Admit

miracle in skool

A day pass by....The members still teasing their poor maknae...and Jin- who didnt understand what was going on.

Jin- whats going on?

Jimin- The ice has melted....hehehehehehhe

Saying that they started laughing all over again. Jin had a confuse look in his eyes....still not getting what Jimin said

Jin- ice? what ice?

V- the ice that was frozen....

Jin- Ice are suppose to be frozen idiot

Jhope- hyung we are not talking about that ice-

Suga- we are talking about the ice in kookie's heart....(he continued)

Jin look at the poor m,aknae who was hiding his red turned tomato face....

Jin- him?(points at jungkook)hahahaha....no way....who would dare to melt his heart.....

He thought it was just a joke but he at once got the signals from the other member that the matter was serious.

Jin- really?

he asked in disbelief....

Jimin- its...

Before he could say another word he paused....noticing the look in Jungkook's ice

Jungkook- shut up! its nothing like that hyung

Still denying...he left the other members and walk out of the room. 

Jungkook-what are they talking about -they dont make any sense....why wud i fall in love with her....

He kept on mumbling on his way home.

The next day-

Yuna and Hyeri were on their way to school and they saw Jin walking ahead of them 

Hyeri- Jin sumbae!!

He stop and wait for them. They walk to school together. They were about to go in the school and they saw the BTS members coming from the other side.

Jungkook stop when he saw Jin with Yuna. Anger filled within him. He was angry at Jin for no reason.

In the classroom-

Yuna noticed that Jungkook still had the bend-aid on his right hand. The teacher told them to copy something and the other student were busy doing their work but there was on person who was busy doing something else. He rested his head on the desk covering his face in his arms and was sleeping He felt something rough in his hands He opened his eyes and saw a peice of paper in his hands He look at Yuna who was concentrating in her work. She turned to him and smiled and went back to what she was doing. Jungkook felt a really wierd feeling He opened the paper that says:" wake up and note down the answers"

Whether he wanted it or not he did as he was told. But it was somewhat difficult for him to write since his right hand was injured.Yuna helped the poor boy who was struggling just to write one word on his note book. Yuna was totally shocked to see that his notebook was totally empty She figured ot it must be his first time using a notebook Is he really in the top 1% as Hyeri mentioned His books were good as new.

That day at lunch break The BTS members sat near the table where Hyeri and Yuna were sitting.But unfortunately Hyeri went out because she was called by a teacher. Jin sat next to Yuna which made anger boiled in Jungkook.The other BTS members walked out intentionally.

The wind around them was cold.The atmosphere was tragic. The suddenly Yuna's one word made Jungkook's hard torn into peices

Yuna- oppa...

She said looking at Jin as she was giving him one of the bread she was holding

Jin was surprised too.Its been so long since he heard that word from . Jin was a bit confuse and a little happy.He smiled to himself. Seeing them the poor maknae couldnt help it...he couldnt hold back his anger any longe. He stood up and storm out of the room.

After he left Jin look at Yuna with a very confuse look

Yuna- thats what i used to call you before right?

Jin just smiled.

Jungkook couldnt take this any longer. He himself didnt understand why...He dint know why he was acting that way and the he finally admit what the other members said to him.The members were totally schock when he said that he like  Yuna.