A New Pretty Boy

DIAMOND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# At the school front gate..Xiumin smells the fresh air in the morning..

Xiumin: Waahhh!! Fresh air really makes my day for school today..Let’s go..

# Sudden,Suho is grabbing Xiumin’s neck without Xiumin’s knowing and play some jokes on him..

Xiumin: Aahh!! Suho ah..It’s hurts...Let me go..

Suho: I just miss my boy..

#Then,Suho is playing with Xiumin’s hair and make a mess with Xiumin’s hair..

Xiumin: Yaa!! Stay there!! I will get you..

Suho: Try to catch me if you can…Haha..

# While Suho is running away from Xiumin,he bumped into someone without realizing who is it..

Suho: Ouch!! I’m sorry..Are you okay??

Student: It’s okay..

# Then,the student just walks away from Suho..

Suho: Who is he?? I think it is my first time see his face..Is it a new face in this school??

Xiumin: Ahaa!! I got you..

Suho: Xiumin ah..stop it..I just found someone pretty in my eyes just now..

Xiumin: Who?? A girl?? Where is she??

Suho: It’s a boy,you fool..

Xiumin: Yaa!! Seolma (No way)..Are you a gay??

Suho: Yaa!! Do you want to get a punch from me?? I’m still normal..Don’t get me wrong..

Xiumin: Okay..Okay..My mistake..Mianhae..keke..

Baekhyun & Lay: Suho ah…Xiumin ah…

# Sudden,Baekhyun and Lay are calling Suho and Xiumin by shouting their name and coming towards them..

Baekhyun: What are you talking about?? I saw you two talking such there is a big gossip..keke..

Lay: Maja..What are you two talking about?? I’m curious..

Xiumin: Aaah!! Suho said that he saw …..

# Suddenly,Suho put his hand onto Xiumin’s mouth to stop him talking ..Suho gave them a fake smile..

Baekhyun: What is it?? Why are you doing that to Xiumin??

Xiumin: Maja,Suho ah..Do you have to that to me?? Why are stop me from talking about it??

Suho: Yaa!! The class is almost starting and we’ll be late for the class…

Lay: You’re right..There are just a few minutes…We should go now..

Baekhyun: Ahh!! When will I know about the topic you two talking about just now??

Suho: You will know it later Baekhyun ah…Let’s go to the class...

Xiumin: I should say it before but by sudden Suho close my mouth with his hand…Haisshh..

Suho: Keke..Mianhae,Xiumin..Kaja..

# They are running towards the class with their full of spirit because they want to arrive early..

Baekhyun: Good morning,everybody!!

Students: Good morning!!

Lay: You are already here,D.O…Since when you arrive??

D.O: An hour ago..

Xiumin: D.O is always an early bird for school..

D.O: Why are you guys looking tired?? Are you guys having a race??

Suho: Aniya..We’re just worried that we would be late..

# Suho,Lay,Xiumin & Baekhyun take their seat in the class..Then,Chanyeol approaches at Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Yaa!! I saw you bought a cake last night?? For who?? For your loving dog…Hahaha!!

Sehun: Maja..Because I find out that you are living alone without any accompany..

Baekhyun: Aniya…You are mistaken..Can’t you just stop fooling around??

Tao: Why can’t we?? It’s our job..I pity at you,Baekhyun..Hahaha!!

Suho: You three,just stop it..What is his fault?? You don’t have any business to do with him..

Tao: Wae?? Is it fault to do that?? Right Kris??

# Kris just give a face that he agrees with Tao’s saying..

Suho: You guys..Just stop disturb us...

Chanyeol: Disturb you?? We don’t disturb you..We are just saying the right thing..

Chen: Maja..

# Suho gives an annoyed face and walks towards to his seat beside D.O..

D.O: Suho ah..stop fighting with them..I don’t want you to create big problem..

Suho: I just can’t get it..Why are they always want to make fun on us??

D.O: Don’t mind about them..

# Then,the teacher enters the class and the students go to their seat and get ready for the class..

D.O: Stand up…Bow..

Students: Good morning!!

Teacher: Good morning!! Sit down..Today,we will have a new friend in our class..Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter