Still Here...

Where Are You...

Any words written with Italic writting is showing the charachters thoughts.

Any words written in grey is flash backs/ dreams.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" We will be landing in 5 more mintues Captain"

" Great about time" We landed in a surronded area full of tall trees and bushes the air was thick.

" So tell me about this area" 

" This place was first called Chang mai but got run over and abushed by enemies soldiers, right now were in the  rainforest location"

" Alright then lets begin, how far away is the closest location Officer?"

"1 hour away Captian"

We began our hike and search of clues of the missing plane, I am at the front having Tiffanny in the middle and officer Nickun trailing behind.

We walked up to a missing peice of metal that could be part of the wing of the plane... meaning that it was close. The closer we got the more piece's came by.

Until we caught up to the fallen plane, it was burned and torn into peices.

"..omg.." Tiffany covers , she's the first one to start the search

We only find 1 body and it was the pilot but there was no sign of Taeyeaon, and only finding a trail of blood that could be hers.

" That must be hers, should we follow it " The officer asked

" We have to but, but its getting dark and we don't know whats out here, how far away are we until a society location?"

"only 15"

" We will have to come back tommorrow morning"

As we were about to leave, Tiffany stood there for a moment starring at the burned plane.

" Fany, lets just hope shes okay, but for now we have to go sorry"

A tear ran down her face, walking away from the scene.

........................................................................

(Still Yuri's Pov)

 

We ended up in a small town, infront of a small hotel. For a small town it was hetic, with people everywhere.

" Do you think its safe"

" Lets find out"

We entered the small hotel. Only greeted with more people.

My sight catched something or more like someone.......it can't be.

" Welcom to hotel Yong how may I be at your service?"

 my head started to hurt, the room started to get smaller and darker. My body feeling heavy as I fell onto the ground.

 

 

 

"Jessica....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I I am BACK Boring Author here..I haven't updated in along time been very busy sorry.