Overflowing Feels

The Feels!!

You were running back to your classroom because you forgot to close the windows as you were the one who was assigned to do it.
And as you burst the door open, you accidntally hit someone who happened to be Kai..

You were startled to see him on the floor w/ his shirt lifted up over one shoulder so you quickly turned around blushing.
"I-I'm s-ss-sorry, I di-didn't mean to." You silently cursed yourself for stuttering.
"It's ok. Why were you in a hurry anyway?" He asked as he stood up wincing.
"I was assigned to close the windows but I forgot so I ran back here." You answered, thankfully not stuttering.
"I closed it already earlier." He said.
"I see. Thank you, I'll be going now then." You hurriedly went to the door & opened it but a hand pushed it close and when you turned around you were inches apart from kai. You gulped seeing that his shirt was still on the same position.
You had the urge to fan yourself but you would be so obvious.
"I was about to go out while i was changing my shirt when you bust the door open, hitting me in the process. My arm was injured earlier playing basketball & that arm unfortunately hit the door. So, do you think I could change my shirt w/o hurting myself?" He asked staring at your soul.
I mean you. You shook your head as a no.
"That means you'll have to help me change, right?" He asked & all you could do was nod.

"Good. Do it slowly ok? It hurts." He whispered.
You closed your eyes for a while so you didn't see him smirk.
You complied, slowly changing his shirt so you wouldn't hurt him.
You wondered if he felt your hands shaking..

When you were done, he grabbed his bag w/ his 'good' hand, said thanks and kissed your cheek then left.
When he left you exhaled loudly, letting the air out you didn't know you were holding and fanned yourself using your hands.
You grabbed your bag and was about to leave when the door opened and a hand immediately circled your waist and the other at the back your neck & lips came crushing to yours.

It was kai..

You closed your eyes & responded eagerly.
A minute later, you separated & you were still in a daze when he smirked & left running leaving you breathless that you melted to the floor panting. "Holy Shiz! That was Hot!" You exclaimed.
"But wait.. wasn't his arm injured?" And then it dawned on you..
No it wasn't! You giggled as you stood up and then laughed heartily & the feels just overflowed & you squealed like a fangirl jumping up and down.