TEN

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in Love

TEN

Shin Hye smiles nervously when she notices Yong Hwa keeps on staring at her. They are alone inside her room, and Yong Hwa has not yet showing any sign that he would leave her alone. To ease up her nervousness, Shin Hye immediately goes to her luggage and starting to unpack her things.

Why is he still here? Shin Hye completely try to ignore him. She knows he is already behind her. Just go now.

Shin Hye silently pray, hoping Yong Hwa would leave her alone sooner.

‘Shin Hye-’ Yong Hwa clears his throat breaking the silence between them.

Shin Hye turns around to face only to see him staring at her. ‘Deh, Jung Yong Hwa-sshi.’

‘Let have lunch together later.’ Yong Hwa mutters nonchalantly. ‘I will bring you somewhere.’

Shin Hye nods. ‘Are you leaving now?’

Yong Hwa hums softly. ‘See you later.’

Shin Hye follows him to the main door, and immediately shut off the door once Yong Hwa is no longer at her sight.

Why is he acting so weird these days? Shin Hye bites her lower lip as she starts to fan herself.

Jung Yong Hwa surely knows how to make her nervous these days, and even acting as if he cares, and sometimes he could be really ignorance towards her.

***

‘Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.’ Yong Hwa speaks up upon entering the conference room of Avior, and follows by Jung Shin. He scans through the crowds, smiles when he sees Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk are there too. Well, of all the gentlemen, they are the most youngest shareholders and even board directors.

‘There will be a lot of things to be discuss today.’ Yong Hwa says again. ‘Mr. Chen, maybe you can start with recent project given to Avior?’

Mr. Chen looks back at Yong Hwa. ‘Well, Ian. Everything has done smoothly as what we have plan before.’

He continues to explain, and the meeting goes on and on which only lasts after few hours of discussing the company progress. Yong Hwa sighs heavily as he seems to be really satisfied with their discussion for that day.

‘There will be another meeting for the board directors and shareholders-’

‘I thought we are finish by today, Ian.’ says Kris, the Hong Kong branch manager.

Yong Hwa looks at the other gentlemen as he put on his genuine smile on his face.

‘I am sure everyone here know who I am. Four years ago, I met Mr. Park personally and that was the time he was asking a favour from me to look after his companies until her daughter is ready.’

***

2011, Seoul.

Mr. Park smiles weakly as soon he realises Yong Hwa walking into his private room. He wants to get up to greet the young man but Yong Hwa immediately stop him.

‘It is okay, Sir. You don’t have to get up.’

‘Yong Hwa-yah, Shin Hye ran away.’

‘I know, Sir. I am looking for her now.’ Yong Hwa tries to put the old man at ease as he hold his hand. ‘I will bring her back to you.’

Mr. Park nods. ‘Please do that for me, Yong Hwa-yah. I promise I will let her to do things that she likes.’

‘Don’t worry, Sir. I will find her.’

‘Yong Hwa-yah, if anything happens to me, please take care of Shin Hye and please don’t let go her hands-’

‘Sir-’

He stops for a while as he stares at Yong Hwa fondly.

‘As a father, I always wanted the best for Shin Hye. I want her to live happily with a man who can love her unconditionally despite her flaws. I know Shin Hye is spoil but she is a good daughter. And as a father, I personally want to see you standing beside her, hold her and always look at her. I only have her, Yong Hwa-yah but Shin Hye has no one when I am gone-’

‘Sir, please don’t say like that-’ Yong Hwa unable to continue his words when he could feel Mr.Park tightens his grip as he looks at him.

‘Make my daughter happy, Yong Hwa-yah.’

No one really knows their fate. So does Yong Hwa. While on mission looking for Shin Hye, he does not expect Mr.Park would leave them earlier and without even a chance to meet his only daughter once again. As requested by Mr.Park, his death is not announce publicly and his reason is to protect his only daughter. He does not want Shin Hye to be sad alone. And Yong Hwa, he is appointed as a new Vice President of Ambior and automatically Orion and Avior branches are also under his supervision.

‘I am sorry, Yong Hwa-yah. I am bothering you till the end.’ That is the last words from Mr. Park to Yong Hwa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter