Last Day...

Last Day....

I should have treat you better than before I should have known it earlier, but its too late...

I already accept the fact that your going to leave me because theres nothing i can do about it but to accept it

and its because you ask me to and its because I love you.

 

He watch a pale yet beautiful lady in the bed sleeping and very tired he can't bare to watch the person lying there but still he needs to because it might be the last time he is seeing her forever.

He watches her to memorize her face, her brown eyes that melts him, her sweet soft lips, her cute nose. Everything about her are perfect but seeing her in that bed makes him think that why would she end up in there lying weakly and it hurts him to see her there.

You seem to be already up and you noticed that Jongin or also known as Kai is seem to be watching you and you find it creepy as you think that he might be watching you as you sleep awhile ago and you noticed that his eyes shows worries and you taught that he might be unable to sleep very well as you notice that he has dark circles under his eyes and you can't help but to feel sorry for him.

It was an akward silence between you two as he keeps on watching you sadly, no words mutter in both of your mouth as you both just keep watching eachother but you are already bored but as soon as you were about to break the silence he spoke first to you.

"How are you?" he said and it shows the way he speak at you that he is hurt.

"Im fine no need to worry about me" as you smile to him, but your clearly not fine.

It was an awkward silence again meanwhile he is thinking of an idea on how to spend both of your last days being together and how to make it memorable and happy for both of you. And you thinking of how will he be doing if your not by his side anymore and you ask him a question.

"jongin-ah, how will be your life without me?" you said to him making a fake smile as it shown that you are also sad and hurt about you leaving his side.

He keeps silent as he taught of the question you told him. After thinking on what to say he reply to you.

"My everyday life might be miserable and sad knowing that I might wake up without you by my side." he said and face his face clearly shows sadness and sincerity.

You smiled about the words he said to you but you also feel hurt.

He stand up from the couch he was sitting you watch him walk beside you and you bet he has planned something for the both of you together as his face shows that he has planned something.

"______ lets go somewhere where we can spend our last days together." 

you look at him and he smiled at you.

"Lets ask the doctor to allow you to get out of this room." he said again.

"But you know he won't allow me to go outside right." you reply to him.

"Don't worry he will allow you, if because Im the hard-headed, stubborn Kim Jong In." he jokes at you.

But its really true that he is stubborn and hard-headed because he won't take No as an answer because last time when you didn't agree to come with his parents house to introduce you he keeps persuading you to go and annoys you when you always decline to meet them but in the end you still go.

You can't keep but to smile at the memory you recalled about how he keeps on annoying you. Moments later he already got the permission to take you outside.

"Told you I can get his permission to take you outside" he said to you.

"But where will you take me to? and for your info its hard for me to walk at this situation."

"Don't worry I can piggy-back you or you will use the wheelchair. Just choose." he said and give me a reassuring smile.

"I will just use the wheelchair, in fact you might get tired easily if you piggy-back me because you know your not that strong." I stick out my tounge at him.

"Yah, Im strong but okay use the wheelchair and I will be the one to push you."

He took the wheelchair near the corner and help you sit over it. What a gentleman he is and you clearly know that a girl would be lucky to have him as their boyfriend because he got it all. But your not worthy for him because you can't stay by his side and you were also the reason that he is like this. And he seem that he havent eatin for days because he is worried sick of you that he already forgets to took goodcare of himself and you would always tell him to eat and tell him you were fine but he won't buy it and seeing him like this makes you hurt.

"jongin-ah what are we gonna do today?" you asked him.

"Making our last day together memorable and happy and We will take a picture for us to keep it." he smile as he push the wheelchair you are sitting and you were totaly bothered by the word he said 'Us'.

As both of you already outside you take a good look at your sorroundings as its been a long time since you got a chance to stroll around outside as the doctors don't allow you to go because there might something bad happen to you. Jongin just keep on pushing you in your wheelchair and leads both of you at the park. You know that this park is memorable for the both of you because its the place where you first met, where he ask you to go to a date with him, and ask you to be his girlfriend. You held back the tears as you remember the memories that the park contains. And also JongIn said that this time would be memorable and happy not sad.

"Wanna go get Ice cream?" He ask you and you nodded.

You both go to the Icecream shop and ordered ice cream.

"A vanilla strawberry Icecream for this fine lady here with me please." he told the seller and you blushed as he told him that and pointed at you.

"awh, your blushing like tomato right now." he teased you.

"You always blush when i do some little flirting and other things to you." he said and pinched your cheeks. 

you always hated it when someone pinches your cheeks.

"Yah! dont pinch my cheeks you know I hate it your lucky just because im in a wheelchair."

"And you shouldnt treat your girlfriend like that when shes very sick." you pouted.

"Arraso but it wouldnt be memorable and happy if we wont tease eachother."

"Your right, it wouldnt be memorable for you if we just stroll here without talking to eachother and cry like a baby."you said.

He puts icecream on the tip of your nose.

"Yah dont say that and by the way Im not a crybaby." Im just not going to show you im crying.

After some bickering and little chitchats he stopped and sits at the bench where you and him would always sit as its the only bench that is shaded by the tree blocking the sun rays and you both take a selca for him to keep it as a remembrance. He spoke first.

"_____ remember the first day we met?"

"yes, I remember it clearly"

*Flashback*

You were sitting in the bench and listening to a music using your headphones as you lay back there to rest for a few minutes. After you woke up you noticed a guy walking towards you and you felt scared as if he is going to do something to you. As he walked towards you he introduced himself.

"Hey, it might be weird for a stranger like me to say this but your beautiful and I like you." he said as he flashes you a smile.

You blushed but completely shock because a stranger just confessed to you but not to say this he is really a good looking guy.

"T-thank y-you." you stuttered as you reply to him.

"Cute, by the way Im Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai if you want to and whats yours?"

"I-im ______" You were still stuttering as you tell him your name.

"Pretty name like the girl beside me." he said and you blushed when he smiles at you again and you look away so that he won't notice it but to late he already saw it and he teased you about it but you were completely okay when he was teasing you because it seems like some person really does notice you.

*Flashback Ended*

"You were totaly cute when you blushed because I flashed a smile at you and I totaly saw it when you were trying to hide it." he recalled the embarassing moment when you blushed madly at him.
 
"Jongin-ah I wanna walk Im tired of sitting in this wheelchair not doing anything and besides I think your already tired." you said to him.
 
"Is that okay? I dont want something to happen to you." he said and it shows in his face that he is really worried.
 
"Yeah Im really okay I can take it from here besides Im not that weak you know and we are just walking." you flashed him a smile.
 
"Okay but dont say that i didnt warn you." he teased and you nodded.
 
Minutes past as you were both walking you were already tired and your already getting weak and dizzy you asked him for the both of you to take a rest.
 
"Jongin-ah" you called him because you have something to say to him.
 
"Mmm, what is it?" he look at you and you stare at his face and you kissed him, it took a couple of seconds before you reply to him.
 
"Promise me that you won't cry when Im gone okay? and eat well because im not there anymore to take good care of you and please accept that and don't be sad about it arraso?" your head is already getting dizzy and your visions are getting blurry but you force your self to act okay infront of him.
 
"How can I not get sad about it, How can i not cry when your gone when your not there beside me anymore?! 
HOW CAN I ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOUR GOING TO DIE!!"he burst into tears and you just smiled to him knowing that he is going to get mad about it.
"I Love You so much that its impossible for me to let you go..." he said and still crying.
 
"Glad to hear that.... but you need to move on...... and ill be happy if you will....." you said.
 
"I love you to jongin-ah forever and always." you said as your voice shrink word by word.
 
You smiled to him and you feel your body getting weaker and your visions are getting blurry you already know that its your time already and moments later you feel into his arms and what you last heard is that him screaming your name trying to wake you up.
 
Jongin rush your unconsious body to the hospital screaming to the nurse to get you helped
 
SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE HER!!"
 
he screamed continously as the doctor that took care of you came and you were rushed to the emergency room the doctor tried his best to save you but you were already gone.
 
The doctor came to Jongin who was walking back and forth but when Jongin saw the looks of the doctors face he knew that she was already gone the doctor brought him to you and he broke into tears screaming your name and saying that this is all a dream.
 
"_____, wake up jebal don't joke around please wake up." after he stop crying he already knew that you were gone he kissed you again one last time and left the room. After that the doctor came once again and seems like he is holding a letter..
 
"_____ wrote this letter for you when she passes away and Im sorry again for your loss." the doctor said and hand Jongin a letter.
 
The doctor left him in the hallway and let Jongin have a time for his own and for him to read the letter.
 

Dear Jongin

If your reading this now it means im already dead wow time really goes by that fast well the reason why I wrote this letter to you is that I might cant say the words I want to tell you in person and Im sorry for leaving you so here it goes. 

Jongin-ah, please promise me that you wont mourn and cry for me too long and please accept the fact that Im already dead and I wont be there anymore by your side but Im watching you and I will guide you please don't do anything stupid when im gone because Im not there anymore to take good care of you.

You know that I love you right? And you also Love me back but Im not there anymore so promise me to find a new girl to be with you forever and please choose the right one I know that you wont be able to move on right now but when time comes please find your true love and be happy with her. Forgive me and I love you always and forever.

                                                                                                                                                    Yours only,

                                                                                                                                                      _______

He finish reading the letter and broke into tears again there was something in the envelope and it was a ring that she for bought him with a word saying  I love you forever even though they already have a couple ring she still bought him one so that he will still remember her.

Jongin goes to the park again sitting on the bench, a once occupied seat beside him is now empty and he kept staring at the empty seat imagining you still there seating with a wite dress on and smiling at him cheerfully and he also smiled back but soon fade as the image slowly disappearing. He stare at the leaves above him and closes his eyes reminiscing your face and a smile again crept on his face as he remembers both of you together happy and having fun. And he remember that you made him promise that he need to find a new girl and he was a little mad about it but he won't let you down so he accept the promise you made to him and that someday he will find a new girl that he will love and stay by his side forever.

====================================================== THE END =========================================================

                Epilogue or not??

PM me or comment on the story.