Sorry, Memory, Worry

Give Me A Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome home, Hakyeon.” Vixx manager, Yonghwa brought him from the hospital after he got discharged, to a small cosy house.

 

 

“Home?” Hakyeon questioned the 30 years old man. He smiled and nodded, understood the younger’s problem.

 

The helpful Yonghwa helped weak Hakyeon carried his luggage to the front door. The manager patted his back softly and went to his car, and drove away to pick up Taekwoon from his soccer practice.

 

Hakyeon stood there like a dumb, alone and puzzled, did not knew how he should greet the Vixx members. Yonghwa had told him many things about Vixx including how he was the leader, and there were five more members, but he only knew Taekwoon, the cold and soft-voiced main vocal.

 

The door finally opened and a young brunet peeked from inside, overjoyed when he saw Hakyeon.

 

“Guys, he is back! Hakyeon hyung is back!”

 

***

 

Hakyeon tried hard to remember if he had met or knew someone like Jaehwan but he failed. That guy rubbed his slightly big nose and grinned, calming him that he was totally fine with it and Hakyeon just need more time.

 

Everyone needed time.

 

Hakyeon turned to the brunet who opened the door for him before. He smiled and his eyes disappeared but his dimples were showing. He was too beautiful to be called a man. Hakyeon then shook his head guiltily, meaning he also did not know who he was.

 

Same thing for Wonshik and Sanghyuk, he did not recognise both of them. Sanghyuk pouted and slowly went to the living room, where he found Taekwoon who was sitting uncomfortably on the couch, still in his jersey and shorts with a bottle of cold mineral water in his left hand.

 

“Hakyeon hyung’s home.” Sanghyuk informed him.

 

“I know.”

 

Sanghyuk petrified. Was this even Taekwoon? Usually he was the one who would jump in excitement whenever Hakyeon went home. But now…

 

He only saw sorrow on his face.

 

Sanghyuk went back to the room, held Hakyeon’s hand and brought him to Taekwoon. Hakyeon was a bit shocked to see the scary guy was staring at the maknae angrily.

 

“Hakyeon hyung~ do you know him?” Sanghyuk tugged his arm. The rest of the members anticipated the leader’s answer.

 

“Of course I know. His name is Taekwoon.” Sanghyuk looked happy. “He visited me in the hospital last week.” Hakyeon explained honestly. Sanghyuk was a bit unsatisfied.

 

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter