001.

Love Bite
Please log in to read the full chapter

Halloween was approaching rather quickly, and the boys of Bangtan decided that they were to have a special themed stage for their fans. They all were to pick out different costumes to wear to entertain their adoring ARMYs.

    Most of their members had their costumes set for the stage, but if you were Kim Namjoon, the special project might have slipped your mind until the last moment and now you found yourself remerging through the left over accessories the stylist had provided, hoping to find anything that wasn't too lame.

    “Ah-Ha!” Namjoon exclaimed, lifting up an item from one of the bins. He wrapped the cloak around his shoulders and tied the strings together to keep it in place around his neck.

    Namjoon turned to face Yoongi, who was lazily sprawled on the couch behind him, and held his arms wide, “So? What do you think?” He asked the older male, with much enthusiasm.

    The lethargic boy on the couch eyed him sideways, barely moving his head, looked the leader up and down then started to chuckled, “I think you look like an idiot.” He admitted, going back to doing nothing.

    “Why?” Namjoon asked offended, gazing down at the way he was dressed.

    “The cape is too short.” Yoongi stated, pointing at the accessory.

    Namjoon faced a mirror in their dressing room, shoulder slumped and he let out a sigh. Yoongi was right, the cape barely landed near his waist. Curse him for being so tall.

    Jimin came into the view of the mirror, “Are you a magician, hyung?”  He asked, somewhat excited.

    “No!” Namjoon took the too small cloak, drapping it over his elbow and covering his face, “I’m a vampire.”

    Jimin stared at the elder blank, “I don’t see it.” He admitted. Namjoon rolled his eyes, “Well, what are you supposed to be?” Pointing at the younger’s green tights.

    Beaming widely, Jimin jumped, feet landing apart and fists on his hips, “I’m Robin!” Looking off no where in particular, the giant fan blowing in the room, helped him seem heroic as it made waves in his black and yellow cape.

    Namjoon sighed, he was going to be so lame compared to the rest of the members.

    Still in his pose, “I know! I look so awesome right?” He basked in the glory of slaying everyone else’s costumes.

    “Just wait too! Yoongi hyung, promised to-” Jimin turned his attention and bright grin to the elder bumming it on the couch, only for his face to fall.

    “Yoongi hyung! Where is your costume?!” He desperately asked, hands stretched out.

    Yoongi ped his hoodie revealing a plain white shirt with black bold print on it, that read, ‘This is my costume’. All without even opening his eyes.

    Namjoon started to laugh at the beaten puppy dog face Jimin wore.

    “Hyung~!” He whined, “You were supposed to be Batman with me!” Stomping his black boots. Yoongi shrugging in response.

    “You promised!” Continuing to throw a tantrum in the elder’s ear.

    Namjoon started to feel awkward with the lover’s quarrel, so he stepped back and went to go find some accessories to go with his pitiful costume.

    On the other side of the curtain Namjoon found another bin full of smaller accessories. “Maybe there’s something in here.” He thought. So he bent down and began to dig through it with his hands, some fangs or fake blood could bring his costume together.

    Lifting a few items up, then rejecting them back in the pile, the leader only peered over his shoulder when someone stomping whipped past the curtain. 


    “Yoongi hyung is so mean!” Jimin pouted, flopping into a seat and crossing his arms.

    Namjoon breathed out a chuckle and went back to what he was doing. Jimin would get over it.

    The baby faced dancer was pouting so hard, his eye brows were practically in his mouth.

    “Can you believe that hyung, Tae?” He complained the same aged boy a couple feet away on the floor.

    “I mean, he liked promised to be Batman! But no~! He’s to lazy to even to try- Are you even listening to me, Tae?”

    “No.” Taehyung answered honestly. “I’m busy.” His tone overflowing with focus.

    The youngest of the maknae line was dresses in a light orange kitten pajama onesie. Jimin stopped pouting and leaned over in his seat to see what the other was doing.

    Taehyung was batting around a light blue ball of yarn between his hands, head fiercely following it wherever it went.

    “Why are you playing with yarn?” The confusion evident in his voice.

    “I’m getting into character.” Taehyung said abruptly stopping the ball with both hands and freezing for a moment, before vigorously batten it with one hand.

    “Getting into… What? Tae, it’s just for fun.” Completely judging the brunette.

    Taehyung put down the yarn slowly turning his head towards the dancer, “You think life is a game, Park Jimin?” His tone deep and serious. Jimin blinked taken back by Taehyung’s hard voice. Before falling to his side and continuing to roll around the ball in his hands.

    Jimin just shook his head, all too used to Taehyung’s 4D behavior, went back to pouting and cursing Yoongi’s entire existence.
    
    The members stayed doing their own thing quietly (except if you were Jimin who was being a drama queen sighing obnoxiously loud towards the other side of the room trying to guilt Yoongi, whom still had no s to give) before Jin came barging threw the door, breathing heavily, a gaze in his eyes so fierce you could practically see the flames burning behind his pupils.

    “Who’s dumb idea was this?!” He barked, Jungkook following him into the room (dressed as a pirate with a colorful parrot on his shoulder) .

     “I think you look pretty, hyung!” The maknae giggled, but the compliment was sincere. Jin was unfortunately betrayed by s and was now wearing a Cinderella ball gown costume.

    “Shut up, Jungkook.” He snapped, aggressively pushing up the uncomfortable bra that was stuffed with tissue paper excessively. Completely pissed that he had once again been tricked by the sly minds of s.

    He began to walk towards the scattered members around the room, wanting to interrogate them to find out who's idea this was, so he could strangle them.

    “Seriously! Who’s did this to me!? Was it you Min Yoongi?! Was it - uh!” As the eldest was pointing an accusing finger at his team mates, blinded with fury he hadn't seen Taehyung on the floor and nearly tripped in his three inch heels. Luckily though, he hadn’t, being very well trained in the art of heel wearing after many times of him being tricked into cross dressing.

    Regaining him composer, Jin turned his attention to the cat boy on the tile. “Yah! You! What are you doing! People walk here!” Scolding the lad.

    Taehyung in turn stuck his tongue out as far as it could, then returning grumpily to his yarn. No one respected his art.

    “Why- You!” Jin stuttered almost hitting Taehyung, but deciding against it. Instead he bunched up the light blue organza of his dress to his knees, stomping off with his nose pointed up like a true diva.

    Over the loud clicking of heels the leader popped up from the crutching position near the been, “Found it!” He yelled in a muffled voice, as he turned around revealing plastic white fangs, giving his best contorted scary face he can muster. Jimin squinted at the teeth before chuckling wildly “HAHA! You look funny!” Holding onto his tummy and calling for the others to take a peek at their leader as well.

    Namjoon waved them off. Deciding to go after the one person who might not make jokes at him.

    The tall lad gingerly tip toed to where Taehyung was sitting on the ground, before hopping down to be at the same level, baring his fake teeth and held his hands up as if they were claws, “Rawr!” He snarled, at Taehyung, whom was a little surprised at first with those big round eyes opened wide. Until Namjoon’s teeth popped out of his mouth falling to the floor.

    Taehyung was giggling uncontrollably, it was a typical Namjoon moment. Namjoon sighed in defeat after watching his monster fangs had fallen pathetically. This costume thing was not working out like he wanted, and everyone was laughing at him, he was a bit crestfallen. Taehyung with soft breath of giggles picked up the elder’s plastic accessory, handing them back to their owner.

    “I like your vampire costume, Joon hyung.” Smiling brightly, “Totally scary!” He mimicked the hands Namjoon made previously.

    The blonde couldn't help, but to smile back, “Really?” He asked, “You don't think it’s lame?” Taehyung shook his head no in response, “Even though my cape in too small?” Namjoon gesturing to his cape. Again, the boy with the yarn shook his head side to side, “Nope! You can transform into a bat then!” Sitting up on the bottoms of his feet and bending low, spreading out his arms like he too was wearing a cape, “See?” The grin on his face never fading.

    Namjoon threw his head back with laughter, elongating his arms with his cape in hand as well, flapping them as if he were to be flying, Taehyung’s amusement filled the room.

    Much to Jin’s dismay, “Will you stop being so weird and quiet down!” Shouting from the other side, wanting everyone to be as miserable as he was now.

    Of course, Namjoon was a smart right away, “Whatever will please you, my lady~” Earning a high pitched whine and a few snickers.

    Turning his attention back to the lad in front of him, his entertained grin disappeared when Taehyung wasn’t facing him and was batting the yarn sadly.

    Moving closer, Namjoon inquired, “Tae, what’s wrong?” Touching the other’s shoulder with the tips of his fingers. Taehyung only shrugged, not really wanting to say anything. Namjoon closed the distance between his brows, when the younger wouldn’t even meet his gaze. He was just laughing, what had happened?

    “Tae, hey,” He spoke kindly, “Look at me.” And waited patiently as Taehyung fussed with the ball and blinked at the white tile floor before staring up. Namjoon saw that the other’s eyes were like a puppy who was just punished.

    “What’s wrong?” The leader pestered on. Taehyung only shaking his head, clearly not wanting to talk about what changed his mood so suddenly.

    “Come on, tell me.” Giving the younger lad a gentle smile and a teasing poke at his ribs, Taehyung biting his lips trying not to show he was ticklish there, but Namjoon knew already.

    “Come on~ Tae Tae~ Tell me~” He cooed childishly, poking him non stop on both sides on his torso now. Taehyung made cute noises in protest, as he couldn't fight off the elder’s tickling fingers.

    Finally letting out fits of giggles after Namjoon had cornered him up against the seat of the couch.

    “Hyung, stop! Please!” Taehyung managed to get out between his laughter. Yet, Namjoon wouldn't back down, “Tell me, Tae! Or I’m going

Please log in to read the full chapter