Watch Your Back

A Secret Between Four

You didn't have to go to school anymore. Jaejoong made sure you where somewhere safe and school wasn't an option. Even though it was a school, Jaejoong didn't trust anyone besides Big Bang and his men to look after you. Yongwoon and your mother were always at Mirotic, trying to help out with the living quarters for Jaejoong's men.

You were at home, still in your PJs, watching the drama called 'Dream High 2'. You were so into watching JB's acting that you didn't hear Big Bang walk in. You suddenly started to sink towards your left. Turning, you yelped, "Oppas!"

"Thanks for noticing us right away," G-Dragon shrugged. "You know, a little earlier might have been wonderful but it's okay."

You just gave him a look, "I'm sorry but guess what oppa!"

G-Dragon looked at you, "I hate guessing."

You pouted but then beamed, "Look!" You pointed to the screen. "Isn't he dreamy?" you watched JB with gooey eyes. *He is so cute and handsome with nice dancing and singing skills. Perfect.*

"Pssh… I'm better than that try-hard!" G-Dragon tilted his nose to the air, arms crossed.

You just ignored him and continued to watch JB's parts. TOP came and sat on your right, "More handsome than me?"

You smiled, "I'll get back to you." Your cheek unconsciously tinted pink and you bit your lip. *TOP oppa is still the hottest.*

Your phone rang just then as you bounced form couch to couch to get your phone. You saw Daesung holding it, "Catch ~~~~-ah!" You spread your hands out and catch it skilfully. "Nice catch!" Daesung held two thumbs up and chuckled. You beamed back at him and answered the phone.

"Hello?" you said into the receiver. There was no response. "Hello?" you repeated.

Big Bang gathered back in the living room to listen in on your call. 'Speaker,' TOP mouthed to you. You nodded and turned it on speaker.

"I'm coming to get you~" you heard Jay's voice on the other end of the phone. "Better watch your back, because Big Bang won't have it all the time." Then you heard a dial tone.

You were so shocked about what Jay had said, your grip loosened on your phone and it slid out of your hand. Luckily Taeyang was near and caught it before it smashed onto the tiles. *Jay oppa…*

"You okay," Taeyang sat you down on the couch and sat next to you. He placed you phone on the coffee table.

"Jiyong! Call Yongwoon now!" TOP came over to your side and pulled you into his arms.

Your body loosened a bit as you felt a tiny bit more safer in TOP's arms. *What did he mean by 'Big Bang won't have my back all the time'?* Thinking of his tone of voice made you shiver.

TOP grew worried. *I can't believe we believed he was on our side from the beginning. That bastard, when I find him, I'm going to smash his brains out and pay for what has done to make ~~~~~ like this.*

*Jay oppa…* your face grew pale and you swallowed your fear.

---------------------

WOOHOO ! JAY THE BAD GUY !

Well… not for long though :)

We all love him to bits so don't fret !

I'm not going to give spoilers so :P merong ~

<3333