Final

My Savior
In a classroom, a boy was sleeping. His body was leaning back on the chair, arms crossed and feet on the desk while an open book covers his face..
You were dragged there by the bullies (5 boys), thinking there was no one inside the room. They were going to punish you for refusing to be their slave.
They pushed you inside and fell on your . you winced as you felt the impact. They surrounded you asking you again to be their slave but once again, you refused. They were supposed to kick you but stopped when they heard a book dropped loudly on the floor.. All of you turned your heads to where the noise came from. It turned out to be your sunbae, Song Mino. He looks pissed. Scratching the back of his head he irritatedly stood up and kicked everything on his way to the door.
Before going out though, he paused to where you were, took your hand, made you stand and dragged you out with him. You were still dumbfounded so you just let him drag you until both you broke into a run..
"Why are we running?!" you asked.
"Look behind you!" he answered.
and so you did. when you looked back while running you saw that the bullies were chasing you..
You both end up in the rooftop panting.
"Why did we have to run?" you asked, still panting. he looked at you with both tips of his brows up..
"that's a stupid question." he andswered and you pouted.
"I'm just asking." you murmured.
"well, what do you do when someone's chasing you?" he asks.
"run?" you answered confused.
"Exactly!" he said.
"Oh.." you pondered.. "Or! you could've just fought them!" you added.
"Are you crazy? there were five of them! I don't even think I could finish one of them, let alone five!" he said. And it's your time to raise a brow up, although just one since you don't know how he did it with both brows..
"You were almighty kicking things earlier, acting all tough and you're telling me you can't even handle one of them?" you asked amused.
"Well, let's just say I turn into a monster if I'm woken up specially having a good dream. But that monster only lasts for a few seconds. so yeah." he explained and you can't help but laugh out loud.
"Don't laugh! I was having a good dream about my duck family.." he sulked, pouting. But you can't help it, you laughed harder hearing what his dream was about. When he acted all tough earlier, he looked so scary. turns out he was a dork. Adorable one that is. <3