Love Is In The Air

Give Me A Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NO!!!!”

 

Hakyeon screamed loudly, attracted few people who staring at them in weird expression. Taekwoon could not care less and kept pulling the sobbing leader forward.

 

“Don’t be a chicken. That’s just the cable car.” Taekwoon sighed and tried his best to push the whiny Hakyeon inside the cable car.

 

It was their first date after Hakyeon’s accident and Taekwoon really wanted to make it memorable for both of them. It was brainy Wonshik’s idea to bring Hakyeon to the amusement park.

 

“Amusement park is the best for newbies like both of you.” Wonshik who was brushing his teeth glanced at Taekwoon’s reflection on the mirror.

 

“Where’re you taking Hongbin to tomorrow?” Taekwoon asked in curiosity as he reached for his toothbrush. “Not the strip club, right?”

 

Wonshik accidentally choked on his toothpaste and he coughed hard, leaving the conversation.

 

Hakyeon finally entered the cable car after Taekwoon bribed him with a kiss. He buried his face on Taekwoon’s chest, too scared to look around. Taekwoon had to hold him from falling when the cable car moved and Hakyeon’s knees wobbled in fear.

 

“Relax, babe. I’m here for you.” Taekwoon whispered.

 

“I know.” Hakyeon breathed warm air on Taekwoon’s chest, melted his heart into a puddle of goo when he admired his sparkly eyes and messy hair. "You're mine."

 

Cable car ride never feel so romantic like this.

 

***

 

“NO!!!”

 

This time it was Taekwoon’s high-pitched vocal when Hakyeon forced him to ride the love boat with him.

 

“But Taekwoon, love boat is romantic and I’m a romantic person and you just happen to love a romantic man.”

 

“Please~” Hakyeon cooed while tugging on his shirt. Taekwoon groaned in frustration and sat on the love boat half-heartedly.

 

“Satisfied?”

 

“Yes!” Hakyeon left a peck on his cheek, making him blushed like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter