Chapter 1

La Douleur Exquise

"No! This can't be happening! Why did this have to happen to me?" Hyunwoo said aloud to himself.

He was sitting in his bathroom, staring at the pregnancy test in his hand that was positive.

"They're going to kill me... or more like kill Woobin..."

Hyunwoo then remembered how he got into that situation.

 

 

 

 

"So we can really go to this party?" Hyunwoo's older brother Jaehyeon asked their dad. They had just asked their father if they could go to a party and he said yes.

"Yes, but make sure to keep an eye on your brother. And if there is any alcohol, you better not drink any or you will be grounded." The father warned his children.

They nodded their heads and left to go to the party.

 

 

 

 

Hyunwoo and Jaehyeon were having an amazing time with their friends. Hyunwoo was hanging out with his friends Minho and Kwanghee. And Jaehyeon was with their cousin Hongki and his friend Gong Myung.

"Do you think we could drink just a little bit of that alcohol over there?" Kwanghee asked his two friends. Hyunwoo and Minho looked at each other.

"I don't know Kwanghee. My dad said that if me or my brother drink we'll get grounded." Hyunwoo told them. Kwanghee nudged his arm with his elbow.

"Come on! We're in our third year of high school and we have never drank alcohol. One shot won't hurt us." Kwanghee reasoned.

"I guess you're right." Minho told Kwanghee. "That is so weird to say to you."

"Oh shut up!" Kwanghee told Minho, slapping his arm.

They went towards the table that had alcohol and got a bottle of soju. Kwanghee then went to the kitchen and brought back shot glasses.

"Cheers." They said at the same time, clinking the glasses.

Once Hyunwoo drank the soju he knew that he didn't like it. It gave him a burning feeling in his throat and gave his head a little head ache.

"Let's never do that again." Kwanghee told them once he finished making a face that showed disgust.

"Yeah. *hick* You're right *hick*" Minho said, swaying a little bit. He had to grab onto Hyunwoo just so he wouldn't fall.

"Now we now that he can't handle alcohol..." Kwanghee said, helping Hyunwoo with Minho seeing as his legs were trembling.

"Let's take him to any empty room. I'm sure there should be some in this huge house." Hyunwoo said, making sure that Minho wouldn't fall.

So they went in search for an empty room, but most of them had teenagers making out. When they thought that they should give up, they finally found an empty room at the end of a hallway.

"You think that he'll be okay by himself? You don't think that he'll wonder around and get some one pregnant, do you?" Hyunwoo asked once they set Minho down on the bed.

"No way! He has a boyfriend, remember? His name is Kim Jonghyun and he's a freshman in college. There is no way that he would cheat on him." Kwanghee reasoned. Hyunwoo guessed that he was right. Minho really did like Jonghyun and there was no way that he would cheat on him.

"Come on! Let's go to the party. We'll be back for him in a hour. Let's just have some more fun before we go." Kwanghee said, grabbing Hyunwoo's wrist and taking him downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

The hour went by quickly, considering that Hyunwoo forgot what happened for most of it. All he remembered was having some one pressure him into drinking some weird drink that tasted pretty good.

And he also remembered dancing with Kim Woobin and making out in a room...

Then  he woke up to see that he wasn't wearing any clothes and Woobin was right next to him, sound asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa, Chansung, Hyunjong and Jayheon are going to kill him..." Hyunwoo said, rubbing his belly that now held his unborn child. Tears were going down his face at what might happen.

"But how am I hoing to tell them, agi-ah?"