Crush on the mail man?

Crush on the mail man?

Crush on the mail man?

Mark:red  Yugyeom: purple

My ears perked at the familiar sound of the mail truck coming down my vacant side street that I was currently the only resident of.  It wasn’t hard to miss the noises of the creaky old dirt-stained mail truck, that is if you were listening for it like I was at the moment.  The mail man knew me quite well probably from the fact that I used to always stand by the mail box awaiting a letter, and also the fact we were roughly the same age only one or two years of age difference.  At least we used to talk but that was almost a year ago, back when I waited for the letters, back when the letters till came before they suddenly stopped coming.  I ran fingers through my hair as I sighed looking into the mirror to see horrible 5 o’clock shadow and sunken in eyes with protruding dark bags.  I admit I had become a slob since I received my last letter from him.  I didn’t go out besides to work which was only a couple of times a week since I was only an assistant choreography teacher.  When I was home I rarely moved from the couch besides to go to the kitchen to get some food, but I also skipped many meals recently too which showed on my lessening stomach and arm muscles.  I sat up on the couch debating whether I wanted to actually do something today.  A loud bang from outside drew me from my thoughts onto my feet. Walking to the door I placed my hand on the handle hesitating to whether I should turn it or not, but curiosity got the better of me as I slightly opened the door to peak out.  Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be going on besides the mail truck that was just sitting on the side of the street.  I was just about to close the door when I saw a flash of pink come from the truck, and I nearly banged my head into the wall trying to see better through the slight crack in the door.  As I looked closer I saw that the pink was the hair color of the mail man.  He stood hands on hips looking down at one of the tires with displeasure.  I looked down at the tire to see that it was flat.  Frustratedly the guy ruffled his pink hair and I couldn’t help but laugh at how cure he looked doing it.  I quickly closed the door and hit the side of my head,what are you thinking about he’s cute?  He’s a guy just like you. Uh great now im talking to myself.  Sighing I went to my room and actually grabbed some clean clothes for once thinking I should probably help the mail guy but I couldn’t go out in the clothes I was wearing now.  As I changed I did a quick shave and was surprised at how much better I looked just by this little effort, but I couldn’t exactly say my hair looked quite as well, seeing as it was slightly greasy.  Knowing I had no time to do anything for it I grabbed a snapback hat that without trying matched perfectly with my vintage cartoon shirt and worn faded blue jeans along with a pair of red high-top converse.  Slicking my hair back under the cap I made my way to the door.  Just as I was about to step out I turned and ran back to the bathroom grabbing a stick of deodorant and applying it.  Seriously I’m just going to help this guy it’s not like I’m going on a date or anything.  Mentally slapping myself I stepped outside.  Just in the little time I had shaped myself up the mail guy had averted to laying in the grass.  I guess I walked too softly for him to know someone was coming because when I slightly nudged him with my shoe he practically jumped five feet in the air, coming down with a hard flop on his .  I bit my lip to hold back a laugh as I raised an eyebrow.  You ok there?  Um ya, just wasn’t expecting anyone to come up so I was a little caught off guard I can tell.  He rubbed the back of his neck as he whispered to himself, my hurts now.  Squatting down next to him I looked at the flat tire.  Do you have a spare?  He sighed shaking his head, that was the spare.  Do you happen to have a phone I can use though?  I only have a house phone right now but you’re welcome to use it.  Yugyeom nodded,ya that will work.  I stuck out a hand to help him up before we started to go towards my house.  Since I hadn't turned the lights on in my house for nearly a year I didn't realize that they were all burned out besides one lamp which was luckily right next to the phone.  S-sorry my house hasn't been cleaned in a while.  He began pressing in the numbersto the call he was making.  It's fine at least you have a house I live with my aunt.  Trying not to laugh i had to turn away to kide my face.  Hey I'm not supid I know you're laughing a-, oh yes hello? sir my trucks got a flat.  Walking away to give him privacy to speak I went to thekitchen to grab two bottles of water.  When I came baack I found an unhappy looking Yugyeom leaning agianst the wall.  I handed a water to him taking a swig out of mine.  So what did your boss say?  He rolled his eyes.  He says they don't have a spareand that I'm out of a job till they get it fixed.  Oh man I'm so sorry, that must be tuff.  Meh not really I've been wanting to quit for a while.  Why didn't you quit earlier?  He brushed his hair back bringing his gaze to look down.  To tell the truth I was curious about you, whi i suddently never saw you by the mailbox or even outside in general.  A coldness creeped into me as I said, ya I used to get letters from someone but then they stopped writing so I didn't feel the urge to wait for the mail anymore.  It suprised me when suddently his face became upset almost as if he was going to cry.  Well you could have at least come to say hi to me everyone in a while I mean-.  He raised a hand to his mouth as he chocked back what seemed to be a sob.  Quickly I reached out to him softly patting his back.  He sniffled before whispering,I missed you.  I wrapped one arm around his waist as I the back of his head with my other hand.  I'm sorry Yugyeom I didn't think you even cared about me.  I did I still do, you're the only person who really ever talked to me.  At some point we ended up on the couch with Yugyeom's head in my lap as i played with his hair.  Hey Mark, who is it that used to send letters to you?  Why do you suddently want to know?  Well it's just that I was making you so happy.  W-well actually it was a friend of mine who I used to date.  He used to live with me but then he got extremly sick and was moved to a hospital in the states.  since we couldn't see each other we wrote letters every week until one day I got a letter saying he wouldn't be writing anymore.