I love you

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One is an innocent and warm-hearted person, has a welcoming aura around him. He doesn’t mind talking with a stranger, almost smiling the whole time, for him laughing and smiling is the most easiest thing in the world, for him that is how you show that you enjoy life, how you appreciate what you have right at the moment, because through smiling and laughing the burden that you have kept will lifted up a little and good thing will come to you. For him showing his burden and sadness to other will not help anything, sharing his happiness with other people is his nature.

One is a cold person, he doesn’t like to talk that much. For him talking about nonsense will only waste his time, he likes to bluntly saying his mind and opinion didn’t mind about other people’s feeling, what for? Because he is just being honest person, he doesn’t like to act so kind when in fact he is not. He rarely smile because he never found any reason to do it, when he get stuck in the middle of people who happily chatting about their life, it can be about their amazing experiences or maybe some lame story about their childhood story that brought a loud laughter to the listener after they finished their story, he will simply sitting at the corner, if he lucky enough, or maybe get squishes between shoulder that shaking due to the mad laugh by the person at his side. And he’ll only hissed in annoyed, pretending to take a glass of wine or sometimes juice and gulping it down to cover up his annoyed and a little awkward state.

It’s has been a habit of him and his colleague to gather together at a small restaurant, maybe twice or three times in a week, he can hardly remember it, because they will always so randomly dragging him along to this absurd (in his opinion) meeting just to ease their stress from their work and no matter how may times he refuse to join in they’ll not listen to him. At first he thinks that it was normal and well, he still appreciate it but now when they start to ignoring his protest and will always drag him even when he reject their offer, he starts to feels annoyed and silently cursing them. For the God’s sake he doesn’t like to waste his time for this kind of stuff, it’s so useless, in his opinion. He rather spending his time alone in his apartment, resting his tired mind and tired body, or maybe checking his work and does some of the undone work.

A round of loud laughter for the nth times and he can only watch his colleague’s ugly-laughing-face, he cringe due to the loud laughter.

“HAHAHA… I can’t believe it. Did you really get slapped by the police?” his fat colleague asked the person beside him while holding a glass of alcohol on his left hand.

“Yes. And I swear that my nose almost broke that time, the camera hit my face so hard. It’s a miracle that I still have my nose on my face right now.” Taehyun cringe when he hears his colleague at his side, talk so loudly, definitely drunk, he can smells strong alcohol when he talk.

‘Then I’ll pray that next time you’ll really broke your nose and never get it back. Ever. I swear’ Taehyun said on his mind, gulping the alcohol in annoyed.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

“God, it was so fun. Let’s go to here again next time” Taehyun can only shot a dagger to his friends that suggested that worst plan.

‘They’re seriously a bunch of crazy pig’ Taehyun’s inner said when he looks at his friends who stumble with their own feet, laughing like a crazy people in front of the restaurant that almost closed.

“Taehyun, will you come again next time? It’s really fun isn’t it?” one of his friends asked him drunkenly.

Taehyun frown and say “No. I’ll go home now.”

And leave.

‘I swear that I’ll shove a fork into their if they keep dragging me into that stupid event’

  

                                                                                                                                                                                                             

“Hey, Good morning” someone greets Taehyun when he busy typing on his computer. He only gives a short glance and replied with the same sentence then go back to his computer’s screen.

“What ?” finally Taehyun ask because his intruder didn’t leave him and keep standing beside his desk.

“My cousin will start to work in here today.”

“So what?” Taehyun asks can’t hide his annoyed.

“He will work at the same division with you. So, well, yeah… I just… want you to take a good care him. I said that I have a friend that will help him and well… What?! He feels nervous and afraid so I just want to comfort him!” his friend tries to give him a reason when Taehyun murder him with his eyes. Taehyun doesn’t care, he keeps looking at his friends with full of annoyed and angriness.

“He is a good boy. Don’t worry, he will not annoy you… please”

“You should have asking me first. He can work by himself, he is not a child, right? He can take a good care of himself. So just go away, you waste my time”

“He is 21 years old.” His friend said, not budging away from his ing desk.

“So what? I don’t ing care how old is he”

“His name is Kang Seungyoon”

“Go away”

“And he’ll wear a white tee today, it will makes you easier in recognizing him”

“Back off you ”

“I’m your hyung, Taehyun. Don’t call me . And he’ll arrive anytime soon and I’ve told him where your desk is. So please take a good care of him” his intruder gave him a bow before sprinting away from him.

“Lee Seunghoon, you !” Taehyun shout as he chases Seunghoon with his death glare. “I’m going to kick your ing when we meet, I’ll make sure that I wear my boot when I do that. ” Taehyun screaming in frustration as he slams his hands to the hard wooden desk.

They are just staring at each other in these last minutes.

One is standing in front of a desk, in front of a man who frowning at him, gave him a cold stare. But, it didn’t make him to stop from smiling.

“Uhm… My name is Kang Seungyoon, 21 years old” Seungyoon introduce himself to the person in front of him, who only looking at him flatly.

Silence.

“So, well, what can I do?” Seungyoon asked awkwardly, he shifted on his spot, feel uncomfortable with the intense atmosphere, his hands clutching at each other in front of his thigh.

“If you don’t know what to do then why did you in the first place propose to work in here?” Taehyun said those words coldly at him.

And somehow it makes Seungyoon’s face flush in red, it can be because of embarrassed or maybe angry.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude but Sir, it was my first time in here and I think it will be necessary if you show where my work place is and tell me what can I do to help you, because just to remind you’re the head of our division.” Seungyoon said between his gritted teeth.

“Oh yeah, you’re right. How can I forget a simple thing like that.” Taehyun replied as he getting up from his seat and Seungyoon can hear the mocking tune in Taehyun’s answer.

“Jerk” Seungyoon muttered under his breath, as he saw Taehyun walking away from his desk.

“I beg your pardon, Mr. Kang ?”

“Great.” Seungyoon compose himself and said that words as he offering Taehyun a fake smile.

“What ?” Taehyun crooked his eyebrow.

“I mean, it’s a great start” Seungyoon made an excuse, but his eyes looking elsewhere. 

“Glad to hear that Mr. Kang”

‘It’s okay Seungyoon, maybe he doesn’t that friendly at the first but he probably will’ Seungyoon noted on his mind.

How wrong Seungyoon’s thought was.

Nam Taehyun will never ever be friendly. Never.

He is a devil, satan.

He keeps torturi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter