Chapter Seven

나를 엎드려 서 | Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR's P.O.V.

I'm glad that I came to her today. Our first kiss. I can't stop thinking about her and us. 

I went and took a shower. It was really refreshing. 

'Noona, what are you doing?' I texted Yoona. I felt childish but it was the best feeling ever. I giggled at myself. 

'I am eating. You?' I smiled at her text. It is nothing but it cute still when she texts. 

'You miss me don't you?' I cheesily smiled. But she hadn't replied back to me yet. I could wait any longer and knocked out. 

The next morning I woke up. "Aigoo, tired!" I said to myself. I checked my messages and there still wasn't anything from Yoona. What was it?! Was there something going on? What could happen at such a late time?

I mean I will see her today so I will ask her, "No worries!" I hypnotized myself. 

Meanwhile I came really early to see her. She wasn't here,I mean she was on time yesterday. Just not late, like literally on time. I'm really curious if anything had happened.

"Yoona!" I waved to her as I saw her coming in. She looked at me, a bit expressionless. I wonder why. Did she feel awkward with me still. But I thought she felt the same way I did. 

Right then, she smiled and waved at me. I was moved a bit. All those times she ignored me, but now look she smiled at me in front of others too. 

She's too cute, she's mine. My girl. 

Yoona's P.O.V.

I didn't know what to do. I just didn't answer back to Junior. I'll talk to him later, if I can. I just went to sleep like that.

I woke up to find that I was still in the same situation as yesterday. Now, I have to face him. Ahh! What should I do?! "So confusing!" I closed my eyes and let out the stress. I finished get ready and was off my way.

I felt a bit insecure but I guess I felt more confident then I use to. I walked with my head down but still smiled and looked at people to show them respect. 

As I had enter the cafe, I heard someone already calling my name. It was him, Junior. What should I do?! I should just smile back so it won't be awkward.

I quickly pass by so no one could notice.

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter