Chapter 1: Oh Yes

The Oopsy Daisy Adventures (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
• CHAPTER 1 • OH YES

 

For about two more minute or less, any moment now, she’ll come.

Cupping the half-emptied mug of coffee with his slender fingers, he pulled his broad shoulders forward, stretching the growing nerves on his muscle blades. He then deeply inhaled the strong aroma of brewed coffee that drifted in the air.

Anything could go wrong with this day but he knew better that optimism was the way.

‘All good. All good.’

Casual murmurs surrounded the background but so subtly in his level of expectancy. He centralised all his focus to one point. Every ring of that entrance glassed-door bell always made his eyes shoot to that direction, potentially satisfying his longing anticipation. But when it didn’t, it really felt like hope was fooling him in an endless cycle, especially when the hand is ticking precious seconds away.

 

He considered himself to be the perfect guy to be in this type of occasion. However, there’s still this tension in him that he just couldn’t shrug off. His best mates even knew how well he can sweep girls off their feet. But you never know. Anything can happen.

 

Checking once more to his wrist watch, the trench coated 20-years old made another quick hopeful glance around the semi-crowded shop then returned sipping his drink.

‘All good. All goo-’

Another soft door bell rung and a head went shooting up during an un-finished sip of his caffein drink.

Entered was a slim figure of a glassed girl wearing a casual white blouse and jeans with black converse to match the colour of her small backpack as her eyes immediately caught by the sight of an expectant looking man.

There it was, he was charging up concentration, knowing that he cannot afford to mess this one up. A smile plastered on his polished face and remained standing while his guest approached him with her shoulder tensed up and arms folded to one another. The charcoal-black haired man again analysed within a closer distance to assure himself this was indeed the right person.

With her riveting her eyes, it was obvious that she was far more nervous than he is. She started, “Hello. You’re must be Junsu…Choi Junsu?

“Choi Junsu, indeed I am.” He politely bowed as she returned the same respect.

Beaming another charming smile, he confirmed, “You’re Han Chunji?"

His eyes glistened and queued a compliment, "You really are cute, just like what they say. With that fact, I can tell that it’s going to be great day.”

Flattery was a must.

Without directly looking at his eyes she smiled bashfully momentarily. He felt a slight amusement while he chuckled quietly.

He offered to buy her coffee but she politely rejects him, shaking her hands then re-forming back to the same tensed arm position.

“I actually have something to tell you…”

“Great! Me too!” he cheerfully exclaimed.

“Let’s get going then, shall we?” he craned his neck, vectoring to go outside, advancing the plan which was faster than what he initially planned.

His company was reluctant but yet followed his lead outside, leaving the presence of coffee, replaced by the clamour of crowds and the sound of veering wheels. Side by side, with just a small distance apart, they made their way through the swarm of peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter