one

A Helping Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oh my God, you guys. Please, stop screaming.” Jessica was already starting to get annoyed with the girls, and it was not even 8 AM. “I’m trying to sleep here, in case you didn’t noticed.”

 

“For your information we did noticed, dear Sooyeonnie. I mean, who wouldn’t have? All you do in your life is sleep anyway.” It was Sunny the first to answer, purposely ignoring the blonde’s glare. “And we are not screaming at all.” 

 

“Whatever, just shut up, Soonkyu.” 

 

“Ouch.” Commented Hyoyeon, with a little smirk on her face while Yoona giggled silently. 

 

“Yah, Sica, why are you so sensitive this morning? Normally you are a bit more lovable to us.” Yuri rolled her eyes, she didn’t want to deal with the ice princess just yet.

 

“Soojung and Jinri pranked her last night, that’s why. Hey guys!” Tiffany, who had just arrived, sat herself between Seohyun and Taeyeon looking cheerful as ever. 

 

“Hello, unnie.” 

 

“Hi, Fany-ah!” Beamed Taeyeon, earning a hug from the mushroom. “Wait, how do you know the reason Sica is being so… Sica-ish this morning?” 

 

“Because we were skyping last night when the quote unquote tragedy happened. Poor me for having to endure her screams.” Said Tiffany, also pretending to ignore Jessica’s glare that was directed at her this time around. 

 

“I hate you, Tiff. You are the worst best friend ever.” The blonde princess pouted. 

 

“Sorry Jessi, but they deserve to know.” A wink from Tiffany and Jessica knew she wouldn’t be back to her bad mood now that she was feeling that familiar warmth inside.

 

“You .” 

 

“Sup girls!” Greeted Sooyoung happily. “Siwon just told me that our date today will be at an eat-all-you-can buffet! I’m so happy!” All the girls just rolled their eyes, Sooyoung was never going to change, that shikshin. 

 

It was another typical day for the nine girls, who always met at the SooMan uni built in Starbucks to have breakfast together before they had to go to their respective classes. 

 

"I wanna go too!"

 

"Yoong, what part of the 'it's a freaking date' you didn't understand. Geez, I don't know who is more blinded by food, you or Soo." Hyoyeon shook her head disapprovingly.

 

"Yay! Let's eat it all, my 'yoong' padawan!"

 

The dancing machine of the group of friends sighed, mumbling. "Shikshins and nerds. Great." 

 

"My pun was amazing, Hyo. Nobody can deny that." Sooyoung and Yoona high five'd, making funny faces.

 

"Damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter