Chapter 1: If I Ruled The World

My Princess

Jihyun POV

"ALRIGHT CLASS" Ms. Yang screamed in the classroom. I woke up with a start. 'Jeez women. No wonder why you have no boyfriend'. I smirked at my own little joke.

"WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT SONG JI HYUN??!?!? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? THAT YOU CAN SLEEP IN CLASS??!??!!? WELL I'LL LET YOU KNOW THAT MY BOYFRIEND JUST BROKE UP WITH ME LAST WEEK AND I'M HERE DEALING WITH YOU!!! CAN'T YOU SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT?!??!"

"Oooh just got reall" someone exclaimed at the back. Of course, we all knew it was Mr. Min Yoongi. The guy really can joke.

"ANYWAY CLASS. WAKE UP. OH MY GOD JIHYUN STOP DAYDREAMING OVER YOUR BOYFRIEND PARK JIMIN. HE ISN'T EVEN IN THE CLASS TODAY. MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE-"

And there she goes. crazy women thinks she can rule the world. Hah. As if. All I was doing was dozing off and the crazy women started screaming at me. There she goes again with her story of her boyfriend. She's already told us like 10 times. Does she ever get tired? "Good job jihyun" Someone smirked beside me. "Oh shut up. At least we're not doing work now. be thankful." I rolled my eyes back at Namjoon. He just sat there with his sunglasses on. I couldn't even tell if his eyes were closed or opened. Man was he lucky. He could be sleeping in the middle of the class and the teacher wouldn't notice. All because of sunglasses. Maybe I should start wearing them... but that'll just start another trend like last year. Oh hell no that was terrifying.

 

 

**FLASHBACK**

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG DID YOU SEE JIHYUN TODAY? SHE WAS WEARING A BEANIE!!! IT MUST BE IN RIGHT NOW. I NEED TO GET ONE!!!"

And the next day all I see is all the girls wearing the damn beanie I had on. I mean how did they even find it? This beanie is like the only good looking thing I found in my grandma's closet. I was literally wearing a 1960's beanie and all the girls still found it. Like what the hell?

**END OF WEIRD FLASHBACK**

 

 

"Man those days..." I murmmered to myself. 

"WHAT'S THAT YOUNG LADY? OFFICE. NOW." Ms. Yang screamed while pointing to the door. I sighed. Anything to get away from this crazy women. I walked out of the class, just to bump into a tall guy.  "Sorry..." he whispered. "Whatever" I just said. Nice move Jihyun. I didn't look up. I just softly pushed him away, trying to seem tough. He just moved out of my way and walked in Ms. Yang's class. 'Good luck dude'.

 


 

I made my way to the principal's office. I sighed as I knocked his door. "Come in" I heard a voice come from the other side of the door. I pushed it open to see the principal sitting at his desk, staring at his computer. He looks up... "Ahh Jihyun. Here again? Have a seat" He said to me. I silently took a seat on the chair in front of his desk. "What brings you here again?" He asks me with a raised eyebrow. "Ms. Yang..." I said bitterely.

"Ahh that poor women just broke up with her boyfriend. I'm sure you've heard the story" Like ten times " but I hope you can understand and give her a chance. If that's all that happened then I'll just add another ten minutes to your detention. You can leave now, Ms. Kim." He just said without looking up twice. I said nothing and just stared at the floor. He looked at me again. "Aren't you going?" he asked with a confused tone. "Oh ya I am. Bye Mr. Lee" I waved at him.

"Bye. And if you come here again, I'll have to add extra minutes. What is this, the tenth time this week? It's only the beginning of the school year!" he chuckled. I just nodded and quickly ran out. I didn't want to spend one more minute with Mr. Lee. He just has this thing that scares the hell outta me. But hey, he wasn't exagerating. It was my tenth time in the principal's office, and my tenth time being called by Ms. Yang. I think she's the only teacher that hates me. Everyone else loves me. Who doesn't? I mean look at me.

 


 

I made it back to my classroom to here my Ms. Yang talking about some assignment.  "JIHYUN YOU'RE BACK SO SOON? I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT. WHATEVER. TAKE A SEAT. NOWWW" She yelled.  "Okay okay calm down" I said. "GOOD NOW AS I JUST SAID, WE ARE STARTING A NEW PROJECT-" "umm Ms. Yang" Namjoon said. "Can you stop screaming for a second? I'm right beside you..." Everyone laughed at this statement. Namjoon was dumbfounded since it was true. Ms. Yang just sighed. "Sorry Namjoon" she glared at him. "As I was saying, we are starting a new assignment. This topic would be about you. Now I don't mean some sort of stupid documentary of yourself. I will be asking this one question. Now, you are to answer this question in pairs." She explained. She then turned around, took a piece of chalk, and wrote down a question. I held my breath.

 

What would you do if you ruled the world?

 

'That's it? Wow Ms. Yang. You sure do make things complicated.' I said in my head sarcastically. "Alright and don't forget. This will be a 2 page essay. Be sure to split the parts equally and make sure you and your partner have equal parts. I do not want one person doing all the work while the other rests" She glanced at me. I shrugged. That's only happened every other project I do in this class... "Now here's the partners. umm... I forgot my sheet so I'll just pair you up on spot. Let's see... Namjoon and Haru. Yoongi and Miyori, Myungsoo and Yoomin, Minho and Minzy, and uhh... Jihyun and Seokjin."

Who?

"Miss... who's Seokjin?" I asked confused. That name triggers a spark somewhere. "Oh yes.. I forgot you didn't hear his introduction cause you were at the principal's office" she said sarcastically while rolling her eyes at me. I just shrugged. She points at the guy in the corner. "Him. He's Seokjin. He's new so treat him kindly and make sure he feels welcomed at this school." I looked at him. For some reason, he seemed weirdly familiar. I brushed that thought aside. He just stared at me back. I walked towards him and asked: "So you're new eh? Hi, I'm Jihyun. You're Seokjin. I'm the queenka and you treat me like everyone else does." I don't know why I said that, honestly. Great first impression Jihyun.

"O-Oh... uhh... h-hi" he stuttered. I started at him awkwardly. "S-So what's your o-o-opinion on this t-topic?" He asked me. I'm glad I understood at least. I sat down. "Look kid, you've got a lot to learn. Here in this school, when you're paired up with me, you do all the work. How's that sound?"

He just looked shocked and nodded without saying a thing. I hate to admit it, but I felt guilty. Whatever Song Jihyun. He's just another nerd. I thought while staring at his black frames. 

 


 

Seokjin POV

 

That girl stared at me, and I just stared back. 

"Look kid, you've got a lot to learn. Here in this school, when you're paired up with me, you do all the work. How's that sound?"

I was shocked. I never thought of her as such a . Sure she was mean sometimes, but that was in the past. She's now...this. But hey, I had nothing to say, so I just nodded. I can't believe I just agreed on that... Damn Seokjin...

I looked down and started to jot down ideas, just to see my partner talking with another guy. 

 

Song Jihyun... you've changed

 


 

A/N

How's that for a cliffhanger? What do you think happened? DUN DUN DUN

 

I'll just say that this teacher is completely crazy. Okay so it's my first go at these fanfics and it's really short. I tried a little at least? Mianhae! Sorry for the short chapter again! It's midnight and I have school tomorrow. Thank you again for reading and subscribing! Love ya~