SCHOOL WEEK!!

YES♡♥♡I ADMIT I LOVE LUHAN!!!!

"Xiao Lu , wake up"

"Dad it's still early, can't I sleep just a little more".

"Luhan you don't wan't to be late on your first day do you?"

Luhan sprang up from the bed

" Oh God, i hope it's not late, Aish!! Why do I keep on forgetting important days".

He smiled sheepishly at his father and t

hanked him.

 

"Now off to the bathroom". Luhan brushed and washed up quickly. He put on his uniform which he had bought the previous day with his mother, it consisted of navy blue suit, a white formal shirt  and a black tie. He looked into the mirror and carefull styled his hair , he put his bangs down which made him look cute , but he thought it made him look manly.

He grabbed his  bag and  ran downstairs into the kitchen. There he found his motherpouring out soup which she had rewarmed again because  the soup was tired of waiting  for Luhan and it had become cold.

HE had his breakfast hurriedly and ran out of the door, after 20 mins of running he reached  the bus stop and boarded the bus.

Finally he was in front of EXX high,he gasped

"Is this a school or a palace ??"

He walked in, he thought that he was in a big garden because many trees and flowers welcomed him. While he was looking around the surroundings with his mouth  wide open , he heard a voice

" Hey there you better close your mouth or a mosquito will fly inside"

LUhan turned to the direction of the voice, he saw a  boy with a round chubby face smiling at him. Luhan smiled back,

"Hehe, very funny" 

ThE chubby boy introduced himself

"Hi, im Kim min seok, you can call me Xiumin, are you new here ,I've never seen you before?" 

Luhan answered " Well ,Im Luhan, yes im new here, i was having a preety hard time  searching for the principal's office so if you are not busy can you help me".

Xiumin exclaimed" Whoa!! So you are chinese ,your korean is preety good . Did any one tell you that you are cute, well i can help you go straight and turn left then right again , there you will find the principal's office  , well see you around i think Chen is calling me.... coming Chen."

LUhan pouted " Not again, why does every one call me cute , can't they see im manly! That guy is preety friendly and chubby , no wonder he looks  like a baozi , now i better go and meet the principal" he hurried himself towards the principal's office.

( Guys, i'll cut the  meeting part with the principal , because i think its  boring)

Soon it was class time, the teacher cleared his throat,

"Ahemm... class , may i have your attention please, we have a new student, Please introduce your self"

Luhan stepped forward all the girls started squealing," Omo is he a doll he is so  cute".

Luhan rubbed the nape of his head and bowed down" Hello every one Im  Luhan, im from Beijing ,China, my family have moved here due to my father's work, I hope we all will get along together in the future, please take care of me" Suddenly Luhan heard a familiar voice

" Hi there again Luhan " he looked up and saw the same same chubby friendly face, "Xiumin"!!

The teacher looked at Luhan" Luhan do you know Xiumin"

Luhan nodded.

"Well then, there is an empty bench in front of Xiumin, you go and sit there"

Luhan happily ran and sat in front of Xiumin , he turned back

"Xiumin im happy to know that we are in the same class, let's get along well" Xiumin pinched Luhan's  cheek and nodded.

Luhan rubbed his cheeks and turned to greet his benchmate

"Hi , what's you......." before he could complete his words his benchmate just replied rudely" Just mind your own bussiness"

Luhan was dumbfounded, he did not wanted to start a fight on his first day so he just kept quiet.

RECESS:

Luhan was looking around for a place to sit when a tall figure bumped into him and spilled tomato sauce all over his uniform . HE then heard some familiar rude words" Hey shorty are you blind"

LUhan looked up he saw his bench mate with a very annoyed face. he thought that he had met his benchmate somewhere and suddenly he gasped

"Are' nt you that rude boy who hit me with a football at the park and did'nt even apologize, now you spilled tomato sauce all over me and still you are not saying sorry? Gosh!! You are so rude"

" So you realized only now, Lohon  or luhen or whatever don't think that you have the right to scold me as if you are my parents or something if i have spilled tomato sauce , then you have to go to the washroom , right??

AnD he walked away.

Luhan wanted to answer back but he did'nt want to create a problem on the first day so he just went to the washroom, inside he met Xiumin.

HE asked  "Luhan what happened to your shirt"?

"Well do you know that tall rude boy who sits with me what is his name?"

"You mean Oh Sehun, do you know his.............."

BEfore Xiumin could finish his sentence Luhan cut in

" Xiumin i don't want to know who his father is, so   Sehun is his name , such a nice name for a devil like him, Hmph.."

"Luhan I think you  and Sehun are meant for each other  "

"Aish!! Xiumin that's disgusting why would i like Sehun he is not  my type"

Xiumin smiled" I also used to hate Chen  but slowly we became friends and finally  we became Xiuchen" . Luhan patted Xiumin's head" well you are Xiumin and iam Luhan , he is Chen and that guy is Sehun got it" Xiumin smirked " Well Let's see"