SOOM! Relax...

SOOM! Relax...

[Hyosung's POV]

"AISH!! SO EMBARRASING!!!" I shook my head violently, trying to get the thought of it out.

Earlier(shooting of Oh! My school ep 23)~

"Jeon Hyosung!!" Kikwang shouted across the set. "Kikwang aniya!" I banged the table, embarrased . Stupid Lee Joon... I'm so gonna kill him... "Woah, wah, "kikwang aniya" what was that supposed to mean?" Simon D asked, making Min look at him and laugh. The whole cast started making such a big deal out of it. "Wah! This is weird!" Shinyoung unnie said as she looked to the camera. Awww!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE BIG! "ANIYA ANIYA!!" I said, waving my hands frantically in front of me, and Lee Joon beside me arguing. ""Kikwang aniya" What's going on here?"  Simon D asked again, now at a louder voice. " In this case Shinyoung, Kikwang and Hyosung are a couple. But Joon has come in between them," The host(I forgot her name, sorry) said, doing a bow. "And hyosung denies it, "I'm innocent, trust me" That's the situation."  AISHH!!! I"MM GONNAA KILL 'EMM!!!

____

"Wae wae?" Lee Joon asked, noticing my weird actions. "Lee Joon, you.... you.... argh.." I hit him on the arm. "OWW!" his shout caused Yoseob to look at us. "Omo! The love triangle again!" He pointed out. At that moment, Kikwang approached us. "Tch, Yoseob. Then I should call Min to come here," he smirked. "Wae?? I told you it was not a dating show!! It's a variety show!! VARIETY!!" Yoseob exaggerated at the word 'variety' saying it in english, making me, Lee Joon and Kikwang to crack up. "Oh gosh, we need to chill," Kikwang said, breathing.... "OH!! SOOM!! I can't take my breath breath breath..." Lee Joon started dancing to B2ST's song, Soom in a weird way. "Ahahaha!" I laughed even harder, causing me to fall to the floor. "You shouldn't do that," Kikwang said, imitating Lee Joon's english voice in "Ninja Assasin", and this time it was Yoseob laughing really hard. "Okay. Relax. Breathe..." Yoseob said, breathing in and out. "Breathe in breathe out," I started controlling Yoseob (Oh! My school episode 17. Watch it;)) and cracked up again. "Wow, Hyosung, you laugh, a lot." Lee Joon said, staring at me with wide eyes. "Hyosung, you REALLY need to... breathe breathe out," Kikwang started singing, doing his dance. "Yeah... with magic, magic magic." 

[A/N: Sorry if it was short. It was boredom that hit me;) and also ran out of ideas... thanks for reading anyways:)]