark. Jiyeon silent and blank. Like semothing miss but didn’t know what it is.

 

"Yeon-ah you are not eat," her mother said softly.

 

“So he's your friend?" Asked Jiyeon with a blank looks.

 

"He is your friend,"

"Who?" Asked Jiyeon.

 

"Ya Pabo-ya! He's our friend, little Mark who moved to America, your first love! "

 

"......." Jiyeon shocked. Like a rock disorderly her head.

 

"You not recognize him, jinjja ~" gap Jieun again.

 

 

Flash Back!

 

When Jiyeon out from airport Mark recognize Jiyeon, Mark sends a message to Jiyeon’s mother that he had fond Jiyeon. Mark was so happy to see Jiyeon. He put a coat Jiyeon then cleared the snow that had accumulated on her head.

 

"Nuguseyo?" Asked Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon asked who Mark, Mark surprised Jiyeon recognize him.

Mark continued clear the snow, he includes his hands in his pockets. Mark only able to smile again.

 

"...... .." Mark chose silence.

 

Jiyeon examined Mark from toe to the top.

"Tourist?" Mark nodded.

 

"Korean?" Mark shook his head.

 

"You ... a country .. mnn where?" Said Jiyeon with mediocre English. Mark wanted to laugh but he was resistant. Finally, Mark chose silence not tell who he is.

 

And when at the café Jieun recognize clearly who Mark. . .

 

Jiyeon bring Mark to her favorite café, when they entered into Jiyeon met Jieun who was surprised to see his arrival with Mark. Jieun rose from her seat, waiting Jiyeon coming towards her. And when arrival, Mark gives a warm smile.

 

"He ... " Jieun appoint Mark while glancing Jiyeon.

 

"He’s Mark, a tourist" explained Jiyeon to Jieun.

 

Jieun turned and stared towards Jiyeon, Jiyeon confusion. Mark smiled again.

 

"You. . . "

"Later, I’m go odder."

"…………."

 

Jiyeon go to the cash, remaining Jieun and Mark. And while Jiyeon go. . .

 

"Mark, it’s really you?" Asked Jieun.

 

"Yeah, it's me," said mark with a smile.

 

"And Jiyeon, why she didn’t seem knew?"

 

"She didn’t recognize me," Mark laughs.

 

And Jieun can read situation, Jieun realized that Jiyeon really stupid by not knowing who is Mark.

 

"Stupid girl,"

 

"Hahaha I know," said Mark.

 

After ordering Jiyeon go restroom and returned to the place, she saw Jieun laugh with Mark. When Jiyeon sit, conversation between Mark and Jieun stalled. Jieun staring Jiyeon with gaze, Jiyeon don’t know what makes Jieun stared at she like that.

 

"What?" Asked Jiyeon.

 

"Jinjja pabo," said Jieun upset.

 

"Naega-wae?" she asked with an innocent look.

 

"Ah!" Sighed Jieun rough.

 

"What ?!" Jiyeon annoyed.

 

"No!" Jieun said emphatically, "I'm home, I'll see you back Mark," she said with a smile.

 

Mark nodded and gave her smile again, Jiyeon didn’t know what was happening until Jieun go.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked Jiyeon.

 

"Are you interested in our conversation?" Asked Mark with a mischievous smirk.

 

Flashend ...

 

Jiyeon looked at Mark, Mark just smiled. Dinner was over, Mark returned to his house which adjacent Jiyeon’s house. Jiyeon waiting Mark at outside her house. When Mark came out Jiyeon confronting. Jiyeon's face was grim.

 

"Jinjja liar ~" Jiyeon said sarcastically.

"I am?"

"Why didn’t you say!"

 

"How would I tell you, you keep asking,"

 

"Why are you move to Korea?"

"Why you ask?"

 

"Don’t answer then," Jiyeon get into the house quickly but Mark’s hand hold Jiyeon’s arm.

 

"What!"

 

"I moved to Korea, since I grown enough to live alone in Korea, I also enroll in same school with you,"

 

"Then,"

 

"You're not happy? Didn’t we already promises, you should be happy to see me, "

 

"Jinjja bad boy, you're toying me 'Did you know how embarrassed I to speak English, I feel stupid in front of my mother even in front of my friends! Ah forget I want to sleep! "

.

.

.

Jiyeon wake up early morning, this happened when she was  unmood. She will jogging. She wear pink hoodie and black pants. She come out from house and Mark stood with his bright smile.

 

"Mwohae!" Jiyeon said annoyed.

 

"Saranghae"

 

"Sireo!" Jiyeon walked away from Mark but Mark trying to catch up.

 

"You promised,"

 

"Forget it!"

 

Mark give backhug Jiyeon then lifted her body and swing her.

 

"Kyaaa ~ put me down !!"

 

"Nado saranghae hahahaha!" Mark said excitedly.

 

"Put me down," laugh out from Jiyeon’s mouth.

 

The lost love back blooming in winter like magic, like destiny that never betray a promise. . . .

.

.


.

The End