Forever Love

Infinity Love

As I walked past the door, I heard that person calling out my name. It reminds me how did we met again after a year being apart.

My name is Kim Ji Ae. I am 18 years old. I live in Seoul. I am an orphan, therefore I live alone in Seoul. I was studying in Seoul University.

After a week studying there, suddenly I found that person. A person who had broken my heart a long time ago. It hurt me much. I tried to hide from him. Finally, I managed to escape from him. I was hoping not to meet him again.

The next day, I entered the class I saw someone sitting beside my sit. I tried to recognize that figure but I can’t. I can only see his back. As that person turned his body, zappp!!! I was struck by lightning. It was him! I tried to calm myself. I smiled at him and sat on my place properly.

“Hi!” he said to me. Then I replied. I was wondering, how could he forget about all that had ever happened between us. A few minutes later, Mr. Park entered our class. He called him upon to introduce himself to the class. “My name is Kim Jong Dae. You can call me Chen !”

Chen! That was a name that I used to call him ages ago. I was relieved that actually he did not forget about us. I had made my decision that I thought we could be friends. As he wanted it too. So, we started our new life as friends!

Everyday, we would study together after class. We often went out every weekend. One night, he called me.

“Ji Ae, I’m sorry.” He said. “What for ?”I asked him. “For hurting you.”. I kept silence. I felt like tears were rolling down my cheeks. I could not say any word. I hung up our conversations. After that night, I had never seen him again.

A month later, I found a concert ticket on my desk. I was wondering who gave it to me. It was EXO concert ticket. EXO was my favourite boy group. The concert was on my birthday. I was on top of world. The day was tomorrow. I could not wait for tomorrow.

Tik!Tok! Tik!Tok! Tik!Tok! Tik!Tok!

The day came. I was so exciting. As I was waiting for my friends to pick me up, suddenly a limousine came. I was tongue-tied. A limousine came to pick me up. What on earth was happening. I calmed myself and enjoyed the ride.

Ten minutes later, we arrived. At the venue, my waved at me. Fortunately, the concert had not started yet. A few minutes later, it began. As the EXO members enter the stage, the fans were cheering for them. They also did the fan chant. Their first performance was their new song  ‘GROWL’. The performance was the best. Finally, the last song they sang was ‘Beauty and the Wolf’. This was the best concert ever. Then, everybody started to make their move. Suddenly, a video turned up.

It was my picture! The video was all  about me. I wondered who did this video. Then a person came on stage. I tried to recognize the person, but I cant. Suddenly, a song came up and the person was playing piano. Wait a minute, I know this voice and this is my favourite song. It was him! It was Chen! He sang ‘Trap’ by Henry. He remembered my favourite song. After he end the performance, he called me up. Everyone was looking at me.

“Ji Ae, I’m sorry for hurting you before. I just want you to know that I still loves you. I never forget. You are the best I ever had and always you!” he said to me.

“Chen, I never stop loving you too. You always in my heart. Although you had once hurt me but I just cant forget you. Hey, I love you too!” I said.

 

~ THE END ~