The Truth Is Hurt

Give Me A Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The is happening to you?”

 

“Shut your filthy mouth!”

 

The house was in chaos with Wonshik and Hongbin heated argument. At first, no one really care about them since sometime they jokingly fought with each other. But when the voices were louder, Hongbin throwing things everywhere and Wonshik almost lifted his hand on the younger, they had no choice but calmed them.

 

“I hate you!” Hongbin cried, went to his room and banged the door loudly as possible, startled everyone.

 

“ you!” Wonshik spat angrily and went out, probably to the studio.

 

Hakyeon, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk who witnessed the fight were froze and speechless. Jaehwan pretended to cough to break the silent and pulled the grumbling Sanghyuk to their room. He told Hakyeon to rest and did not mind the 93 liner. Hakyeon could only nod and took a nap on the couch in the living room, with his hand on his forehead.

 

Taekwoon saw everything. And he got really sick with it. The loud voices, curses and things were thrown everywhere. It reminded him of his family, his not-so-perfect family.

 

His father was a police, strict and cold, the reason why he also being like that when he grew up. There was no love and happiness in the house. Just tight discipline and his father’s harsh voice, instructed his poor mother everything. When one day a few police officers came to his house in a rainy day, informing him and his mother that Inspector Jung had died, shot right through his chest by a bank robber.  Mrs Jung could not control her shock and got a serious heart attack. She then was brought to the hospital, where she breathed her last.

 

Taekwoon never wanted to remind the details ever again.

 

He furiously took his coat and sneaked out from the house quietly without anyone noticed, to the place he always went when his mind was miserable.

 

***

 

Escape.

 

The dark and lonely street made the club almost unnoticed by anyone- except for the regular customers. Taekwoon revealed a bit of his face to the guard in front of the door, nodded and went inside.

 

This was it.

 

The real escape.

 

The only place where we could see how our idols’ life in reality.

 

Taekwoon walked carefully, trying to not bump to anyone. The loud music almost made him deaf and the cigarette smoke was around the corner. He headed towards the counter, where a cute small ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter