Who is he?

The short letter

Jackson: What are you doing Youngji?


Youngji: Fast come here I'm writing a letter to my crush. Do you like it? *She passes it to him'


Jackson: -taking a fast look- Do you like somebody? Will you confess him?


Youngji: I'm not sure. Should I? I was thinking about that but I don't have a reply yet. He should reply me now.


Jackson: Will he text you? But first of all, Who is that guy? And why did you write I like you with two hearts?


Youngji: Shut up, I think It looks cute. And even if I want I can't tell you. Not yet.


Jackson: Is this really? You call me and You won't say nothing? I know I'm not your best friend in this house but you didn't have to do this.


Youngji: Why are you like this ehhh? You're my best and I can't tell you for obvious reasons.


Dongwook: Are you fighting again? If you keep doing that I will-


Jackson and Youngji: You'll force us to marry.


Dongwook: -smiles- I think I won't have to force you. Anyway, just calm down, I'm going to the supermarket I don't want to find a muller when I come back.


----


Youngji: I believe He left... I have a idea what about go to the supermarket?


Jackson: What? Do you want to go there now? Are you crazy? Dongwook already went there.


Youngji: It can be fun and I need somethings.


Jackson: I don't want to. You don't tell me nothing so I won't go with you.


Youngji: You're a idiot like always. Alright, It's your problem, see you in the night.


Jackson: It's night already, idiot!


Youngji: Whatever.


Jackson: Oh, about the letter, I think You should give him the letter only if it makes you happy.


Youngji: Oh then I will give him it now.

Jackson: Okey.

Youngji: Well, I'm going to the supermarket, see you.—runs to the door-


Jackson: But You forgot your letter!


Youngji: No, I didn't!


Jackson: ............

 

Jackson:  -smiles-