The Quest

Tree of Faith

A big castle in the woods far away from humans. It's was a school for wizards. 

Kevin who just woke up, his eyes were still close he was trying to reach his wand at his white stone side table but he found that his white wand was gone he got up and tried searching for his wand. While he was searching he heard a familiar voice. He turned around and saw Eliswaying his wand to left and right. "Searching forsomething?" Eli teased. Kevin's face turned red fromanger "Give it to me!" Kevin yelled at him "Why should I" Eli questioned. Kevin was so mad that he was about to Squish Eli with rocks "Give it back or I'll squish you with big rocks" Kevin said while rocks was now appearing at his left hand growing bigger and bigger. "Oh I'm so scared" Eli said as he was now getting ready his flames.When they were now about to fight their master appeared in front of them and of course they stopped using their powers and Eli throw Kevin's wands at Kevin's face. "Both of you follow me" their master ordered them and both of them followed. They were walking straight to a big brown and green door. The both of them didn't know about this place when they already lived at that castle for years. They entered the room a really really big room inside that room was a smaller version of the earth but it still looked big. They stopped in front of the earth. "Look at that crack over there at the earth"Their masrer told them and both of them saw the big crack. "What happened?" Kevin asked "Every 10 years the earth cracks it must be healed every 10 years if we don't the crack will get bigger and bigger and it might be the end of the earth" their master said "What are we doing here anyways?" Eli asked "I'm trying to tell the both of you to take my Quest, you boys were the only one can do it I send a lot of wizards already and they didn't come back-" their master was stopped by Kevin "But why us?" Kevin asked while he was pointing at himself and Eli. Their master sigh "I picked the both of you because you have the blood with power and I know that. I've sent your parents to this Quest last 10 years ago but when they were already healing the crack something happened and they killed each other." Their master told them "But why us...? I might kill him before we get to that stupid crack" Kevin said as he crossed his hands. "That's why I'm telling you not to, the earths life is now at your hands" their master explained to the both of them. Kevin just looked away "Your giving me a quest with him" Eli pointed at Kevin "You must to save the earth! It's at your hands now..." Their master said "Ugh fine, what'll we do" Kevin said "I need the both of you to go to the magical island to get the water inside the Tree of Faith" Their master said "That's it? Well that'll be easy" Eli said while he was now walking outside the room "No, That Island is dangerous that's why most of the wizards die there" Their master said and that made Kevin's jaw dropped and made Eli stop. "But but we might die there" Kevin said "You won't, anyways after you get the Water you must go to the Forest of Ruins" Their master said "Forest of Ruins?" Eli said "Uh-uh......... Well now get ready for your Quest, Farewell" Their master said as he sways his wand and put as in our room "Well then" Kevin asks "What?" Eli said "What are you doing?!" Kevin shouted "Stop shouting" Eli said as he lays on his bed besides Kevin's "Grrr.. Get ready were going to leave at 5 AM" Kevin said "Were not gonna go there were just going to poof us at that Magical Island something something" Eli said "Aren't you going to prepare or something or be worried that we might die or get killed by a dangerous creature?!" Kevin said "No atleast you will die too and why should I prepare I could just poof anything at my wand" Eli said "What?! This is like nothing for you?!" Kevin said. Eli was getting annoyed Kevin nags and nags "Ugh I'm going to sleep so shut up" Eli said "But-but ugh!" Kevin said as he make his body crash on his bed and few minutes later their both went to sleep.