Chapter 12

LOVE ME RIGHT

Song : 짠해 - fiestar < 피어스타 >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGVCembq70

 

#Chapter12 

 

" SEULGI-AH!!! " and Seulgi froze when she heard the voice , Chanyeol just stand there and frowned slightly. 

 

Then the owner of the voice come closer to them, and he yes it was HIM. He tapped Seulgi shoulder to make she turned around, well it did make Seulgi turned around.

 

sht! Sometimes i curse my good reflex she thought. And her worst nightmare finally come to her again there he was stood in front her after this year.

 

" uhm.. Seulgi do you know him ?" Chanyeol asked being the polite of him and Seulgi just remember he still there and cursed in her mid why did he have to be here. Ugh! "Hm.. yes i know him, Chanyeol this is Jonghyun and Jonghyun this is Chanyeol" Seulgi said.

 

" Oh Hi! Chanyeol i'm Jonghyun " Jonghyun said and extend his hand with smile in his face, and Chanyeol just grabbed Jonghyun hand and do the same " Hi i'm Chanyeol, uhmm.. i'm sorry if this rude but who are you?" He ask and Jonghyun answered 

 

"Seulgi best friend" W1hen heard that Seulgi just rolled her eyes and face Jonghyun " What are you doing here?" 

 

But Jonghyun just smile and place his hand around Seulgi shoulders and Chanyeol swear his blood is boiled inside him *Fck, who do you think he is* and Seulgi just dodged his hand and glares at him " What do you want or need right now" 

 

Jonghyun just pouted, crossed his hand in front of his chest and said "Is this how you greet your best friend after they back for years ? Im hurt" but Seulgi just sighed and said "Cut it out, what do you want MY BEST FRIEND JONGHYUNNIE" and force a smile even though she said a little bit sarcastic in 'my best friend jonghyunie'. Chanyeol noticed the sarcatic in her tone, and snickered secretly. And that make jonghyun face smile "There! Its much better, well you know its been a long time since we hanged out so-" before he completed his senteced Seulgi cut he first "No, i need to go home"

 

" Let's go Chanyeol-ah, you said you want walk me home" and grabbed Chanyeol's hand "Oh.. Okay" Chanyeol said while try to understand the whole situation. The kast time he remember, he didnt promise to walk he home, well, good for him then. But before they could go , the other later take Seulgi other hand.

 

"Then i take you home Seulgi-ah " He offered. Before Seulgi could said anything Chanyeol already speak up after he understand the situation "She said she dont want to hanged out with you, so let her go" with a serious-tone that Seulgi never heard before and that slightly surprised her and he grabbed her hand tightly but not hurt her hand.

 

" I'm not gonna let her go, unless she go with me" Jonghyun said with serious face and Seulgi just rolled her eyes and take her hand from bot of them. "Fine! Chanyeol-ah see you at school tomorrow" Seulgi smiled and waved at Chanyeol, slightly thank him for just now, which not helping at all. She walk to Jonghyun's car with a tightened fist. Jonghyun smirk at Chanyeol and go to his car while smiling with victory.

 

Seulgi put both of her hands crossed in front her chest right after she sit "What did you want Jonghyun?" Seulgi asked as Jonghyun get inside his car and Hesmiled to the question "I want you back" And Seulgi just scoffed and said "Well then give up, Hong Jonghyun" and Jonghyun just smiled "I dont think so, sweets cheeks" and with that he step the gas and they leave school. Chanyeol look at the car zoomed off as he sighed tiredly before he walk home

 

They arrived at a coffee shop and Seulgi scoffed "Wasn't you suppposed to take me home ? Why are here ?" She yelled. Jonghyun just simply said "I told you i want to hang out with you, lets go" He open the car door followed by Seulgi. 

 

Jonghyun just smiled again "You are still the same" and Seulgi a little bit offended and frowned " Uhm.. Should it be a good things or bad things ?" And Jonghyun just laughed lightly " Its a good thing, you never let guy do something for you while you can do it , ya know and you hate to be seen weak " and Seulgi frowned slightly." I'll take that compliment and thank you " then she go inside the cafe. 

 

But I let Chanyeol comfortably grabbed my hands 

 

------------

Double Update~

tumblr_inline_ngk8j1YdFw1r8x9ve.jpg

THANKS FOR SUBCRIBING~!

Leave some feedbacks~ comment, subcribe, upvote~~~