Chapter 3

Disappearing inside myself

Taeyeon's POV:

"Hyoyeon not with you guys?" Shindong asks, as we all sit down at the resteraunt. 

"No, she wasn't feeling well," Sunny replies, her tone of voice indicating that she didn't believe Hyoyeon's excuse at all.

"Again?" Ryeowook asks, a look of disbelief on his face, "That's at least the eighth time in a row, if not more."

"I know, but it's not like we can drag her here," I say. I don't understand why she suddenly seems to be avoiding Super Junior, I mean, we're really close.

"Have we done anything wrong?" Sungmin asks, looking worried.

"Yeah, have we offended her unintentionally or something," Kyukyun ads.

"Not that I know of," Sooyoung says, looking a bit confused.

"She hasn't mentioned anything anyway," Yoona adds, clearly trying to remeber if Hyoyeon had mention anything to her.

"Plus, it's not like Hyo to hold a grudge, she would either of said something or gotten over it by now," I tell the group.

Everybody nods in agreement, looking worried.

"Do you think she's actually sick?" Eunhyuk wonders.

"Why do you say that?" Tiffany questions him.

"Well, perhaps you don't notice it, because you're with her all the time, but she's lost a lot of weight," Siwon tells us.

"Oppas are right," Yoona adds.

"What do you mean," I ask her. I'm starting to get worried now.

"Well i was talking to stylist Unnie, and she said that Hyo's dropped two dress sizes in two months, she's now only a size bigger than me and Soo."

"How did we not notice," Sooyoung asks us, looking around the group.

"What if there's something really wrong?" Leeteuk says, his voice panicky.

"Guys."

"Oh my God do you think she's ok?" 

"Guys."

"What if it's a really serious illness, it could be getting worse!" 

"GUYS!" Yuri Yells.

"What is it Yul?" i ask her.

Hyo's not sick, well not esactly anyway.

"Do you mean you know what's going on?" Seohyun asks her.

"I have an idea anyway, i don't know for sure," Yuri replies, looking anxious,

"Tell us then!" Shindong demands, very loudly.

We all look at him, alarmed by his loud tone.

"Sorry Yuri, I'm just worried, please tell us," he begs.

"She hasn't been eating properly, I've been watching her. She barely eats anything, and keeps on making excuses about not eating meals with us." Yuri spills, looking scared.

Everyone immediately starts panicking, talking over eacher, and generally making a lot of noise.

"BE QUIET!" I hear myself bellow. Suddenly everybodies attention is on me. "Sorry, it's just that this isn't helping." 

After a few minutes, we decide that us girls our going to watch her closely, seeing if she is really missing meals. There's no point charching in accusing her if we are not entitely sure ourselves, and we're also going to invite the Super Junior boys for dinner, so they can observe it too.

We say goodnight, and worridly make our way back to our dorm. I open the day, and we all walk in, immediately seeing Hyo curled up on the sofa, watching tv.

"Did you have a good night," she asks us, looking tired.

"Yeah it was good thanks, what are you watching," Sunny asks her.

"Oh just some variety show, it's funny though, " she replies.

She looks so small, I can't help but think as I sit down next to her on the sofa. How could I of not noticed.?