I. Americano

The Story of a Boy and Girls Who Never Met

Mina’s POV

I entered the small, run-down coffee shop down the alley, and the strong aroma of coffee beans filled my nose. There’s nothing better to do on those days when class gets canceled than to just go to a coffee shop and enjoy the small things in life. I walked up to the counter, ordered an Americano, and quickly sat in my usual seat- the one in the back, left corner; sure it was hidden, but you get the entire view of the small store.

I slowly settled in and as I took a small sip of my coffee a voice shouted.

“Zico! You’re espresso is ready” the employee called out.

“Oh, thank you,” the boy who I’m assuming is Zico replied.

How strange, a new face. This place is pretty hidden and on top of that it’s not the most appealing coffee shop, so it was quite rare to see someone new.

I scanned him from head to toe, and I couldn’t help but notice his strong, charismatic demeanor. I don’t know what, but there’s something about him that keeps drawing my eyes toward him. I quickly switched my gaze before he could notice my presence. The bell chimed and Zico left. I pouted.  I didn’t even get to have a good glance at him.

Soon after, I got up and left the shop. I wonder if he’ll be back tomorrow and sighed. Little did I know that I would be back again and again and again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s super short LOL but thanks for clicking on my story! I’ll make sure to update soon.