Saying His Name

Curse You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t get you…”

You turned around and your smile drop seeing bomi frowning and giving you her judging stares…

“okay… now what didn’t you get?”

“you’re so bipolar!!” she whined and you smile at her childishness…

“now I didn’t get you…”

“how can you treat anyone but him nicely?” bomi frowned and you shrugged…

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…”

“him! Oh Sehun!! You didn’t even know the guy earlier and you smile charmingly at him and even lend him your notes when he asked you too!! But when sehun did the same, you shout at him!! Poor thing…” she looked like a kicked puppy and you immediately soften… but then, you scoffed at HIS name…

“the guy earlier named yixing, he help me a few weeks ago during PE, remember when you ditch me? it’s only natural for me to help him back right?” you eyed her and she rubbed her neck sheepishly…

“oh did i? sorry…. But… but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re too mean on our sehunnie!!”

You sighed and rubbed your temple… you always had a headache everytime you talk about sehun, and even have a stomach ache when you see him, that’s why you dislike him… no wait… you just don’t like the guy…

“can we not talk about him please…”

“see!! Why do you hate him? After what happened yesterday, I have no idea how he could be all smily smily and happy happy this morning… he even greet you good morning! And gives your flowers!! And what did you do??!! you throw them at his face!!! No wonder you have so much antis…” she snorts and you frowned…

“no I don’t… and I didn’t tell the guy to bring me all those… don’t blame me… “

“you can’t even say his name… he has a name daree ah… Oh sehun!! Say it with me… Oh… Se… Hun…”

“yeah.. what you said…”

“UUGGGHHH!! You’re killing me here…”

You couldn’t say his name… you just can’t… because if you did… you’ll go straight out fainting… literally… it’s the curse… oh how you hate that evil witch with all your might… you can’t have anything to do with sehun because… he has your heart… because he doesn’t know it… because of the stupid curse…

 

 

“she’s still mad at me kai ah…” sehun buried his face in his hands and sigh… a big sigh…

“give her time… she’ll cool down…”

“she never cools down with me… she’s a hot boiling lava… and not just her temper… she is… hot too! I just don’t get how could she be mad at me when I compliment her?!!”

Kai flinch when sehun glared at him and the tanned boy frowned…

“why are you glaring at me… I didn’t do nothing…”

Sehun sigh for the millionth time that day and sulk some more…

“when suho hyung says she’s cute, she immediately spazz around and blushed like crazy… when I told her she’s beautiful, she whacked my head and yelled at me… where is the fairness in that?!! Tell me jongin ah?!! Did I use the wrong tone? Or what??!!! AKKKHHH!!! Maybe it was my expression when I said it… or was it my body language?? or what?? Did you see anything wrong yesterday??”

“yeah… you… you look like a love sick puppy when you said that… maybe she hates puppy…”

“no she doesn’t! she loves them!!”

“and you know this how?” kai narrowed his eyes towards the younger boy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter