Please Fade

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You left me paralyzed

No cure, no rehab for me

 

 

 

 

Its her birthday. I miss her so badly. In this special day, maybe her heart lightens more. I want to talk to her, right now. In her birthday. Asking maybe we could get back together. I always had a nightmares this passed months. A nightmare when she left me, even the worst. I need her. I decide, I will come to her place tonight.

 

 

 

 

Funny that you got the nerve to keep asking me

How I've been

You're the victor in this pageantry

But the only trophy you deserve, Catastrophe

 

 

I decide to cleared things out that I still love her. She will have a party, that it means I will come at around 10, am I right? My phone vibrated

 

 

From: Hyolo

 

We'll finish at 10, you sure don't wanna join?

 

 

 

To: Hyolo

 

Nah, I have schedule

 

 

I lied. I look at my phone clock, it's 8 pm. I decide to take a shower.

 

9 pm. I gotta leave. I took a black box and bring it. Put on my sneakers and close the door.

 

I drove off to her apartment. And I got stuck on seoul traffic jam. The hell?! Where are these people going in this hour?! Now what? Just gonna wait and be patient. I lean on the car seat. I looked at the black box on my right side.

 

 

I'd rather be we dead to each other

No eulogies said for each other

No "rest in peace's"

The memories got my chest in pieces

 

 

I tap my wheel steer and do random things. I sing and dance with my upper body. Finally it's moved. I push my accelerate. My car start to moved. I saw many people on the pedestrian. What's going on? When i passed somebody's got hit by a car. I saw a crashed motorbike on the street. I saw the body, its a men covered by blood. Is he still alive? Then I saw a bouquet of flowers not far from the bike. He was going to a date? I feel insecure. Is somebody waiting for him? Is she knows that he got accident? I feel pity for them. Then she popped out in my mind. I just shrugged it off.

 

 

 

I'm praying that your eyes are the first to go

The way they looked when you smiled

The way they opened and close

 

 

My minds keep thinking that man. What if I were on his place? Not him. Is he still be able to meet her girlfriend?

Just stop you idiot! I curse myself. I focused my mind and drive.

 

 

And your nose, every single breath against my neck

And then your lips, every empty promise made and said

 

 

I passed a coffee shop. I decied to turn around. I stepped out from the car. I entered the shop, the workers greet me. Of course, they knew me. I often came here, since it's her favorite cake is made here.

 

"Welcome to our shop!" they greeted me.

 

"Ah, long time no see." I greet them back.

 

"You rarely come this passed month Miss." one of them talk to me.

 

"Yes." I scratch my hair smiled.

 

"Usual order miss?" they asked me?

 

"Yeah I'll order 2 slice and a cup of green tea latte please." I ordered.

 

"Take away?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter