chapter 1

love can knock you over

Yoongi felt so ing out of place. The cafe was more aimed towards the hipster crowds, so he stuck out like a sore thumb. But he was up before 3pm, so he NEEDED caffeine otherwise he wasn't gonna make it through the goddamn next 4 hours. Damn these fancy stores and their reasonable hours of business.

 

The barista looked at him wearily, like he was gonna start rioting or some . Yoongi would've started laughing, if he had the energy for that. Hes barely got the energy to keep standing, let alone protesting. He woke up about 20 minutes ago, headed straight to the cafe after getting dressed and grabbing his sketchpad. He didnt even know why he was taking this damn job, what did he need money for? His breakfast consisted of a slightly bruised banana taken from the trash of the local walmart. His clothes and other possession? Thrift store dumpsters are a ing goldmine. Yoongi wasnt poor, he just didn't see any use for money. He only paid for two things: music and coffee. He still picked up a small job, drawing a new sign for one of the various tattoo shops in town.

 

Yoongi got his drink and when he was gonna be free from this yuppie paradise, he ran into someone.

That person's sketchpad and pens clattered to the floor, drawing even more attention to the pair.

 

"Oh sorry let me get those for you" yoongi didn't wait for a reply from the other man, he just bent down and picked up the fallen items. When he stood up, he noticed that the man he ran into was (quite obviously) staring at his .

 

"You like what you see? What, you thought I didn't notice you staring?" This stranger was cute. Yoongi may as well have a little fun.

 

"Oh . Uh yeah. I actually do like what I see. You're cute. Um, I'm Jimin. Sorry for running into you." Huh. Not the response yoongi was expecting. "Are you busy? Do you wanna get coffee? Oh wait you already have coffee! Do you want to get food? With me I mean?"

 

"I actually am busy for once, but if I see you around again, then sure, I'd love to get food with you. I think I might be running a bit late, so I'll see you around!" Yoongi had to leave, he left the store and started unchaining his bicycle.

 

"Do you have a phone number? Or an email or something?" Jim in asked.

"Haha nope!" Yoongi replied, "I don't have a phone. Sorry. I'll see ya around alright?" Yoongi met a lot of people I'm his day to day life, but he found himself looking forwards to meeting jimin again.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah i cant really write long chapters so this story is probably gonna be a lot of 500-ish word long chapters. sorry for that. at the time im posting this, im about a third of the way through chapter 2, so that will (hopefully) be up sometime this week.

also holy the new mv???? it fits this au so well and just wow its a damn good video. good job bts and bighit.