Chapter 3

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Jung's study room was almost a chaos. Books are not in their proper shelves, yellow pads and crumpled papers are everywhere. Studying together is a bit harder than they expected. They all have weak points in different subjects and their asking questions at once.

 

 

"What do you call the membranous sacs in cells again, those derived from ER?", Kyu-dong asked as he flipped from pages to pages of a Biology book. "What's that?" Do Nam asked, suddenly interested.

 

 

"How do you find the argument in function?", Seyi suddenly wondered aloud, looking at Eun-ha then to Sul-Chan, only to be answered by Eun-ha with another question, "Wait, what's coherance in the paragraph first?"

 

 

They continue throwing questions while receiving nothing for an answer. They were too noisy. Thankfully, there's a certain jjang-type lady whose known for 'I-don't-give-a-damn', yet felt the urge to stop this ridiculousness. "Ya!" she shouted, gaining the attention of the group as they look at her nervously.

 

 

"K-Kim Nana.." Seyi mumbled. Nearly whispered to herself. Nana managed to hear though—she took a deep breath getting a grip on herself so she can abstain from getting angry at them. She then put her pen down as she look at them again calmly.

 

 

"Look, golgi complex is the membranous sacs in cells Kyu-dong, so right it down." He then came back to his senses, following Nana whose glance turned to Eun-ha. "There's a coherence in a paragraph if it follows definite order of ideas and by using structural devices. Everything can be found there" pointing at the thick green book beside Do Nam. 

 

 

"And lastly.." she then looked at Seyi and Sul-chan intently, "For example in a function, y = sin (x - d), the expression, x - d there is the argument." As soon as she finished, she took her pen and wrote notes about functions she barely understand. 'Wait a minute—did I just?' Nana then look at the group again, trying to hide her sudden embarassment.

 

 

"Omo Kim Nana, you're great" Eun-ha gushed as she put her right hand in her chest, looking shocked and gave her a wide smile like Eun-ha has whenever great news regarding her idol come out. But before Nana could say anything, the door opened—revealing a smiling Jung Sun-woo. He then looked at Nana as she came up with a conclusion that maybe he heard her a while ago. "Dinner's ready."

 

 

The dinner was indeed splendid. There's shrimp with white sauce, deep fried pork belly, pasta, sushi, strawberry shortcake for dessert—name it and you have it. They sat still as they all waited i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter