Epilogue~ Part 1

Love Letter

I Love You ___ ...


 

A few days later...Leo stripped dry of tears the day of ___'s funeral. The funeral was held on a nice breezy and sunny day. Everyone wore ___'s favorite color, Royal blue, mostly a washed down version of the color. She liked that color because Leo looked amazing in it and Leo liked the way she had looked at him when he wore that color. She never wanted a sad gloomy funeral. Everyone cried as every funeral was like. Vixx was holding onto a frozen lifeless Leo, he never really did talk all that much outside, but he talked quite a bit with s. Now he hasn't talked since he read her letter. 

"She was a bright independent young lady and changed a part of our lives by putting smiles onto our face, let us hope she knew how much we cared for her. Thank you ___" Her Uncle spoke.

Yes she did change our lives, Leo mostly, she helped him open up and get comfortable with speaking with a camera. She was his reason for smiling, he planned on marrying her and repaying her back for all the smiles she gave him. 

"Hyung, you have it don't you?" Hyuk tugged onto Leo's sleeve after wiping his tears. 

Leo nodded silently, clutching onto the small ring. She had accidentally broken her ring when she was at the amusement park with Leo, he offered his and she had refused saying 'I want other ladies to know you're mine, I mean you're surround by female idols!'. He negotiated with her finally deciding on Leo going to replace their rings and have them remade. He was going to give it to her today actually, they were finished yesterday, but things happened and so now he had two rings....

"Leo-yah, please say something -We miss her too...please -L-Leo." N was holding onto his hand crying staring at Leo's stiff face.

"-I" Leo's lips slightly moving, he let his head down staring at the grass swishing around at his feet. 

Ravi was behind them rubbing Hyuk's back who couldn't stop crying and wiping his tears until his face was irritated. Ken kept a serious face, letting his eyes tear up, but preventing them from falling. Hongbin's was sitting down, he didn't want to think, so he was uploading photos on this Twitter saying to the fans that they are going to be okay and not to worry. 

---After the ceremony and burying---

Everyone close to her was all gathered to have a meal together, they ate some laughing and happy. Others crying and comforting eachother. Vixx felt uncomfortable, there wasn't any security so reporters were all crowded nearby her grave. It disgusted Leo, they had the nerve to shove a camera in front of a recently passed away person. Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Leo saw N motioning for him to calm down.

"I'll talk to them, Leo, stay here." 

N was upset. 

"N-ssi! How is Leo doing?!"

"Could we get some opinion on Leo's girlfriend's death!?!"

"Did she only date him for money!?!" 

They were all yelling questions at the same time, overwhelming N. He rose his voice trying t calm them down.

"PLEASE! Please. Respect this area, this is a funeral, everyone here is mourning and if you have no relations to her, please leave." N turned back around letting them snap away and the news camera zooming in on him walking away.

"Thank you." Leo whispered.

"I didn't do anything, don't forget about our fans, they are worried about us, you, you know?" 

N laid a hand over Leo's.

"I know. I'm sorry." Leo glared at the reporters who weren't giving up.

Hongbin finally got up trudging his way towards Leo and N. Hyuk had to calm himself privately and Ken wet to ake sure he was okay. Ravi was helping the elders get to places they needed to.

"Hyung...did you hear?" Hongbin coming up from behind the two eldest hyungs.

"What is it Hongbin?" N turns around patting Hongbin's back.

"We have a concert in around two months....manager thinks that would be enough time for us to 'heal'." Hongbin's eyes stray to her flower surrounded grave.

"I see, is Hyuk okay?" N keeps his composure and takes on his serious leader character.

"I-I'm okay hyung, sorry Leo hyung..." Hyuk pops up from behind them with Ravi and Ken following behind.

Leo was just staring off thinking about things....lots of things. Mostly just how life would be like without hearing her voice, kissing her hands, her cheeks, seeing her waiting for him with a warm reassuring hug, he was preparing to miss all of those wonderful things he took for granted.

Ken didn't speak at all, throughout the day he looked upon Vixx members and helped out around with Ravi, Ken just felt that there wasn't a need to feel so upset. He knew she wouldn't like this.

"Leo hyung?" Ravi said.

"Let's go home...i'm tired." Leo got up and turned to the other members, who nodded in reply making their way to their reporter flooded van, avoiding the lens of the many cameras they sit quietly in the quiet van.

"I know this is a big shock to you, but I hope the next month or two you can pull yourselves together and make up the concert we had canceled for you guys to 'get better' " Vixx's manager sympathized.

"We aren't sick." Leo was slightly fed up with all this talk of getting better and healing....

"Leo don't speak that way to our manager he is only preparing us for the next schedule." N scolded.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, *sigh* we just need some rest okay?" N set his head on the van window.

She used to come by after a concert and bring Vixx food and some gifts she had picked up from fans outside. She always supported Vixx, until she was diagnosed, even then she made some time to ask for a release and visit Vixx on her own time.

As if she was a prisoner.

 

 

-=- So I made this 2 parts, Hello subscribers Thank you for subscribing! Thank you for the comments they made me happy ^^ The 2nd part will be more into the future. I listened to Snsd all throughout the writing. (Run Devil Run, Genie, All My Love, Indestructible, Divine, and Blue Jeans now) I hope Taeyeon is healing well and Seohyun, but Seohyun had her musical so I guess she either pulled through with pain relievers or it wasn' too bad. Thank you for reading, see you next chapter or in the comments~-=-