CHAPTER 23

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Hi baby, it is daddy Baek over here~ wow, you are so excited today huh? What are you doing inside there my baby?” I put my ears gently on her tummy.

 

The baby responded by moving a little bit more than before. It makes Taeyeon groan and stirs in her sleep.

 

“My baby, move slowly alright? Your mommy need to rest. She is so tired right now. Promise with daddy that you will play slowly inside, okay? Love you~” I kissed her belly. After that, I went to sleep.

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

“Urghh!” Baekhyun groaned.

 

The alarm clocks ringing disturb his peaceful sleep. The clock shows that it is only 8 o’clock in the morning. He shuts the alarm clock in hoping to continue his sleep since he is only been sleeping for only three hours.

 

Baekhyun stretch his arms to his side in order to hug his wife but there is nothing at his side. He looks around the room but there is no sign of Taeyeon inside the room. Baekhyun get up from the bed quickly to look out for Taeyeon.

 

I searched for Taeyeon in the living room but she is not there. I went to kitchen and found her clean up the kitchen.

 

“Tae, please stop cleaning the kitchen already.” I hug her from behind. She looks surprised by my presence.

 

“Morning kiddo~ I will clean up a little bit more, you go take shower first.” She gives me my morning kiss.

 

“Come here you pregnant midget.” I grab her hands and lead her to the couch.

 

“Yah! I’m not done yet.” Taeyeon protested. Baekhyun pretend he didn’t hear anything and dragged her wife out of the kitchen.

 

“Hey, why did you wake up so early huh?” I asked Taeyeon while caressing the baby bump.

 

“The baby is really active these days, it’s not like I can have a rest. So, better I do something than just sitting here doing nothing.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

Baekhyun sighed. He laying down on her laps and put his ear on her tummy. Taeyeon smiled at his action. After a while, he snuggled closer to Taeyeon and wrapped his arms around her belly. Teyeon caress his hair softly until he went to deep slumber.

 

“Daddy must be really tired. Haishh, this kid really looks like a baby.” Taeyeon said while caressing his hair.

 

Baekhyun tighten his hugs on Taeyeon while mumbling something that she did not understands. He must be dreaming right now. Taeyeon laughed at his action.

 

“Did you dream about meeting our baby inside my womb or what huh?” Taeyeon pinched his cheeks playfully. Baekhyun smile in his sleep.

 

This guy sure is creepy sometimes. Did he hear me or what? Hahaha~

 

After a while, Baekhyun woke up from his sleep with a smile plastered on his face.

 

“Yah! Why are you smiling like that? You are creeping me out.” Taeyeon slapped his chest softly.

 

“Tae! Guess what am I dreaming just now?” Baekhyun look at me with his eyes shining brightly.

 

“Meeting with our baby?” I answered half-heartedly, not interested to know more about his dream.

 

“Err…how did you know?” Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck.

 

“You are the one who tell me to guess, duhh!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“You know what, I dream that our baby is a cute, adorable, clever little girl!” Baekhyun stated happily while holding my hands tightly. He looks so excited.

 

Baekhyun keeps telling me about the dreamt that he has and how our baby look like, according to his dreamt of course. I just smiled and imagined on how our baby will look likes.