End

Green Tea Frap

The green tea frap he makes, it's really something. From the way he brews it, adds the cream, milk, and tops it off with fluffy cream. It's not usual to have breakfast with a drink so spectacular like that, though. Odd as it is, I've had it for 2 years straight as I've been his roommate.

"Jinyoung-ah!"

His lovable voice enters my ears and travels through my body. My body weakens as I take a step towards him. That scent became stronger and stronger.
Arms wrap around me, holds me tight. Makes me feel ever so comfortable.
Well, this is goodbye after all.

"I'm sharing a room with Youngjae! Isn't it great?" I gulp down saliva and broke apart from him. Automatically, I used my hand to distract him by scratching the nape of my neck and looked away.
How is this great anyway? He might just forget me and make tea for his new roommate instead, is what I think.

 

I'm alone in this small room of mine. The existence of my gigantic teddy bear calmed me down, remembering me that it was him who gave it to me. Yugyeom and Bambam are in the next room, but they'd already be busy in their own worlds.
Heartbroken and missing his tea so much, I decided to take a short walk outside. Even though it was cold, it didn't matter as much to me.

Didn't really know what to get, I just bought a can of soda. There was a bench near the vending machine so it looked like a suitable place to sit in. Whilst I sipped that cold beverage, I felt someone embrace me from behind.

"Why are you out here in the cold, alone?"

He really didn't stop it. As always, he'd wait for an acurate 20 second count before he'd officially let go of me. Too long for me, unfortunately.

"Ey, what happened to you?"

I'm not interested in answering his questions.

"Answer me!"

Do I have to?

"Jebal..."

 

Jaebum's face moved closer to me. I could feel his warm moist lips touch my ear. Hasn't it been a while since he has been this close to me?

"You miss my green tea frap, don't you?"

Oh god.

He finally took his arms off of me and offered me a cup of it. Seeing that the straw has been bitten, he must have been biting it.

 

"I don't want it."

The elder sat next to me and stared deeply into my eyes. If it was some kind of hypnotizing trick, I didn't fall for it. His mesmerizing look sickened me.

"Just take it, it'll do you good." He left me with the cup in my hands, and walked away.

"Oh, and for the record, I don't like Youngjae."

 

 


 

A/N: Sorry for updating late. I seriously have no idea what the ending would be- it's a one-shot but I really don't know ehe
If you have a good one, comment below! Thanks for reading so far, and sorry for my hiatus mode '-'