Chapter 2

In Your Smile, The Whole World Gets Brighter. (HIATUS)

"That's the other transferee, Ahn Jaehyo, I think?" Seunghyun said and scratched his head.

"Oh." I manage to say while looking at the so called "Jaehyo." He looked like a prince. He's really good looking and tall. I sighed and continued to walk to the fountain with Seunghyun behind me. 

Then Jaehyo and his friend walk towards the fountain too and i didn't notice it. When we reached the water fountain, I reached for it and Jaehyo, too. So basically we touched hands.

He looked at me directly in the eyes and I did the same.

"Uh-huh." Kyung coughed. Making me take my hand. "Oh, sorry." Jaehyo said. I just nod my head and I drank on the fountain, Seunghyun's hands was in his pocket glaring at Jaehyo.

I finished drinking and faced Seunghyun, "Let's go." I said and grabbed his arm. 

"Hey, miss." Jaehyo suddenly said.

"What's your name?" Jaehyo asked.

I look back. "Yoon Mi Hyun" I said and we went back to our P.E. class.

Jaehyo's POV

I looked at her while walking away. 
 
"Mihyun.." I whispered and I smiled. Kyung nodge me in the side. "Hey~ The girl was pretty!" He said and I nodded, "She is." I said. 
 
Kyung had a smile on his face. "Looks like you found someone." He said. I smiled again, "I guess so." I said. Kyung hit my head. "But the guy with him. I think it's her boyfriend." He said and scratched his head. I shook my head, "Think positive. Maybe he's just a friend." I answered. Then Kyung laughed. "Are you sure?" He asked and raised a brow. "Aish! Let's just go, before those girls saw us again." I said and started walking.
 
We were walking in the fields when i saw a section having their P.E. Class.
 
They were playing volleyball, all of them. Except for two students, I widened my eyes when I saw that it was Mihyun.
 
"I think they're somekind of Kingka and Queenka here, look! They don't even participate in their P.E. Class." Kyung said and pointed the two out.  
 
"I don't care. Come!" I said and run towards her and Kyung followed. "Wait, we still have a class!" Kyung whined.
 
Before reaching where Mihyun and Seunghyun was, he clumsily stepped on his untied shoe laces and he literally fell down. And their was a 'thud' sound.
 
I didn't knew that when i was falling, Mihyun was already looking at me. How embarassing.
 
I looked up and saw her, giggling.
 
The sunlight was hitting her face and she looked like an angel walking towards me. She hand out her hand and i reached for it.
 
"Are you okay?" Mihyun asked, smiling. 
 
I blushed really hard. "Yeah, I'm fine." I manage to say while wiping the dirts in my body. 

"Dude! That was hilarious! You're so clumsy!" Kyung said while laughing really hard. I scratched my head and looked down. "That was really embarassing." I said and took a peek at her.
 
She was still smiling. 
 
"By the way, I just wanted to introduce myself, since i know you're name. I'm Ahn-" 
 
"Ahn Jaehyo."  She cuts me off.
 
I blink and pointed a finger at myself. "You know me?" I asked. She shook her head, "Just your name." She answered.
 
"And I'm Song Seunghyun." The guy behind her said. 
 
'Song Seunghyun, I heard that name.' I thought to myself.
 
- FLASHBACK -
 
We we're looking for our sections in the school's bulletin board when someone yelled.

"Song Seunghyun, the school rebel."
 
"He's scary, but handsome."
 
"I would never try to be on his way."
 
"He's soooo good looking."
 
- END OF FLASHBACK -
 
"Oh, I'm Jaehyo." I said. Then Seunghyun was looking at me with death glares.
 
"What do you want from her?" He asked, acting cool. I smirked and faced him. "I want to be friends with her, is there something wrong about that?" I said and raised a brow.
 
Mihyun glared at Seunghyun and he sighed.
 
"I have to go. Our P.E. Class is over." She said and bowed. "Bye." She continued and waved.
 
I just raised my hand and waved my hand.
 
"Oh, that's Seunghyun! You should be scared." Kyung laughs. I shrugged him. "I didn't have the time to talk to her." I said and rubbed the back of my neck.
 
"HEY IT'S JAEHYO AND KYUNG!!!!!!" A random girl screams and we instantly ran.
 
(.....)
 
Seunghyun's POV
 
I got pissed when that Jaehyo talked to Mihyun. I don't like any other boy talk to him. So I wasn't talking while me and Mihyun were walking back to our classroom.
 
She walked pass me and stops infront of me.
 
"Yah." She said softly.
 
I raised my eyebrows, "Yeah?" And I started walking again.
 
"What's wrong?" She grabbed my arm.
 
"N-Nothing. I'm just.." I looked down.
 
"Look who we have here." A guy with a deep voice interrupted us.
 
I drag Mihyun to my back and faced the guy.

"Dongwoon.." I whispered.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys! :) Sorry for the late update. I'm really busy. I hope you like this chapter, please comment and subscribe, It keeps me going. ♥
I'll try to update as soon as i can. :)
 
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ♥