Final

My Brother's Bestfriend

Solbi p.o.v

Today was Saturday, which meant it was a day where you should go out and have fun and enjoy the sunlight, but not me, nope not at all. Why? Well I couldn't be bothered to move from this very awkward but comfortable position on the couch. " Well don't you look comfortable " A deep voice spoke. I raised my head slightly to see my older brother Kai looking down at me. " Yup, too comfortable " I yawned. " Well just to let you know, Sehun is coming over for the night, so just be normal okay?" Kai smiled. " When was I never normal " I curiously asked. " Um, I do recall you last time, creepily watching Sehun like he was some god, you know " Kai smirked. "What! That never happened!" I quickly protested. " Haha, I was joking " Kai giggled. Oh thank god! I thought he actually caught me for a second. Yup that's right, I have a crush on my brothers bestfriend. Who wouldn't? It's effin Oh Sehun we are talking about. I gulped, Solbi, keep your cool, you can't like him he is your brothers bestfriend. I sighed, why? He probably doesn't like me anyway. 
I turned over to continue watching The heirs. 

End of p.o.v 


The hours on the clock moved very slowly, as the day moved on into the evening. Solbi, sat at the table slightly awkward at the fact that her crush, Sehun was sitting next to her having a casual conversation with her brother. She sighed at the umpteenth time, and twiddled and played with her dinner with her fork.

Solbi p.o.v

 " Solbi? Solbi? Are you listening?" Sehun waved his hand in front of my face. " What? Sorry I wasn't paying any attention " I blushed, " Haha it's alright, I said how is school going?" Sehun repeated. " Oh it's alright, the usual boring stuff " I replied, 
nodding my head. " That's good to hear " Sehun smiled, showing his cute smile, which made me blush. " So anyway...." Kai began making me tune out on the new conversation. I soon finished half my dinner, and didn't feel like I couldn't eat anymore. " Kai Oppa, do you want the rest " I gestured to my plate, sliding it to him. " Why you not eating your dinner? Your looking skinny Solbi " Sehun asked concerned. " I have to agree on that " Kai looked at me skeptically. " I'm just not that hungry tonight " I replied slightly smiling. Kai hesitantly took my unfinished plate  and ate it like a pig he is. I walked towards the living room totally oblivious to a certain person watching me with concerned eyes. 

After a while, Kai and Sehun came out to join me, sitting on the opposite couch. As I  was lying on this one. Sehun and Kai continued talking about there upcoming test and all that stuff, so I just turned over and closed my eyes for a bit. 
" Kai, can you please help with the dishes " My mum called out from the kitchen. I heard a slight grumble from Kai as he walked his way out. I soon felt a pair of eyes staring at me which made me slightly uncomfortable. Footsteps echoed through the lounge room seemingly walking my way. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep, " If only you weren't his sister " Sehun mumbled my hair, placing a kiss on my forehead that lingered for a while. What? If only you weren't his sister, what is the meaning of that. It was probably a friendly thing, I sighed. Sehun soon got up and left the room, to leave me puzzled. I heard distance chatter from the kitchen which sounded like along the lines of " Your sister is asleep ". I soon felt a pair of arms lift me up, and take me towards my room where they would put me in my bed. I leaned my head on the persons head, which surprisingly was Sehun. I heard Sehun slightly chuckle and placed me lightly on my bed and tucked me in. " Good night beautiful " I heard Sehun whisper, tucking the hair in my face behind my ears. I blushed, thank god it was dark in my room. I slightly opened my eyes, to se Sehun closing my door quietly. Sehun's behaviour seemed weird tonight, he usually doesn't do this stuff, like call me beautiful, un less he does it when I'm actually asleep. I sighed rolling over, deciding to go to sleep. 

A few hours later I woke up with a tingly feeling in my throat. I was thirsty so I went down stairs quietly to fetch my self a glass of water. After pouring the cold water into my glass I turned to go upstairs. " Oh my god! You scared me " I spoke quietly. Sehun chuckled walking past me to get a glass of water. " Sorry, I didn't mean to " Sehun smiled at me gently. " It's okay, I'm taking my leave " I turned to leave but was stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I froze in my spot, I blushed, what is Sehun doing. I went to get out of grasp, but Sehun held me tighter. " Don't leave, I have something to say, so listen carefully " Sehun spoke quietly, making sure not to wake kai up. I gulped and nodded, urging Sehun to continue. " Look, i don't know what to really say, but all I want you to know is that I really really like you, so much that I don't care what your brother would think if he ever found out " I gulped " i know you'll reject me but I just had to let that out " Sehun mumbled, placing his forehead on my shoulder. A smile slowly grew bigger on my face, and I chuckled. I turned around to see Sehun looking at me guiltily. I cupped his face, and pecked his lips, taking him by surprise. I giggled " I'd love to go out with you Sehun Oppa " I smiled. Sehun smiled, picking me up and spinning me around in the kitchen. He kissed me more passionately this time, cupping my face, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. " About time " A voice spoke from the kitchen doorway. Sehun and I broke our kiss to see Kai, leaning on the door frame smiling. " Ahh, how embarrassing " I whined, hiding my face in Sehun's chest. Sehun and Kai chuckled at my reaction, Sehun hugging my waist kissing the top of my head.


I'm glad that Kai approves of Sehun and I. 


-------------- 


It's bad I know, but this is dedicated to my bestfriend who loves Sehun :)