0001

Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have to forget what I’m feeling for him it’s stupid! So I just decided to go to a club without them I need to forget about everything for a while.

Let’s just dance the night away!!!

I walked to the clubs entrance it was Brad’s day there.

"Hey Brad!"

"Wow! Hey Sylvia I couldn’t even recognize you! Looking Great!"

"Thanks"- Brad was when of the guys in the club that I was friends with since he was friends with the guys. He was an amazing guy and he was lucky to have a girlfriend like the one he has to deal with him, but then again she was the clubs DJ.

"The guys aren’t here."

"Yep I know today I came by myself, I need to loosen up a bit."

"Good well have fun my girl is DJ tonight and if you have any problems just come to me or go to her."

"I know don’t worry!"

I got in and went straight to the dance floor. I had been dancing for a while and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. He was calling me but I didn’t want to think about it so I reject the call. After a moment he called again and after I reject it again I received a text mesage.

Why are you rejecting my calls? Where are you? We are all worried!

I ignored it and tried to just dance. That was until I looked in front and saw them. ! I thought they were going to stay at home today! At that moment he looked at me, shock and annoyance all you could see in his face which kind of annoyed me. Just because I’m there friend doesn’t mean I have to be with them all the time! Then I felt my phone vibrate again.

Why are you here without us!? If you don’t answer you’re done!

I saw him looking at me expecting my replay so I ignored him and put my phone back on my pocket. Who does he think he is! He’s younger than me so he should stop acting up!

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter