[Winner] A Deer in the Headlights

A Day in the YG Office

 

[Jinwoo] “Mino, I heard you’re going to Australia tonight! Bring back some souvenirs for us!”

 

[Mino] “I’ll try, but it doesn’t seem like I’ll have any free time while I’m there. They’re making me head the conference and I don’t think they’ll let me go until they have to.”

 

[Seunghoon] “What are you discussing this time? Oil or Immigration?”

 

[Mino] “Both. I think leader-nim is trying to get back at me for spiking his soup during one of our biweekly get-togethers. I’ve been on a plane more hours than I have been on solid ground these past few days.”

 

[Taehyun] “I feel you, hyung. When I played a prank on him at last year’s Christmas party, I was thrown on a campaign tour of every city known to man. Afterwards, I looked like the Joker from all that smiling I had to do for the photographers.”

 

[Mino] “Let’s just hope I won’t be doing anything besides attending the conference.”

 

[Seungyoon] “Oh, you’ll be surprised what can happen in Canberra.”

 

[Mino] “Leader-nim….when did you get here?”

 

[Seungyoon] “You mean, between your complaining or Taehyun’s?”

 

[Taehyun] “Oh god…”

 

[Seungyoon] “Well, I hope you have a safe trip to the capital. Good luck, Mino hyung. Taehyun, I expect to see you bright and early tomorrow.”

 

[Mino] “…”

 

[Taehyun] “…”

 

[Jinwoo] “…Capital? Isn’t it Sy-doo-ney?”

 

[Seunghoon] “Oh, you poor, poor, sweet, innocent child.”

 

If this doesn't make sense, I highly recommend you watch Winner TV episode 4! Actually, watch everything! :)