End

Loving Can Hurt

Want me to tell you a story? Here..

 

 

Why does love hurts so much to the point that you wanted to commit suicide? Why do I need to sacrifice the pain in love? Why love is being unfair? Why love is like this? I don’t even know..

 

“Do you like someone?” I ask her. Staring at her innocent face.

 

“Yes.” She said blushing.

 

“Really? Who?” I said. Hoping just hoping that it’s me..

 

She close the gap between us and whispers at my ears

 

“Song Minho.” I smile bitterly and I hope she didn’t notice that.

 

“Oh..” That’s the only thing that I said. It hurts. It ing hurts.

 

I shouldn’t asked her about that. Why? Because I know that it will never be me. Never.

 

“Hey Wendy can you do me a favor?” She said standing in front of me while playing with her fingers.

 

“What is it?” I ask her.

 

“You and Minho are friends right?” Minho again?

 

“Yes why?” I ask her boringly.

 

“Can you introduce me to him?”

 

“WHAT THE ? NO!” I shouted. Almost all the student looked at me.

 

“W-why..” She became scared when I shout. Ugh I’m so sorry.

 

“. I’m sorry but I need to go my mom is waiting for me.” I said leaving her behind.

 

I chuckle bitterly. See? She always blabbering his name. Curious why I’m being like this? Simply, I’m a coward. I’m not that type to confess to the one I love easily. It took years to finally said it. But it’s been 1 year since I love her. But what happen? Nothing.

 

“I want to talk to you.” I said to her.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Let’s go to the bedroom first?” I ask then she nodded her head. I open the door of my bedroom and lay down in the bed.

 

“What do you want to say?” She asked while looking at me. I didn’t answer her then we fell in silence.

 

“I love someone.” I said as I broke the silence. She turned her head to look at me. Smile is the only thing that I see in her face.

 

“Who?” She said excitedly. It’s you. It’s always been you.

 

“Secret.” I said as I close my eyes.

 

“Please tell me.” I can see that she’s pouting right now. I’ll tell it to you someday if I have a courage to confess.

 

“Not now Irene. I’m tired just go to sleep.” I said still my eyes are close.

 

“Promise me first that you’ll tell me in the future.” I open my eyes and I saw her pinky finger in front of my face. I smile as I place my pinky finger with hers. Adorable.

 

“I’ll promise.” I said smiling.

 

“Goodnight Wendy. I love you sweet dreams.” She said as she buried her face on my neck.

 

“Goodnight. Sweet dreams.” I said. Not even saying ‘I love you too’

 

Pathetic right? I didn’t said that because every time I’ll say ‘I love you’ to her it’s not because she’s my friend. It’s because I love her. I’ve fallen for her. But she? I’m just her ing friend.

 

“Look.” Seulgi said as she points at Irene clinging with Minho. ! I was about to walk towards them but Seulgi stops me.

 

“Wendy! Hey chill!” this.

 

“What?!” I shouted. God I hope they didn’t hear me shouting.

 

“I know that you like Irene but please will you stop being like this?” Seulgi said.

 

“So now you’re in that man side? I thought—“

 

“You’re just her friend Wendy.” She said in calm tone. Why does it feels like I’ve been shot in my heart?

 

“You’re just her friend! Don’t you get it?” She said. I can’t answer.

 

“I know that she loves you, she cares for you but Wendy wake up! You’re just her friend. She will not like you the way she like that guy.” After she said that I walked away. Because every word she’s saying is hurting me.

 

The truth hurts. And that’s the truth she don’t like me the way she like that guy. The worst is? I’m just her friend. I have no rights to her.

 

“You’re with Minho again?” I said when she gets back home.

 

“Yes.” She said in a calm tone.

 

“Why are you always with him?” I asked her. She’s not looking at me.

 

“Because I like him.” That hurts.

 

“I know you like him bu—“

 

“Wendy stop please? I’m tired of all your questions.” I was shock when she said that. She’s never been tired if me. Does she change because of that guy?

 

“Irene look at me.” I said in calm tone but my anger is inside.

 

“What?” She said as she look at me.

 

“Why are you with that man—“

 

“Why are you always asking me like that?! Is it bad if I’m with him?! So what Wendy? I like him okay! You don’t care if I want to be with him!” She shouted. I was shock she never shouted at me like this.

 

“And what are you in my life? You’re just my friend Wendy! You’re just my friend and you have no rights to ask me why am I with him! You don’t care!” She continued.

 

“So you’ve change huh?” I smile bitterly. She didn’t hesitate first and after a while I think she realize what she just did.

 

“Oh my god. Wendy I—“

 

“So now you’re sorry?” I laugh bitterly.

 

“Wendy..” She said as she tried to reach my hands but I shove it away.

 

“Go to sleep and forget what happen.” I said as I leave her.

 

We didn’t talk for 2 weeks since that day happened. I hang out with Seulgi and her? She hang out with that guy. The only thing than I can do is to look at her when she’s far away from me and all she did was to look at me too that was Seulgi have said. Then one time..

 

“You’re Wendy right?” I turn at my back to know who’s that person is. Oh.

 

“Yes I am. You need something?” I said to the guy whom my friend likes. Yes that’s Song Minho.

 

“I want to tell you something.” He said.

 

“What is it?” I raise my eyebrows.

 

“Irene. She wants to tell you that she’s sorry about what she have said to you. She’s been crying Wendy. She misses you.” He said. So it means Irene is been telling him about our fight? Wow they’ve became close as .

 

“Is that so? Okay thank you for telling me but I need to go now.” I bow at him and leave him in there.

 

After that I went home at our dorm and I saw her sitting on our couch. I didn’t go home in here since our fight. I live with Seulgi for a while. Damn I miss her so much.

 

I sat at the couch too and hold her hand. She faced me and she’s surprised for a while and hug me tightly.

 

“Wendy!” She said before she hug me. I hug her back too. God I miss her warmth.

 

“I hate you for leaving me here.” She said as she still hugging me. I can hear her quite sob.

 

“I’m so sorry Wendy. You’re my friend I shouldn’t have tell you that. I’m so sorry I—“

 

“Shh. I already forgive you. Stop crying.” I said and then I wipe her tears using my thumb.

 

“Promise me that you won’t leave me again in here. You know that I’m scared of being alone here.” She said and showed me her pinky finger.

 

“Okay I’ll promise.” I smile and put my pinky finger in hers too.

 

It slapped me to reality. That Bae Joohyun will never be mine. That night I thought to myself that I should confess to her soon. Because every day I’ll fall harder for her and every day I can’t hold the pain.

 

“You’re going to confess to her soon?!” Seulgi shouted.

 

“What the hell. Will you please lower down your voice?” I said

 

“Okay okay I know. But Wendy why the you’ll confess to her?” She said.

 

“I want her to know what my feelings for her Seulgi. I can’t take it anymore.” I said sighing.

 

“God Wendy! Don’t you know what will happen if you do that?” Seulgi said. I shook my head.

 

“You’re so stupid! God think first before you’ll do it. Gosh thank you lord that Wendy told me about this first or else.” She said while closing her eyes and slap her face. What the is wrong with her.

 

“Now what?” I said.

 

“Don’t you think that if you ever confess to her you’ll be friends again huh Wendy?” Seulgi said staring at me in disbelief.

 

“She’ll hate you because of that Wendy! You’re her friend then you hide your feelings when you two are together?” Seulgi said. I close my eyes to think. She’s right I’m stupid.

 

“But I think ..”

 

“What?”

 

“I need to..”

 

“Gosh, help me. What am I going to do. Wendy look, I’m helping you okay? If you want to be friends with Irene you shou—“

 

“Seulgi stop! I want to know her what my true feelings for her Seulgi. Because if I keep this to myself I’ll fall for her more. I’m scared Seulgi. I’m scared that one day I’ll hurt myself. I don’t want that to happen so please help me.” As I’ve said that my tears is falling from me eyes.

 

“Wendy..” she said as she hug me.

 

“So when are you planning to confess?” She sai as she broke the hug.

 

“Tomorrow maybe.”

 

“What!?”

 

“You’ve heard me right?”

 

“It’s too early..”

 

“1 year Seulgi. 1 year I’m hiding this feelings.”

 

“You’re so ing in love with Irene.” She said.

 

“I am.”

 

I’m so ing in love with Bae Joohyun you know that? Yet I can’t have her. I’m tired of hurting myself. Thanks to Seulgi that have always been there. So I’m really thankful to her.

 

“Wendy!” I can hear Irene voice at my back so I turn around. I can feel my heart beating so fast.

 

“What is it?”

“I’m not going home early. I have to go somewhere.”

 

“With whom?” I asked but she didn’t answer.

 

“Song Minho?” I said.

 

“Wendy..”

 

“Oh I see. Enjoy then.” I smile at her before I walk away. It’s okay Wendy. It’s okay.

 

It’s not bad to be jealous right? Well, I’ve always been jealous every time I saw her with him. But why? You aren’t even mine.

 

“What the are they together.” Seulgi said as she stare behind my back  I follow her gaze and saw Irene holding hands with that guy. I clench my teeth and calm down.

 

“Go and punch him if you want to. I’m not gonna stop you my dear friend.” She said as she look at me.

 

“What are you doing Wendy? Go! Steal her from him.” Seulgi said but all I just did is to stare at them.

 

“What are you waiting for? Go you’ll regret it later if you—“I didn’t finish her when I started to walk towards them.

 

“Can I borrow her for a while?” I said to that guy and held Irene’s hand.

 

“Wendy w-where are you taking me?” She said as I started to drag her. Don’t get me jealous Irene you don’t know what I’ll do to you.

 

As we reach the corner of our school I push her and pin her at the wall.

 

“W-what are you doing Wendy?” She said. I stare at her.

 

“Why are you always hurting me?” I said.

 

“I-I’m not hurting y—“

 

“Damn it!” I said as I punch the wall.

 

“Wendy… are you alright—“

 

“Do you think that I’m alright? Huh Irene?” I said to her but she didn’t even talk.

 

“All these time do you think I’m alright? Don’t you know that it hurts me? It hurts me to see you with that guy. Oh stupid. I shouldn’t be jealous, you aren’t even mine.” I said chuckling bitterly.

 

“What do you m-mean—“

 

“I’m in love with you Irene. I’m ing in in love with yo—“ I didn’t finish it when she slap me so ing hard.

 

“So all this time you hide your feelings? And you even didn’t tell me?” She said as I saw her tears streaming down her face.

 

“W-what are yo—“

 

“You could have said it to me so that I can avoid you Wendy! You shouldn’t fall in love with me Son Seungwan. God, you’re my friend—“

 

“ this! Friend! Friend! Friend! I’m only you’re ing friend. I know Irene! I know from the first place that you’ll never love me back. I should have avoid you! But what happen? Nothing. I just fall harder. ing harder!” I said as I punch the wall. Wow I feel numb right now.

 

“That’s why you’re always mad at me when I’m blabbering about Minho.” She said.

 

“Yes.” I said shortly. But she didn’t speak again. I think she doesn’t believe what situation we are right now.

 

“What am I going to do.” She said after the long silence. She cover herself with her hands and start sobbing. I came closer to her and hug her.

 

“I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for being such a bad friend to you. I’m sorry that I make you cry. I’m sorry for everything. And I’m sorry that I fall for you.” I said but she keeps on sobbing.

 

“I think I need space Wendy. I’m sorry if I can’t return my feelings.” She said wiping her tears.

 

“If that’s what you want. I’ll go now. I’m sorry again.” I walked away and the tears that I’m holding it on a while ago are now streaming down my face.

 

It hurts like hell. But what can I do? She doesn’t love me. Why I urge myself to her when she doesn’t want me? Guess I should move on.

 

I pack my clothes and place my things. I’m sure I’ll gonna miss this. I’ll leave from now on Irene ah. You’ll not see me anymore. As I got out of the dorm and exactly she just got home. She saw me and my suitcase. But what she just did? She just passed on me and like she doesn’t care. Avoid her Wendy avoid her.

 

As I arrive at Seulgi’s house. I knock on the door.

“Who is it—Oh.”

 

“Can I live here for a while?” I said.

 

“You already tell her didn’t you?” She said. I nodded.

 

“Told you my dear friend I told you—“

 

“You’re not gonna let me in aren’t you?” I said annoyingly.

 

“Oh I’m sorry.” She said.

 

“Dumb bear.” I whisper.

 

“Yah! I’ve heard that!” She said. But I just continue to walk to her living room and sit down. I’m just tired from all of these s.

 

“So what happen?” She asked. I told her everything I’ve said and everything that she’d said.

 

“So you’ll avoid her?” She asked.

 

“Yes I will.” I said.

 

“Move on.” She said as she drink her juice.

 

“What?” I said.

 

“Let go and move on Wendy.” She said.

 

“It’s not that easy—“

 

“I know it’s not easy to move on Wendy. But still you need to.” She said seriously. But I didn’t answer.

 

“Beer?” She said laughing.

 

“Beer.” I said as I smile.

 

That night I just want to be drank to forget away all the pain. But why it didn’t help? I just miss her so much.

 

 

After a month since that confession happen. I really did avoid her. We didn’t talk even though sometimes we are in one group. She’s hanging out with that guy and me with Seulgi.

 

“I miss her.” I said as I secretly glancing at her.

 

“It’s a part of moving on Wendy.” She said.

 

“I know but.. okay.” I said sighing.

 

“Wait I’ll go to the comfort room first.” I said as I stand up.

 

“Okay then.” She said. I walk towards the comfort room here in the canteen and wash my hands. Then suddenly I saw her came in. She stare at me first then wash her hands too.

 

“How are you?” I was shocked when she speak.

 

“Fine.” I said timidly.

 

“Okay then.” She smile then leave. Did she just follow me here? No Wendy she didn’t it’s just a coincidence.

 

I really didn’t expect that she’ll talk to me. I miss her voice. I miss her. But it’s not time yet. If I’ve already move on. If maybe I can. I’ll talk to her. Then one time I realize that I really should let her go. I should move on even though it hurts…

 

“Wendy sshi!” Someone shouted at the back. I turn around and saw Song Minho panting.

 

“You need something?” I ask him.

 

“Do you have time?” he asked.

 

“Yes I have.” I answered.

 

“Can I talk to you for a while?” He asked again.

 

“Okay sure.” I nodded and we moved to the one of the benches and sat in there. We filled with silence and no one dared to speak and after for a while he decided to broke it.

 

“Me and Irene are together.” Did I heard it right? Why do I feel numb? Is it because I’m tired of hurting? Yes I’m tired of hurting.

 

“Congrats then.” I said.

 

“Wendy sshi..” He said.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Do you love her?”

 

“Yes I do love her because she’s my friend. And you two I’ll support you guys.”

 

“No I mean. You love her .. not as a friend.” He said. What the hell why does he know it.

 

“H-how..”

 

“She told me.” He said. Oh that’s why.

 

“Do you love her Wendy sshi?” He ask again. Guess I should tell him then so that he knows my side.

 

“Yes I love her, I love her more than anything else in this world. But I know it’s not for the best, so no matter how much my heart is going to break, I have to let her go so she can know just how much I love her, maybe if I’m lucky, she’ll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.” I said.

 

“You must really do love her..” He said.

 

“I do really love her.” I smile.

 

“I’m sorry but I like her too.” He said. I shook my head.

 

“You two fits together. I hope you two will stay stronger.” I smile and ruffle his hair.

 

“Thank you Wendy sshi. I have to go now. So yeah see you around!” He said as he wave at me.

 

Years has passed and still I’m in love with her. I’m still ing in love with Bae Joohyun. And I’ve heard that they still together. Oh and by the way. I moved in Canada and I think she doesn’t know about it as if she cared right? I miss her so much and I miss Seulgi too. And yeah after all these years Seulgi got a girlfriend her name is Joy. Well, that bear should take care of her or else.. So I think my story is done. I hope I can get through this.

 

Once upon a time, I fell in love with the person who can’t love me back. The end.

____

 

Sorry if it's late that I post it and I'm sorry for making this. I'm really sorry for making this huhu i just cant help it but to make one :( So once again sorry :((