Not with you pt.3

10 years...

유~유  I'm hurt. My cheek hurt, my leg hurts. The coach's son is dangerous. Anyway, I just read a fanfic and it is similar to mine so.. change a bit. Where Jackson will...

☆_____________♡____________☆

LUV- A Pink

Youngji's POV

It has been a while since I hang out with Jackson. Memories. I look at the photo in my phone. The time we bicker, dance and care about eachother. Everytime Dongwook oppa threat us. Seho oppa said I was your korean girlfriend...well, I am a girl and I am his friend. 10 years ago when we talk about marrige with Gukjoo unnie, she said I'll be marrying you but...I am marrying Mark, the guy that I loved. Remember the time we bicker then we go to somewhere? I bought you cheese and you payed for them. I can see your face when I give Gukjoo's brother the wrap. I don't know if you know that I laugh and hold Bambam's hand. I still remember when you teach me some martial art skill but I always land with my . I did not realise I cry. I heard my doorbell rings. I quickly wipe my tears.

"I'M COMING! why now?"

"MARK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PALLI! COME INSIDE!" I grab his hand and quickly go inside the house. 

*I actually forgot the words she said and if I search, I lost this.

I ask him to shower since it is raining, and give him his clothes. If you wonder why and how I have his clothes, it is because he sometime go to my house. No.. we did not do anything. After we discuss a bit about the wedding, we hug. His body feels cold. He could use some thick blanket. He ask me to stay but I escaped.

 

Let me know-BTS

Jackson's POV

As soon as I come to the dorm, I cry. I've been holding my tears. 

"Jackson! Get over it!" JB said

"How can I? I love her?"

"Are you sure? I heard you say:

1) Me and Youngji? No way!

2) Why would I date my bestfriend? Isn't dating your bestfriend is stupid?"

"I know!"

"You know? Then why? She want to confess to you!" Jr. in

"I care about my image too!"

"That is what you get for being like that." JB said

"Anyway, Mark said he gave you the invitation. Where is it?" Jr. ask. I give him the invitation. Jr. seem shock, while JB are calm.

"Why are they rushing for?" Jr. said

"What do you mean? They engage last year"

"Wait... how do you know about it?"

"We knew it long time ago. Geez Jackson. You're so slow" Jr. said

"Hey, where is Mark!"

"Yeah, where is he?" Jr. ask

"Don't tell me that.. geez that guy. He gotta stop going there." Go where? Night club? If it is...What kind of guy he is going to hit other girls. 

"Jackson, he didn't go to such place." JB sais rolling his eyes.

"How? can you read mind?"

"No. I can see it through your face."JB answered making a call.

 

JB: Are you at her house?

MT: Yes. Why? What's wrong? Something happen to Jackson?

JB: Pretty much. Anyway, You stay there or go back here?

MT: It's still raining. Think I'll stay here for a night. AAAAHH! youngji where are you?

JB: Ya what happen?

MT: Call you later.

With that, he hung up on him. Worries flash at JB's face. Did something happen? Why did I hear Youngji's scream? Is she in trouble?

"Stay." JB said to me.

 

???: Hey.

JS: Hi.

???: It has been a long time.

JS: Yes.

???: Did you get the invitation for Mark and Youngji's wedding.

JS: Yeah.

???: Why are you sounds really sad?

JS: I..

???: You?

JS: I love Youngji. But she will...

???: It's okay. The past is the past. Care about what will you do. Just don't ruin their wedding. Okay?

JS: Okay. Goodnight.

???: Goodnight.

 

☆___________♡__________☆

Guess who ??? is.                           ^pretty lol.

I guess this chapter is boring but meh. I don't know what you guys think about it though.

Shout out for new subbies:

slavicwitch

Bunny503

esjiei

so little subbies this time. anyway, please comment.