Chapter 2

The cold sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

After saying good bye to my sisters, i head to my class. I sometimes wish my sister and i were like born on the same day. It feels quiet without eunji's and namjoo's loud voice, but i get to see them during lunch anyway, so its fine.

Along the way though, a girl who look younger than me looks lost and was trying to find something. "Ermmmm.... Excuse me, do you know where is 3-B?" a girl who looks younger than but surprisingly the same age as me asked, though i was surprised, i still put on a poker face and ignored her. She still followed me though, trying to get my attention. I guess she thought it was useless and stop chasing me and went to find someone else to ask.

Finally, i reach my class and entered, but as i entered, the people in the class looked at me and started murmuring stuff i don't even want to hear hence making me feel uncomfortable though this happens everyday. I sat on my chair and distracted myself while waiting for the teacher to arrived.

The teacher soon arrived but she wasn't alone. She was with the student that i saw just awhile ago. I think she saw me because her eyes was staring at me. I then heard my science teacher, Ms Lee's voice.

"Class! We have a new student who just came back from japan. Talk to her if you can alright!"

"Yes, seonsaengnim"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park chorong imnida! Pls treat me well!" She gave the class a smile.

Ms Lee then looked around the class for a empty seat but the only empty seat was beside me so she failed. I groan inwardly when i heard Ms lee announced that she is seating beside me.

I then heard a plop sound beside me and whispered.

"Why didn't you answer me when u know where the class is?" I didn't reply and she kind of gave up and we both concentrate on the board.

Naeun's POV

I head to class after saying bye to hayoungie and chorong unnie. Finding the class was hard but i found it after asking a few students along the way. Luckily i wasn't late though otherwise i would get scolded. Outside the class was a teacher so i approach him.

"Ermm.. im a new student i was asked to come to 2-C."

"Oh! so you are son naeun. I was expecting you, follow me and i will introduce you to the class." The teacher went to the class as he said that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter