Chapter 1

In Your Smile, The Whole World Gets Brighter. (HIATUS)

Mihyun's POV

I woke up from the sunlight hiiting my face. I open my eyes and yawned. I looked at the bedside table and saw the time, 6:15 am. Oh yeah, It's the first day of school today. And I'm a sophomore now. I got up and stretched a bit. Then I went to the bathroom to take a bath and got dressed up in my school uniform.

I got out of the bathroom and brushed my hair, took my school bag and ran downstairs. I live alone since my parents are in Jeju and my brother used to live with me but he's living in a dorm right now.

I live in a small house that my mother bought us. 

I put my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I took out a slice of bread and ate it while checking my phone for messages from my parents and my big brother.

Suddenly the door bell rang. "Come in!" I yelled. I know who it is. 

A tall guy entered my house. "Hey." He waved. He's first two buttons are unbottoned and his blazers are not buttoned as well and he doesn't wear his necktie.

"Seunghyun, can you fix your uniform?" I said while taking a glass of water. He looked at his uniform then to me. "You're still not used to it? And NO I won't." He said and walked towards me. 

He's Seunghyun, my best friend since childhood. He lives next door alone too. His parents and my parents are best friends and they work abroad.

I sighed. "What ever." I answered back.

"Have you drink your medicine?" He asked.

And By the way, I have Severe Asthma. Last year I was part of the school's Volleyball team and I was one of the best player. And the school was known for it's volleyball team. We had hard trainings every morning before going to school and after school. I had a major weight loss and one time when we were having a game, I couldn't breathe and they took me to the hospital. And the doctor told me that I have Severe Asthma. The sudden weight loss had an effect on my lungs. 

I drank the pills i always drink before going to school. 

"I just did." I answered then he pat my head lightly.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" I asked.

He nodded "Already did." He answered. I walked to the living room and he followed, I was preparing my things. "I hope we're in the same class, so that i can take care of you." He said and sat on the couch. 

I looked at him and smiled. "I hope so, too." I said.

Then I took my bag "Come on, Let's go to school." I said and he nodded and we got out of the house. He walked first and I locked the door, I ran towards him. "Hey, don't run!" He worriedly said. I laughed. "It was just 1 meter, Seunghyun!" I said. "Let's go." I continued and we walked to school.

Once we got to the school, we went directly to the  bulletin board where you can see where your section is.

"Stay here, I'll look for it." Seunghyun offered and I nodded.

"YAH!" Seunghyun yelled in an authorative voice and everyone looked at his way. Then everyone made way for him.

'Ofcourse, He's a rebel. Everyone is scared of him.' I thought to myself and I let out a chuckle.

He came running towards me with his signature smile.

"What?" I asked.

"We're both in the same section!" He said happily.

I smiled back and we walked to our classroom.

We opened the door and decided to seat with each other. We heard whispering from our classmates saying,

"I heard there's gonna be two transfer students?"

"Yeah, I heard that too. I think it's a girl and a boy."

"They say the boy is really handsome and tall! And the girls is really cute."

"Hey, guys, The girl will be our classmate."

"What? No. I want the boy. -.-"

"Transfer students, huh." Seunghyun said while leaning his head on the table. I looked at him weirdly. "What?" He asked. I shook my head. "Wake me up when the teacher arrives." He said and I nodded. 

The teacher came and i shrugged Seunghyun. "Hey, wake up." I said and he woke up. 

"Good morning class. I am Ms. Park, your adviser." She said and bowed. 

"We have a new transfer student. I hope you treat her well." She continued. She faced the door "Come in Ms. Choi." She said, And a girl enters a room.

She's tall and had long hair.  She faced the class and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Choneun Choi Sulli imnida. Bangapsupnida." She said and bowed. "Please be nice to me." She continued.

"Okay, Ms. Choi. You can now take your seat." Ms. Park said and she sat beside me. 

I looked at her and she smiled at me. And I smiled back. "Hi, I'm Sulli." She whispered. "I'm Mihyun." I wihispered back. 'She's not that bad after all.' i thought.

After introductions we had our first subject, P.E. So we all went to change our clothes to our P.E. uniforms.

Since I can't do P.E. anymore cuz It'll just tire me. I decided to seat at the grass and Seunghyun came running towards me and sat down. "Aren't you going to join them?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope." He answered.

We were sitting on the grass at the fields while watching our classmates play volleyball. 

"You miss playing, huh?" Seunghyun asked and tapped my shoulders and I just nodded. I really missed playing, having games and winning them and being able to represent our school. But because of my asthma, I can't play anymore. Seunghyun got up and wiped the dirt in his pants, i just looked at him. We were sitting under a tree.

"I'll be back." Seunghyun said and ran off, after a while. He got back holding a ball, I stood up. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him confused. 

"Let's play." Seunghyun said smiling. Oh, his smiles are the best.

"What? But.. I can't." I said.

He held my hand pulled me near the shaded part of the tree. "Let's just toss it around. We won't be tiring ourselves, so don't worry." He said, assuringly and ruffled my hair. I smiled and nodded.

We tossed the ball for a while and we stopped to drink in the drinking fountain.

"Did you get tired? No, right?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head. "Nope." I answered and let out a smile. 

While walking to the fountain, we saw a sea of girls. 

"What? Is SHINee or Super Junior here?" Seunghyun asked, irritated with all the screaming of the girls.

I just let out a chuckle and continued walking. When we saw that a handsome and tall guy got out of the sea of girls, he was so good looking that i can't take my eyes off him, he wiped his sweat and sighed. "Geez, Thank god i got out of that." then another guy got out, "Good that you're still alive, Jaehyo."

'Jaehyo..' I thought to myself.               

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapter everybody!  I hope you like it. Please comment, let me know what you think. Thank you ♥
Please subscribe! ♥ I hope you give much love to this story! :D