Sorry so short! There's more to come~ Promise!

Negative x Negative

I sighed. My professor was blabbering on about sociology or something and I really don't care what the words he is speaking actually mean. I feel someone jab my side with their elbow. I glance to my left- it was just Jonghyun. I shot him an angry glare and rubbed my side dramatically, I watched him hold back his laugh- idiot. I could really get this guy in trouble; with the right over-dramatic act he wouldn't be able to hold back his laughter and... I felt a smirk crawl on my face and Jonghyun poked me with his pencil.

I glanced at him just to see him lean over a bit, "Dude, what is going on with you today?" He sounded worried.

I glanced to see if the professor was looking before responding, "We'll talk after class."

He didn't seem to pleased with my response but he sat back in his chair with a simple nod.

I bit back another sigh as I refocused on what I had been thinking about since I woke up this morning- Key. I wasn't thinking about him because I wanted to be. Taemin woke me up with a text saying how our last hook-up attempt had failed and we needed to find someone else for his Key-umma. It's been MONTHS since this whole thing started. Tae and I have been happily dating, but every. Single. Person. We try to put Key with- well, nothing comes of it! Except for that one guy- what was his name again? Ah! Seunghyun! He agreed to stay friends with Key, apparently they weren't each other's "type." My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out to reveal a message from Taemin.

"Minho-hyung~ do you have a friend that'd be willing to go out with Key-umma?"

I didn't reply to the message and just placed the phone in my pocket. What friends do I have that would be willing to go on a date with Key? The only people I know that he doesn't are from my college. My phone went off again.

"Why don't we do a double date on Saturday? Just convince someone from class if you have to- but choose wisely! We don't need an angry umma! >.<" I chuckled a little bit at Tae's newest message and noticed someone staring at me- Jonghyun. Then something just seemed to click. Jonghyun would be perfect. Last I heard he was bi, but he broke up with his last girlfriend- Sekyung. I felt the smirk from earlier return as I replied to Taemin's text.

"I just have to convince him. ^-^"within seconds there was a response.

"Yay! When you visit me tonight I'll give you your reward! ;)"

"Reward?"

"Hehehe! Not telling~ now pay attention to your professor! *chu~*" Minho smiled and placed the phone back in his pocket. Next step- convince Jonghyun to go on a double date.